[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/F1/ - Formula 1 General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 115
File: psst dc get out your willy.jpg (161 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
psst dc get out your willy.jpg
161 KB, 1920x1280
last race of the season
no f1 until the winter testing
???
profit

Vetlel is the champion of champions
>>
mad max
>>
>>>/o/
>>>/asp/
>>
>>63787422
amx*
>>
File: 1438383425588.gif (876 KB, 355x325) Image search: [Google]
1438383425588.gif
876 KB, 355x325
>>63787428
>>
>>63787439
i typed amx again 2bh
but this time i corrected myself before just smashing post
>>
File: 1412809489599.webm (3 MB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
1412809489599.webm
3 MB, 624x352
>>63787412
>>
File: LgCidqi.png (102 KB, 1437x773) Image search: [Google]
LgCidqi.png
102 KB, 1437x773
> mfw HWL 2016
>>
2016 will be a repeat of 2007

the mercedes-powered team will go into the season looking unbeatable and squabble between themselves so much that they gift the championship to the under[strike]dog[/strike]prancing horse driver

and the honda-powered team won't have any sponsors because the team principal is an idiot
>>
File: Vettel sad.jpg (64 KB, 775x460) Image search: [Google]
Vettel sad.jpg
64 KB, 775x460
>>63787447
>KUB
>>
>predictions for yhabi dhabi dhoo
>secondberg pole, choco senna 2nd, vettel 3rd, williams p4 and 5, raikkonen down in 8th
>HAM gets a good start, rosbeta gets a shit one
>both williams jump vettel, massa ahead of bottas
>rosberg's engine catches on fire
>vettel crashes trying to lap a manor
>as the pit stops come around, choco villeneuve is 30 seconds in the lead
>mercedes fuck up the stop, forget to put the wheel on properly
>crashes in the pit exit
>williams 1-2
>red bull 3-4 15 seconds behind, raikkonen stuck behind them
>penultimate lap
>felipe, valtteri is faster than you
>>
>>63787620
You forgot something

>>crashes in the pit exit
>red flag, because the idiotic pit lane exit is blocked
>>
>>63787620

At least he has the balls to ignore them now.
>>
>>63787483
maybe we're right, maybe legendary team boss ron dennis is an idiot and we're the smart ones. he's transformed shit-tier teams into worldbeating teams within a few years multiple times (1981-84, 1995-98, 2004-07)
>>
>>63787620
>vettel bad start
lol
>>
>>63786926
well, he's still rising
>>
Has the winter test been scheduled already ?
>>
>1981-84

John Barnard

>1988-'90

Gordon Murray

>'97-'98

Adrian Newey

>'04-'07

Same as above.

All of those men have records of success before and after McLaren. Ron Benis is good, but he's no genius.

His best skill is his ability to use his autism to attract the best talents. And then eventually drive them away, due to the same autism.
>>
Fugg

Meant >>63788205 as a reply to >>63788019
>>
>>63788027
tbf he was jumped by the Williams off the line in Silverstone and one other race I'm forgetting the name of
>>
>>63788205
his job is to put together the team. thats like saying alex ferguson isn't responsible for manchester united's success, it was actually the players that were responsible
>>
>>63788273

>his job is to put together the team

Except it wasn't really his achievement.

Newey joined because he disapproved of Williams' treatment of drivers, and didn't want to move to Italy.

Gordon Murray came in because he wanted to work with the Honda V6 instead of the inline4 BMW.

John Barnard was the only one who could be said to be a Dennis 'find', which was also after a proven track record in the US.

Also, it is to be noted that he drove all 3 away from the team too-

Newey by not providing him enough 'freedom' (whatever that means);

Barnard by refusing to give him credit for the mid-80s success and blaming the '87 down year on him (and not giving him a partnership in owning the team); and

Murray by shunting him into the road-car division, to fulfill his obsession of outdoing Ferrari by building 'the ultimate roadcar'.

