[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>100 mln $
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4
File: 0002HBRG6REPBHH0-C317-F3.jpg (71 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
0002HBRG6REPBHH0-C317-F3.jpg
71 KB, 600x429
>100 mln $
>>
Better than Neymar and Ronaldo
>>
>>63787445
he cant help it they payed so much
also, ronaldo in his team
also, can't play free, you can make the big closet star mad

he would me way better without ronaldo
>>
>>63788513
pretty much this. he'd be amazing for any other team.
>>
Going to United next year for the same price and then RM will get Reus and Griezman
>>
>>63788544
no one is gonna pay that price for him again
>>
>>63788571
united are owned and run by fools, they will pay more than they have to
>>
>>63788571

United have unlimited funds. They created a business out of the brand that basically prints money. They'll overpay for anyone just to flex their muscles and show their still big boys
>>
>>63788597
>hundreds of millions in debt
>good
>>
>>63787445
He's a good player but not a great one. Definitely overpaid por this one. Doesn't help he's completely uncomfortable at the team.
>>
He's a good scapegoat for Madrid, and he's enough of a good lad to not make Penaldo uncomfortable. Even if he played like shit I doubt Madrid would sell him.
>>
>>63787445
I don't particularly like him, but he is not being used to the best of his ability at RM

he'd be great in any other team
>>
>>63788606
The American way senpai
>>
>cost more than Suarez
>Suarez kills it every week and Bale is shit
As a Liverpool fan I'm mad we only got £75m
>>
>>63788655
suarez is definitely crushing it, but don't forget

>Suarez is being assisted by the best player in the world
>Bale is being "assisted" by the "best player in the world"
>>
>>63788655
Yer can recoup it when selling Coutinho
Overpaid for Firmino tbqh
>>
>>63788597

United have unlimited Southeast Asian bandwagoners. They created a business out if the brand that basically prints skinny brown manlets in sandals and Armani exchange to post on Facebook and goal.com for them. They'll overpay for anyone just to flex their muscles and show they're still appealing to guys who ride on the same scooter with their three best friends.
>>
>>63788723
Firmino isn't that bad
>>
>>63788655
brenny would've spent it on a literally who wide forward from Astana
>>
>>63788723
Did you not watch the City game? Firmino was sick.
>>
>>63788728

kek
>>
>>63788655

His value was hurt by the fact that he had just bitten a player for the third fucking time in his career.
>>
>>63788655
>we only got £75m
The player had a recent ban and a history of madness. The whole UK/football world was against him (except Liverpool fans). He was damaged goods when you sold him. He's worth more than £75m but considering the circumstances I'd say you got a great amount.
>>
>>63788758
His release clause was €25M, Liverpool went there and paid €40M probably because United was bluffing.
>>
File: Lionel-Messi-smoking-pills52.jpg (54 KB, 894x670) Image search: [Google]
Lionel-Messi-smoking-pills52.jpg
54 KB, 894x670
>>63788783
yea, dat bite wasnt orchestrated by the roided midya at all
>>
>singlehandedly wins spanish cup and champions league

seems like a good price desu
>>
>>63788655
Liverpool sell any players they get who are half decent
>>
>>63788758
>Firmino was sick.
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>63788655
no one saw it coming that he would be that good at Barcelona, also no one saw it coming that he and Messi would be total bros
>>
>>63788881
Gauchos like each other.
>>
>>63788881
>no one saw it coming that he would be that good at Barcelona
u wot
>>
>>63788739
Not saying he's bad, BRodgers or "The Committee" overpaid
>>63788758
If he can do it "consistently" maybe
>>
>>63788881
mate he single handedly took us to an almost champions for the first time in PL history, Gerrard - this fuckin doesn't slip, Pulis Cry Me a River - they can't defend 3 goals lead

He would only do better with a better team
>>
>>63788881
>no one saw it coming that he and Messi would be total bros
Said no rioplatense ever. Its known we like the banter, but uru-argie broship is one of the strongest in the world. No reason two talented autists who are at the same stage in their lifes wouldnt become bffs
>>
>>63788606
>he still uses the debt meme
literally the most profitable club in the world
>>
Who are Madrid going to sign? They need a new big name to compete with Barca, might even need two. But there isn't really anyone available. Pogba or Veratti would be pretty underwhelming. It will just have to be Vardy. Barca will never chat shit again
>>
>>63789222
They are going to try signing Lewandosky (I don't see that happening if guardiola stays at Bayern) or Pogba
>>
>>63788881
you should check the webm of the screamers he scored with liverpool

lad was always class
>>
>>63789135
debt is equity
>>
>>63789222
imagine the memes if they signed Kane
>if he did good the memes would continue
>if he did bad the memes would never end
>>
>>63787445
At leaste he played well on their UCL win and they still can sell him for a good price

Now Hames in the other hand...
>>
>>63787445

UNREAL MADRID: HOW TO BURN MILLIONS IN THE SUMMER AND BEING THE KEKS AT WINTER.

