[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't the other teams just ask their best player to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: long and healthy career.png (116 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
long and healthy career.png
116 KB, 350x254
Why don't the other teams just ask their best player to shoot more 3's?
>>
Why don't the other teams give this Uncle Tom a career ending injury?
>>
thats what the lakers are doing but kobe is getting unlucky and only hitting 20% of them
>>
>>63804159
How's he an uncle tom
>>
>>63804278
When has he identified with the black struggle?
When has he gone out and talked about the oppression of black people?
When has he acknowledged his black roots?
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 720x480
>>63804373
Top kek
>>
>>63804373

this

african americans in positions of prominence must speak up about black issues to help make up for the millions who have no voice in our racist society
>>
File: 1448419251605.png (1 MB, 639x636) Image search: [Google]
1448419251605.png
1 MB, 639x636
>>63804373

>blacks trying to claim everyone with a single drop of black blood

hahaha Curry is one of us, the mulatto race.
>>
>>63804207
>1-14
>20%
>>
>>63804373

Fuck that shit. He has millions of dollars, hot wife, nice family, he doesn't need anything else.
>>
>>63804523
In America, not 3rd world land, Curry is legally a Black.

However from his actions, it's clear that he thinks hes a white man. Go ahead, take this race traitor.

He better not show up to the hood.
>>
>>63804616
What do you think of drake?
>>
>>63804706
Drake, despite being Canadian, is more of a Black American than Curry is.

Drake has gone out of his way to address black causes
Drake makes black music

He's one of us

>>63804605
Yeah I'm sure being an Uncle Tom is ok
>>
Since when is acting white a bad thing????¿¿
>>
>>63804768
>Yeah I'm sure being an Uncle Tom is ok
As long as "being an Uncle Tom" still means "He's not a failure in life like we are" it sure is.
>>
D Rose's MVP speech: about his mom and struggling against impossible odds
LeBron's MVP speech: about his mom and struggling against impossible odds
KD's MVP speech: about his mom and struggling against impossible odds

Curry's MVP speech: forgettable, emotionless shit about his rich dad and about how he never really had to worry about anything in life because he had everything handed to him

There's a reason why the former 3 are widely lauded, and the latter is a fluke
>>
>>63804919
>Derrick Rose
>widely lauded
He's the only MVP that's not going to the Hall of Fame
>poor niggers this booty blasted other black people actually make something out of their life
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 640x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 640x336
>>63804919
>literally mad he actually had a supportive dad at home
>>
>>63804919
>be a black whore
>choose to sleep with a thug
>blame the thug when he doesn't help raise our child together
>despite being unable to provide for my child without the governments help choose to bring them up in abysmal circumstances and have MORE children
>somehow worthy of praise on the rare occasion black kids make it out the hood
I'm convinced most black people are retarded or brainwashed
>>
>>63804373
Name a single basketball player who has done any of those things. Michael Jordan literally said he doesn't give a shit about Trayvon Martin because "conservatives buy sneakers too" and I'm certain you chimp out whenever a new pair of Js come out anyway.

Shouldnt you be protesting some known criminal being killed while fighting police?
>>
Why don't the other teams just walk under all of their shots?
>>
>>63804412
>racist society
>outstanding majority of athletes in major league sports are black I spite of blacks being 13% of the population
>Barack Obama is president, Ben Carson is the Republican front runner
>more black people enrolled in college than there are in prison
You're literally just a failure in life at this point
>>
Why don't other teams just block Curry the manlet, huh?
>>
>>63805136
Bill Russell
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Oscar Robertson
>>
>>63805136
LeBron, Kobe, the whole Clippers team, the whole Heat team all protested Trayvon Martin getting killed.

Curry, not a damn fucking thing. Stupid fucking coon

Unless you're black, you'll never understand
>>
>>63805205
>all men who haven't stepped on the basketball court for decades
It's almost as if racism was a bigger issue in society during the time in which these players were on the court than it is today
>>
>>63805252
I'm black
>"I won't react to something just because I'm supposed to, because I'm an African-American. That argument doesn't make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American, we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we've progressed as a society? Well, then don't jump to somebody's defense just because they're African-American."

I wonder what coon could have said such a thing!
>>
>>63805252
>putting on some hoodies for social media/magazine covers
>protest
m8
>>
/sp/, what are you thankful for?
>>
Why don't teams just score more points than their opponents every game?
The Patriots do it just fine.
>>
File: kobe.jpg (937 KB, 2480x1739) Image search: [Google]
kobe.jpg
937 KB, 2480x1739
>>63805300
Uh-huh.

Curry has said exactly NOTHING. Curry has done NOTHING.

He doesn't even recognize us as fans or people.

Kobe, even though he said that (and it has been taken out of context), still stands up for clear black injustice. That's why most blacks like him

Most black people hate Curry because he's what's wrong with the African American community - he gets a bit of wealth and forgets about his roots

Piece of shit.
>>
>>63805418
Is that why black people are known for their disdain of Michael Jordan and are boycotting his shoes? Do black people not purchase Charles Barkley Foamposites and watch Inside the NBA?
>>
>>63805418
Blacks love him because he was able to rape a superior race and only have to give up like 5 games worth of salary to get away with it
>>
>>63805418
>because he's what's wrong with the African American community - he gets a bit of wealth and forgets about his roots
not absentee fathers or criminals, but successful black people who aren't social justice warriors
>>
i think the real question is why dont other teams just ask their pf to shoot more 3s
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.