It's like Alex Ferguson getting rid of players at their peaks, driving them to other clubs, to the detriment of his own, just to satiate his own ego.
>>
>>63788413
of course circumstances have to exist to facilitate the availability of the people...
what do you expect him to do? poach ross brawn off of 2002 ferrari?

he knows the type of culture he needs his team to have to succeed. when someone no longer suits the culture, he outs them, struggles for a bit, and finds a replacement. but i'm not talking about his dismantling his good teams, i'm talking about his ability to create a good team out of a shit one within a few years.
>>
>>63788451
>struggles for a bit
that's a bit of an understatement

mclaren since 2008 has been nothing but an increasingly downhill rollercoaster with no upturn in sight and each and every one of its hirings have proven to be absolutely shite

he puts his faith in people like witmarsh and sam michael and tim goss and boullier and prodromou who haven't done the team a single bit of good and then unceremoniously drops them only to replace them with people equally incompetent

even now they're too fixated on "b-b-but size zero!!" to notice their entire philosophy is just "let's do the opposite of what everyone else does and hope it works out" and has been for the last 25 years, with their brief periods of success dictated mostly by having the best engine on the grid and only two or three years by making the best out of the aero regulations thanks to newey.

since 2010, even when they had the best engine on the grid ron refused to capitalise on it because he believed mobil 1 could do a better job than petronas, to the point where mclaren were 40-50hp down on merc in 2014. given that the honda ICE is based on mercedes' ron's stupidity and mclaren's lack of performance will continue
>>
>>63788451
>what do you expect him to do? poach ross brawn off of 2002 ferrari?

Ferrari did it with Brawn and Byrne in '97. Threw money at them and lured them to join.

>his ability to create a good team out of a shit one within a few years.

Yeah, it's this 'ability' I'm skeptical about. It's not him being a genius, more him being lucky about who was available on the market.

The lure for Murray was the Honda engine, and the lure for Newey was not having to move to Italy. Ferrari had given him a much bigger offer than McLaren to join in '97, he only chose to decline because of the relocation bit.

>he knows the type of culture he needs his team to have to succeed.

Clearly evidenced by McLaren's plethora of WCCs in the last 17 years...

>when someone no longer suits the culture, he outs them, struggles for a bit, and finds a replacement.

Yes, like he replaced the departing Gordon Murray and Steve Nichols 7 years later with Newey.

Or how he's replaced Adrian Newey with Prodromou.. 8 years after his actual departure.

This is my exact point. By not agreeing to compromise his team's 'culture' (autism), he is compromising his team's results. Guess which one matters more, in the F1 world?
>>
>>63788603
>Or how he's replaced Adrian Newey with Prodromou.. 8 years after his actual departure.
prod worked at mclaren from 91 to the end of 05, as a chief designer from 01 until he left, and newey took him with him when he left for red bull

prodromou will never be able to do better than red bull aerodynamically - he was literally just an understudy so that newey could get shit done more quickly. he might know newey's tricks but he'll never be able to pull them off better.
>>
>>63788641
I know. It's just that he's the biggest design name they have right now. So either he's replacing Newey, or they're still in their 'short period of struggles'. I just chose to give the guy I replied to an option to chose.
>>
>British F1 sidecar

What the actual fuck am I watching right now
>>
Should Hamilton have left McLaren after 2007 after they literally lost the championship for him in China? I cannot believe that decision wasn't made maliciously, it was so bad and Hamilton should have gotten out of there ASAP.
>>
>>63788891
he lost the championship by being an idiot and trying to take more speed into the pitlane than his old tyres could handle

were mclaren stupid by keeping him out that long? yes, but he would still have 2nd place if he hadn't binned it.
>>
>>63788934
Nobody on the grid, rookie or veteran, would know how much speed you could take into that pitlane with 'wet' tires that were literally falling apart. The team put him in a position to fail and he wasn't yet good enough to overcome that and win in spite of the team.
>>
>>63788945
he'd already done several laps with those tyres in the worn-out state. he would've already known roughly how much speed he would need to take around a 90-degree corner so he wouldn't go straight on. that's just pure driver error at that point.
>>
Where to watch race of champions?
>>
What can be done to make F1 competitive again?