UNREAL MADRID: THE CASE OF A MAD TEAM

B-BUT THEY SELL MERCHANDISE...................................................................................................................
>>
>>63789222
I hate RM with a passion.

The meme of the month in june will be the next buy(TM)
>>
>>63788470
>Bale is better than robben
surprises me reading that coming from a dutch
>>
>>63788698
>suarez is definitely crushing it, but don't forget
>Suarez is being assisted by the best player in the world
>Bale is being "assisted" by the "best player in the world"

Also, Messi moved from that central position out to the right wing because it was better for the team if Suarez was in his natural position (central striker). Can you imagine Ronaldo changing position to do the same for Bale (who's a natural left winger?).
>>
ツウウウウウウウウウウ
>>
>>63787445

Reminder that Bale is a better free kick taker than Ronaldo but Crynaldo never lets him take any of them.
>>
Can we stop with the fucking Bale is a left wing meme?

The best position for him is either behind the striker or RW. I'm not saying he can't play LW but if anything that should be his 3rd option.

Inb4 >tf, tp
>>
>>63788698
Bale is a useless monkey since he discovered football it's not just running and kicking it from wherever you can because there's a team there waiting for you.

Any possible comparison with Suarez is bullshit
>>
>>63790242
Not true, he's actually good but he will never shine as long as Donaldo is there.

It's frustrating seeing Nerman and Ratman constantly perform even if Missi or Iniesta are out while Bale just disappears when he should start leading the team.

It's shit and discouraging as everyone expected him to become if not the 2nd best at least top three, but I still have faith in him, he's a good lad and has it in him.
>>
Realistically he's worth 40-50m euros.

Then again clubs pay that much nowadays even for overrated crap like Sterling and D. Luiz, so maybe his price is right.

He's not even a top 5 winger, though.
>>
>>63789222
Aubameyang keeps parroting left and right that he wants to play for Barça/Real.

Though Florentino doesn't like blacks.
>>
>>63789009
>us
That's not Delhi Dynamos m8
>>
>>63790522
>Aubameyang
not good enough

>>63790242
>Any possible comparison with Suarez is bullshit
So true. He's a good player with some strengths but not top level.
>>
>>63790237
he has very little space in the midfield to do his sprints, which is his main strength.
>>
>>63789222
>Pogba and Veratti would be pretty underwhelming
>Two of the most promising and talented midfielders today
>Literally would bench the entire midfield at Real except Modric
>>
>>63790655
James > Verratti > Pogba (though the difference is minimal and Pogba has his moments of genius).

Modric has been playing like utter, total crap in 15/16.
>>
>>63790687
>James > Verratti
'no'

Not saying that Hames isn't great, but Verratti is absurdly good, just need to get less cards. PSG would never sell him, anyways.
>>
>>63790655

Veratti is exactly what they need but underwhelming in terms of a 'galactico'
>>
>>63790597
aubameyang right now shits on any of madrid's forward bar benzema
>>
>>63788794
>Implying Suárez didn't only bite again so he could force a move away from Liverpool who probably wouldn't even have accepted £75m had he not been rabid

Come on he's been behaviourally spotless since he went to Barca, you think that's coincidental? He just acted like a rat to get his dream move
>>
>>63790522
He said something along the lines that if Reus stays he'll be there too next season.
>>
>>63788881
>almost carries liverpool to championship practically by himself
>no one saw it coming that he would be that good at Barcelona
>>
>>63789956
he said neymar and ronaldo, and ronaldo on current form isn't better than based arjen so he didn't really imply it either.
>>
good game by bayol today
>>
>>63788698
suarez does great even w/o messi on the pitch tho.
>>
Worth every pence
>>
>>63787445

You an see today he has been good if he has spaces. I dont understand why Bale loves playing in the middle when he is fucking useless just go back to the wings like the old days monkey boy.
>>
>>63793981
I can only come to the conclusion that 2 dutchmen can sum up the intelligence of one brazilian.
>>
>>63787445
>Beat 3 defenders and sprint 50 yards
>Pass the ball to Ronaldo
>He taps it in
>TSUUUUUUUUEEEEEE
>The fans go wild, worshiping Ronaldo and ignoring you
>After the game, you try to drive home but angry Spaniards start attacking your car

Poor Bale. Should go back to the Premier League.
>>
>>63792169
This. Suarez was just sick of the shit bongland media and FA and wanted Real Madrid to fuck off his transfer so he could go to Barsa for cheap. Some urgayans even got mad and felt "used" after he fucked up our 2014 wc
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.