[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't Ronda given an interview yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: holly.png (400 KB, 640x421) Image search: [Google]
holly.png
400 KB, 640x421
Why hasn't Ronda given an interview yet?
>>
Too busy shooting a movie.
>>
Scared Holly will pop up out of nowhere and clobber her right then and there.
>>
psychologically broken

probably cooking up a feelgood tearjerker story about all the demons she's fighting and how she's stronger than them
>>
>>63800490
probably cooking up black tar heroin with her new "friends."
>>
She can't speak with her jaw wired shut
>>
>>63800504
Didnt stop kanye from spitting hot fire.
>>
Dana White is probably telling her to shut up until he comes up with a plan to save Rousey's career as UFC poster child.
>>
>>63800543
only dylan spits hot fire
>>
i want to lick her feet after sucking on that gigantic clit
>>
>>63802195
he knows whats up
>>
>>63800424
she hasn't regained the ability to speak because of the brain damage
>>
>>63800543
my nigga

>>63800969
x2
>>
File: Marco Rubio.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Marco Rubio.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>63800424
she doesn't want to FACE the media
>>
>>63802268
terrible. kystbhfam
>>
cause her face is fucked up
>>
Because she's busy fighting the patriarchy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.