When you check out old school F1 from the 70's and the 80's, you'll find that it was far more competitive than it is today. In the 75' season, there were 9 different winners of 14 total races, with a field that had a max of 28 cars, and a minimum of 18 cars.

This year, there has been only 3 different winners of 18 races so far, with a 20 car max in the field. 85% of the field has been completely uncompetitive, and there hasn't been a single car to win that didn't start in at least P3. So essentially, the race is over after the quals, as the race is won 62% of the time by the driver from P1.

Is it a money issue?
>>
>>63789136
Remove downforce
>>
>http://www.motorsport.com/super-formula/news/engine-trouble-hampers-vandoorne-s-debut-super-formula-test/
>the city of honda
>>
>>63789235
I'm not entirely sure where most of the downforce from these cars comes from, how would you 'remove' some? Make the front wing higher, rear wing smaller? Is there any way to regulate how much turbulence comes off the back of a car?
>>
>>63789136
Allow free use of DRS
>>
>>63789369
The wings and diffuser. Yes you can regulate it.
>>
>>63789375
Allow f-ducts and other movable aerodynamic devices.
>>
>>63789441
Loosen up regulations in general.
>>
>>63789235
>>63789369
>>63789375
>>63789417

Would the F1 community and governing bodies support equipment modifications that put a greater emphasis on driver skill, rather than on technological supremacy?

I imagine the smaller teams would be all for it, but the larger teams would probably fight it all the way.
>>
for anyone who doesn't/can'tuse acestream, this may be of interest:

>according to chris evans, channel 4 may replace the bbc for free-to-air coverage from next year

apparently he works for both companies, so he ought to know.

>channel 4

>adverts

kek.
>>
Richard Burns died 10 years ago today.
10 years ago.
>>
>>63790241
it's bad luck to name a rally game after yourself
>>
ferrari are dropping marciello from their driver programme at the end of the year

is this the end for his racing career lads?
>>
>>63790262
PLEASE KEN BLOCK DIE

PLEASE
PLEASE
>>
>>63790241
literally who teebh :^)
>>
>Charles Leclerc will replace Raffaele Marciello in Ferrari Driver Academy.

>Also 6 free practice with Haas and tests with Haas and Ferrari for him

he'd better be replacing shitierrez and not grosjean.

>woah, what was that?
>>
File: Sin+título-1[1].jpg (67 KB, 596x380) Image search: [Google]
Sin+título-1[1].jpg
67 KB, 596x380
>>63790241
>>63790262

Thank god for the mods.
>>
Is anyone here looking forward for this race? I actually thought the winter break had already started until I accidentally saw something about Abu-dhabi on the news.
>>
>>63791665
abu dhabi is one of my fav tracks for watching drivers lap (kinda like singapore and monaco), even if the racing is a bit on the shit side

the race last year was pretty good tho, with felipe closing in on lewis by 2 seconds a lap in the final 10
>>
i haven't followed F1 in the last weeks
redpill me on engines news
>>
>>63792010

The teams out-voted Bernie's and Tost's plans to introduce a second, cheaper class of engine - 2.4 litre V8 - to compete alongside the current hybrid V6s, in the interests of reducing the financial barriers of entry for teams coming into F1. Toto Wolff said that it would "never work" to have two different types of engines competing against each other.

