[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You now remember David Bentley.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: bentley.jpg (75 KB, 630x445) Image search: [Google]
bentley.jpg
75 KB, 630x445
You now remember David Bentley.
>>
who
>>
I really don't.
>>
>>63807134
literally who
>>
File: 228642.jpg (40 KB, 460x349) Image search: [Google]
228642.jpg
40 KB, 460x349
wut
>>
Literally whom?
>>
You now remember Jose Mourinho
>>
>>63807234
>>63807262
>>63807309
>>63807404
>>63807635
The new Beckham la

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2329850/David-Bentley-is-David-Beckhams-natural-heir.html
>>
I remember watching a sports documentary where a pro athlete took part in Gaelic games and vice versa. A hurling team took a batter for the Florida Marlins and one of the Hurlers went to the Marlins for spring training.

Bentley played Gaelic Football, he was too slight and not able for the physical side of the game but he was well up for it, fair play to him.
>>
what was this handsome Spurs player called who played for England a few years ago? the midfielder guy who was well over 30?
>>
>>63807819
scott parker
>>
>>63807857
thanks man

time to fap
>>
>>63807134
>On 13 June 2014, Bentley announced his retirement from professional football at the age of 29, having been without a club for over a year. He stated in an interview that he had fallen out of love with football, calling the modern game "robotic" due to the influence of social media and money, as well as "predictable and a bit too calculated". He said that he wished to spend time with his three children.

Is he right?
>>
>>63808331
>couldn't hack professional football
>i didn't want to play anyway
>>
>>63807819
>>63808300
>gaymany
>>
>>63808331
we are playing in an era of football where 2 of the greatest players are playing for the biggest 2 teams in the world, where another youngster looks set to challenge Messi for being the greatest ever already, and Leicester are top of the Prem.

nah
>>
>>63810524
We're living in an era where the 2 best players in the world play for the richest and 3rd-richest team in the world, where the 3rd-richest team bought the most talented youngster in the world for 80 million euros in order to have their replacement for the best player in the world in a couple years, and where only 4 different teams have won the Premier League in the last 19 years.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.