[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys must enjoy spreading rumors about me on the internet.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: aaron-rodgers.jpg (204 KB, 728x400) Image search: [Google]
aaron-rodgers.jpg
204 KB, 728x400
You guys must enjoy spreading rumors about me on the internet. It's not funny anymore. You are putting people's lives and careers in jeopardy that are in the millions. I'm going to tell that each and everyone of you are pathetic and worthless. You can sit behind your computer and spread rumors because you have no lives. Meanwhile I make the millions of dollars because I'm a starting quarterback for a professional football team. Go outside or do something more constructive that would make you money. I would have never been the great football player I was if I posted on here.

Well tonight. You are in for a 'big surprise' 4chan. I'm going to make you guys so mad that you'll destroy your computer and not want to come on here anymore. It'll be a 'big surprise' that you'll stop spreading these rumors.
>>
>>63802650
Fuck off, A'rhan. You have a mosque to go to.
>>
>>63802650
How much do you love women?
>>
Even when I'm happily dating Olivia, I'm still constantly ridiculed. You people are pathetic. Get a life, seriously.
>>
>>63802650
>You are putting people's lives and careers in jeopardy that are in the millions
How is someone being gay putting their lives in jeopardy?
Who cares if he's gay?
>>
>le can't win on the road man
>>
>>63803478
cause he is committing haram by being queer sex
>>
>>63802650
Lemme guess what this big surprise is. You've fully converted to Islam, you're coming out as gay. You will be the nfl record holder for first openly gay qb, first Muslim qb and first openly gay Muslim qb in nfl history. Nobody will be surprised A'hran.
>>
WE GET ARAB MONEY
>>
>>63803549
>Won his superbowl by winning 3 road games.

Nice meme.
>>
>>63804336
>hasn't won a road game against a team with a winning record in three years

Nice meme, Muhammad.
>>
aaron is this really you?
>>
>>63804458

No, this is.
>>
>>63804437
But they literally just beat the 7-3 Vikings last week at Minnesota...
>>
>>63805683
>minnesota

come on man that don't count and you know it
>>
>>63806768
>moving the goalposts
>>
>>63802650
>saying that someone is possibly homosexual
>putting people's lives and careers in jeopardy

Please remove yourself from this world you homophobic bigot. Mankind has no need for people like you in the gear 2015.
>>
File: rodgerssexualviolence.png (366 KB, 578x572) Image search: [Google]
rodgerssexualviolence.png
366 KB, 578x572
>>63803478
>>63804290
>>63802661
>>63803381
>comes out as gay
>goes 40/40 for 750 yds and 12 TDs
ETERNAL GOAT
>>
ITS 2015

COME ON PEOPLE

HOW CAN YOU STILL BE AGAINST GAYS?

IT

IS

PEOPLE

COME ON
>>
File: 1447729913003.jpg (463 KB, 1200x923) Image search: [Google]
1447729913003.jpg
463 KB, 1200x923
>>63802650

I hope you find happiness Rodgers-kun. :3
>>
There's an alternate universe where Aaron Rodgers was drafted number 1 by the 49ers and the gayness of San Fran made it easier for him to come out, before winning 3 Super Bowls in a row and establishing himself as a GOAT on par with Montana.
>>
File: keep talking shit.jpg (48 KB, 578x548) Image search: [Google]
keep talking shit.jpg
48 KB, 578x548
>>63811936
>mfw we can no longer refer to the current year via greentext to condescendingly mock someone's argument because of John Oliver
>>
>>63802650
Mr. Rodgers was the 'big surprise' losing?
>>
>>63816928
That fucking Jew running everything
>>
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.