In other news, we still haven't heard anything about Red Bull's engine supplier for 2016 so it's the same situation where we think Renault will continue to supply them, but at a greater financial cost to Red Bull (basically, they dun fucked up pretty good).
>>
>>63792638
>we still haven't heard anything about Red Bull's engine supplier
wasn't it confirmed they'll be using unbranded Renault engines (the latest upgraded version that Ricciardo ran at Brazil iirc) that they'll continue to develop a little more in-house?
>>
>>63791665
I noticed only after agreeing to go to my mother's birthday party that that'd mean missing the Grand Prix. I am somewhat worried how little it bothers me.
>>
>>63792845
that was just thejudge13 making shit up as always

the only story they broke in the last year and a half that turned out to be true was red bull running the camo livery in testing this season
>>
File: ricc-5-886x591.jpg (121 KB, 886x591) Image search: [Google]
ricc-5-886x591.jpg
121 KB, 886x591
http://www.foxsports.com.au/motor-sport/formula-one/daniel-ricciardo-live-chat-question-and-answer-session-with-red-bull-formula-one-driver/story-e6frf3zl-1227620900251

can we bully him a little bit?
>>
>>63792845
>>63793088

it was kinda of confirmed, Renault would develop it's engine and Red Bull their own with Ilmor.

But the FIA said no, it's a Renault Engine, no individual progress, they must use the same base and the same upgraded parts
>>
>>63794391
>it was kinda of confirmed
Ilmor flat out denied it
>>
>>63787428
Eat a dick Brazilian chimp
>>
>abo dhabi is this weekend

who /don'tcare/ here?
>>
>>63797867
maybe id watch it if it were the abu double, but only single points this year?? snooze

bernie really has no clue
>>
>>63797867
Chance of rain?
>>
>>63797867

>HAMILTON WINS LOL

more like /whofuckingcares/
>>
Am I right that the first winter test will come late next year? The 1st of March? It going to be a loooong off season. We probably don't get to see any new cars before the end of Februari.
>>
>Daniel Joseph Ricciardo
>>
drivers conf live lads
>>
http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/formel-1/fia-prueft-f1-motoren-hamilton-titel-erst-in-zwei-wochen-sicher-10260416.html
Top KEK
Haminigger might loses his Title.
The FIA checks Hamiltons Austin PU and Vettels Singapore PU and if the find something illegal they would get Disqualified
>>
>>63801599
that's clickbait you batty

the FIA do this multiple times a season for multiple drivers and they have done for donkeys years

if there was something illegal to be found it would've been found in scrutineering
>>
>>63801462
https://youtu.be/smeCNiGqq7s?t=412
the absolute legend, he did it again
>>
>>63801698
Lewis's favourite circuits:
Hungaroring
Imola (not #1 because Senna died there)

Lewis's least favourite circuits:
Istanbul Park
Interlagos
Spa
>>
Man Alonso is a weeb
>>
>>63801698
Who did what again? Can't watch it because @ work.
>>
>>63801847
Remember this question? vid me/hPAB

the same guy who asked the incomprehensible "30 years ago, niki lauda told us, take a trained monkey, placed him into the cockpit and he is able to drive the car, yada yada, less buttons? more buttons?" question last year asked another one about whether the drivers missed the old circuits instead of going to a new tilkedrome every year
>>
>>63801862
No way! Top keke. Something to look forward to when I get home
>>
>>63801847
Whyre you at work on thanksgiving???
>>
>>63801890
Why do would belgians give a living fuck about thanksgiving?
>>
>>63801895
they invented freedom fries and freedom waffles and freedom kush DUH
>>
>http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/delayed-lotus-freight-arrives-in-abu-dhabi/

meanwhile, Renault will finally announce whether or not they've bought Lotus this weekend
>>
vettel is a fucking faggot

may hamiltons dominance continue
>>
>>63801890
Believe it or not, American holidays =/= global holidays
>>
>>63801890
stop making us look bad
>>
test
>>
>Red Bull discard upgraded Renault engine for Abu Dhabi GP

top keks
>>
Why is Lewis so boring to watch
>>
>Williams technical chief Pat Symonds says that the 2017 F1 aero package has now been fully defined, and is confident that it will be formally approved by the World Motor Sport Council.

>"The majority of the cues are taken from the Red Bull proposal. It's ended up with a bigger diffuser, a substantial front wing, and some I think quite attractive styling.

kek. sounds like the racing will be even worse in the future
>>
>>63802427
>and some I think quite attractive styling.
vagina noses confirmed
>>
>>63802427
>"In fact I suspect that we're adding a bit more than required, but at the moment Pirelli's estimates of increases of tyre grip are quite low, so we need to push the aero side of things."

>insert honda running dad meme that i can't seem to find
>but replacing honda with pirelli and hp with seconds
>>
>>63802427
>a substantial front wing
WHY?
WHY WHY WHY?
FUCK!
>>
>>63802674
I'm shit at F1 what does this mean?
>>
>>63802739
That nothing will change in the front wing section, I assume, as they already have a substantial front wing now.
>>
>>63802739
to put it simply it means even less overtaking
>>
File: Livrea 4 H.png (190 KB, 1024x647) Image search: [Google]
Livrea 4 H.png
190 KB, 1024x647
>>63802739
this
>>
File: 1443955163503.jpg (269 KB, 1095x1195) Image search: [Google]
1443955163503.jpg
269 KB, 1095x1195
>>63802768
Great. Fantastic. Why the FUCK

>>63802785
>>
File: 1438280444224.jpg (237 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1438280444224.jpg
237 KB, 680x680
>>63802785
what the fuck
>>
>>63802739
substantial front wing ---> front drag ---> dirty air fucks you up ---> you can't be behind another car for long

if I'm right
>>
>>63802674
This doesn't have to be a bad thing. It can help seal the diffuser.
Do the vortices of the front wing extend far behind the car? I would think not so far that they have a negative effect on the car behind. At least the effect of the front wing isn't as bad as the effect of the rear aero package. But I might be wrong, I'm no expert.
>>
The people that run f1 are fucking retarded

Instead of making regulations to improve racing or promote entry of new/privateer teams they just build a tilkedrome in a new country and say "Hey guys look how the sport is growing"
>>
File: Gambling the championship.png (1 MB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
Gambling the championship.png
1 MB, 1024x759
>>
>>63801698
>that based reporter
He should be official F1 interviewer
>gentlemen
Alonso can hardly hold in his laughter.
>>
Gentlemen. Last year, I asked you "Gentlemen, a short view back to the past. Thirty years ago, Niki Lauda told us: Take a trained monkey, place him into the cockpit and he is able to drive the car. Thirty years later, Sebastian told us: I had to start my car like a computer. It's very complicated. And Nico Rosberg said he pressed during the race, I don't remember what race, the wrong button on the wheel. Question for you to both. Is Formula One driving today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the wheel, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning technical program during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication with your engineers."

This year, I ask you "Gentleman. Last year Sochi. This year Mexico. Next year Baku in Azerbaijan. Three new tracks in three years. Do you looking forward to new track or do you you regret not to find back to the eliminated tracks in the past like Imola, Magny Cours, Istanbul Park or Valencia. Question only for the four pilots who know this eliminated tracks I mentioned. Perhaps beginning with Fernando. Lewis, Kimi and Romain."
>>
File: 7ziW1nfDSJ4.jpg (42 KB, 604x426) Image search: [Google]
7ziW1nfDSJ4.jpg
42 KB, 604x426
>>63803148
>>
>>63801698
why is Lewis wearing gold chains to a press conference baka
>>
File: 1447520645750.png (298 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
1447520645750.png
298 KB, 500x223
>>63803148
I fucking love him. Christ almighty what a god
>>
>>
File: Alonso Tales of F1.jpg (57 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
Alonso Tales of F1.jpg
57 KB, 500x373
>>63801741

indeed desu senpai
>>
What series can I watch during the off season ?
>>
File: 1448292333596.jpg (389 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
1448292333596.jpg
389 KB, 1284x980
>>63803148
This guy needs to do the podium interviews
>>
>>63803456

>having two phones

why
>>
>>63803520

Fargo
>>
>>63803859
racing series
>>
>>63804035

none, racing is dead in the winter
>>
You know what FIA should do to F1? They should end the constructors championship and make it all about the Drivers championship, so there is no team play bullshit. Each team would have 2 separate garages, with an entirely different crews each working for themselves only.
>>
>>63803859
Is it good? I loved the movie so I'm worried the series will be disappointing.
>>
File: CUu4CBeWUAApBWd.jpg (139 KB, 1024x660) Image search: [Google]
CUu4CBeWUAApBWd.jpg
139 KB, 1024x660
williams castrated the martini livery again
>>
>>63804726
They are legally required to do so
>>
Why do you still watch F1 desu? It's so fucking boring, all the action happens in the first couple of laps then it's 'who can finish without crashing or breaking down'.

Also Lewis Hamilton is a complete twat.

Oh and the new engines sound shit.
>>
>>63804726

So tolerant and progressive ;)

I'm so PROUD that F1 is so willing to respect the traditions of Islam, and that there are so many races hosted in Muslim countries nowadays ;)

We need more MUSLIM races! If only we could see the return of the German GP ;)
>>
>>63804787
they're legally allowed to remove the martini name, nothing more. the red in the martini stripes is perfectly legal, williams just choose an unnecessarily conservative approach
>>
>>63804845
legally required*, fucking hell
>>
>>63804822
You're describing F1 before max the mad.

Engines will sound better next year.
>>
>>63804035
Formula E
>>
>>63804827
But we already have the British GP
>>
File: 1427656008731.jpg (22 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
1427656008731.jpg
22 KB, 251x241
>>63804827
more like isLAME amirite?? xDDDD

imagine a muslim driver stopping mid-race to pray
>>
>>63804845
The red stripe is considered part of the branding I believe.
>>
>>63804932
Bernie should introduce a competition caution for religious observations mid race.

I'm sure Lewis would support it.
>>
Why do people want "faster laptimes" again? Do you not realize this fucks overtaking even more? If you want the racing to be crazier and the drivers to wrestle with the cars more - ban radio communication regarding tire temperatures and deg. Driver coaching altogether should be banned, and it is certainly a bit foolish to allow the engineers to dictate to the driver what to do with the car. When the engineer knows more about the performance of car than the driver, something is wrong, if entertainment is what you are trying to achieve.

Just look at the "glory days" of 2004 and look at how much overtaking occurred. Entire races with 1 or 2 overtakes and cars following each other for 50 laps without being able to overtake. Yes the cars were fast as fuck and looked awesome on track, but the racing that season was really not the best. Seasons in "inferior" and slower cars, such as 2010 or 2012 were much more interesting and intense.

The current engines are actually quite good. The acceleration is ridiculous and the top speeds of the Merc engines are actually quite close to the fastest ever. I think we saw 360 km/h in Monza this year and even faster in Mexico (but altitude etc so this isn't as remarkable). You can make an engine that accelerates faster and has a greater top speed, but even then there is a limit and we are currently quite close to this limit. The only considerable (5 seconds per lap) way to increase laptimes is to have greater downforce. If F1 truly aims for the 5 seconds per lap, the cars are going to be on fucking rails and tracks like Monza are going to be flat out all the way through with the exception of the slow chicanes.

I suppose you can also improve break performance, but even now, the cars break for the 1st corner of Monza from like 350 km/h in less than 150 meters, so I don't know how much better you can make this.
>>
>>63805073
I also like this new engine, but the problem is that cars now are slower, look like shit and sound like shit compared the 2000's and still they cant overtake.

What was the fucking point. If there isnt going to be any overtaking anyway we might as well see good looking, good sounding and fast cars at least
>>
File: strollBanner-2.jpg (175 KB, 1935x710) Image search: [Google]
strollBanner-2.jpg
175 KB, 1935x710
lance stroll's billionaire daddy is gonna make williams a title contender again

villeneuve 3.0??
>>
>>63805073
>Just look at the "glory days" of 2004

Does anyone actually consider 2004 the 'glory days' though? I'd actually consider the end of 2000 as the end of the glory days, since till 2000 it was a good balance of pace and difficulty to drive versus actual racing. It's after that year that the aero really started getting out of hand, IMO.
>>
>>63805245
he said glory days because that's when F1 cars were at their fastest
his point is that making cars faster won't make for better racing
>>
File: 1447942373796.png (79 KB, 269x294) Image search: [Google]
1447942373796.png
79 KB, 269x294
>>63804974
>mfw the Reverend Maldonado fucking crashes into the guy during the prayer
>F1 gets instabanned from every Muslim country
>The F1 calendar becomes good again
>>
>>63804677

Season 1 is 9/10
Season 2 is 10/10 so far

go watch it
>>
>>63802994
>fat john sad
>last race with lotus
Hope he does good it lotus lads
>>
>>63805624
>No Britain or Germany
>Good

No

>>63805490
Fair enough.
>>
>>63805207
i was hyper excited for lance stroll's career a year and a half ago, but after seeing him in f3 he's looking more like another Allen Berg than another Villeneuve desu
>>
>>63803520
is the florida winter series still a thing? it was 10/10 a few years ago

also there are some random races like the rolex 24

formula e "races" during the winter too right?
>>
>>63805073
more overtaking isn't something that should be aimed for. more close battles instead - DRS passing is shit, for both drivers and especially viewers since the fights for positions are over so quick.
>>
File: G6AjBI9.jpg (99 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
G6AjBI9.jpg
99 KB, 900x600
F1 is rigged desu
>>
>>63789136
its like you dont understand modern f1. Grids are smaller because no gt racing level budgets. As well as no costumer chassis's, so the team with good drivers who can take use of a well made car can dominate (merc).

>85% of the field not competive
Not sure where you are getting this from. They are all competive to each other depending on budget. For example (lotus, fi, tr)
>>
File: #Blessed.gif (2 MB, 391x277) Image search: [Google]
#Blessed.gif
2 MB, 391x277
>>63806786
>>
File: 1J8SvKM.jpg (334 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
1J8SvKM.jpg
334 KB, 1440x960
>>63806923
>>
POST YFW HAAS
>>
>>63805073
I don't think that "crazier" racing equals better racing. The fun thing about the 2000' era cars were that they seemed to reach speeds that belonged in the twilight zone. Seeing 2 cars racing each other into turn 7,8,9 in Turkey was my season highlight.
I don't think that making the cars harder to drive makes it more exciting. I'm tired of seeing guys driving conservatively for the majority of a race because of tires, brakes etc.. I want to see the best drivers in the world drive to the best of their ability non-stop. And i used to love seeing someone slowly chase another car down for 15 laps.
>>
>>63802444

Screencaped
>>
>>63801741
Has he been posting more samurai stuff on twitter?
>>
File: linesaustria.png (254 KB, 523x432) Image search: [Google]
linesaustria.png
254 KB, 523x432
ahhh philosophizing about f1, the classic internet pastime

>>63806633
>>63805073
high cornering speeds is what makes the cars look exciting. if you watch footage from 1997 (when overtaking really started to die) and compare it to now, the 1997 cars look much faster but the overall laptimes are slower. (6 seconds a lap at interlagos, 4.5 at montreal, the only comparable tracks)

the two car-based factors imo that cause overtaking are
1) being able to follow a car
2) cars having different characteristics

aero effects don't matter on straights or low-speed corners, but to be able to follow a car through a medium or high speed corner is essentially all down to having a low aero dropoff in the wake. that doesn't necessarily mean not having insane downforce levels and high cornering speeds though, just being less sensitive to turbulence. ground effect is inherently less sensitive to turbulence than vortex generators and other appendages travelling through the air, so the cars just need to be more dependent on ground effect and less dependent on wings (mandatory flat plane, rules allowing for crazy diffusers).

two cars with the exact same characteristics will be fast in the same parts of the track, making overtaking hella hard. Having cars with different characteristics though means that you might lose time to the guy ahead of you in one part of the track and pass him where your car is better. Its not even about straight speed vs cornering speed, 2 cars w different characteristics in the same corner even could give you an opening without you even being faster than them, just cause your car's ideal line is so different from the other car's. A great example I remember of this is the Force Indias in Austria this year in corner 2 (pic), which weren't slower than the other cars in that corner or on the straight afterwards, but took a wildly different line than most of the other cars did (both cars did this the whole weekend).
>>
might as well put on a name if im gonna make these types of posts

>>63789136
You can't compare 70s f1 to modern f1 in those terms, but you can compare 80s f1 to modern f1. The 70s formula one was amateur hour, only as money filtered in to the sport through Bernie's genius management in the 80s did things start getting as professional as they are today. Also the last two years are outliers, Mercedes is dominating because of sacrifices and gambles paying off, their domination is not a consequence of any specific policy f1 has that it didn't used to have.

But, formula one is not less competitive now than it has been in the past. There have been certain years where a few teams are on par at the top of the field and certain years where one team is stupid dominant speckled evenly throughout f1 history. More often than not there is one dominant team (80, 81, 84, 85, 87, 88, 89, 92, 93, 96, 97, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 09, 11, 13, 14, 15), and occasionally there have been a bunch of teams right at the top. Also, having 20 cars isn't a particularly small field, do you want a bunch of literally whos putting around in shitboxes ala 1989-93?

As for the poleman winning, qualifying is part of the competition? Cars have to start in some order, and the race is to see which entrant is best, you can't disadvantage the best entrant and have him start last or something cause then the races wouldn't prove anything. If you don't watch qualifying you're basically jumping in to the competition partway through, would you complain if you started watching hockey games in the 2nd period and the team winning at that point ended up winning 62% of the time?

As an aside, the driver lineup in f1 right now is the strongest driver lineup of all time. 1991 is the only year in the entire history of formula one that could even be considered in the same breath, and it isn't even close.
>>
File: 1437248118065.jpg (6 KB, 322x255) Image search: [Google]
1437248118065.jpg
6 KB, 322x255
mfw no Schumi
>>
>>63808536
you turn into a toad? I don't get it
>>
>>
>>63808463

I'd say that 98's MP4-13 was much faster than the Ferrari, 2000 was the first dominant Ferrari
>>
>>63808463
>driver lineup in f1 right now is the strongest driver lineup of all time.

Alonso, Vettel, ????
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/formulaone/article-2512119/Ron-Dennis-tried-convince-Mercedes-sign-Lewis-Hamilton.html
>>
File: CUvUMPRW4AA-ogx.jpg (47 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
CUvUMPRW4AA-ogx.jpg
47 KB, 720x720
>McLaren Honda - ALO/BUT

>ICE: 12 of 4 / 11 of 4
>TC: 11 of 4 / 12 of 4
>MGU-H: 12 of 4 / 11 of 4
>MGU-K: 8 of 4 / 10 of 4
>ES: 5 of 4 / 4 of 4
>CE: 7 of 4 / 6 of 4

>ICE: 300% / 275%
>TC: 275% / 300%
>MGU-H: 300% / 275%
>MGU-K: 200% / 250%
>ES: 125% / 100%
>CE: 175% / 150%
>>
>>63808087
In the press conference he was like man fuck it I'll just link it

https://youtu.be/zlEoZm43rJA?t=135
>>
>>63808952
i didn't include 1998, and of course there are edge cases like 2009 and 2007 as well, i wasn't being exhaustive

>>63809023
some equivalent tier lists, 1 is all-time greats, 2 is potential champions, 3 is potential challengers

>1991
1: senna, prost, schumacher
2: piquet, mansell, hakkinen
3: berger, herbert, wendlinger, alesi

>2015
1: vettel, alonso, hamilton, verstappen, sainz, ricciardo, bottas, kvyat
2: raikkonen, massa, grosjean, magnussen, button
3: maldonado, rosberg, hulkenberg, perez

and thats not even considering the crazy amount of talent in the feeder categories right now
>>
>>63803456
looks as if a kid drew her face onto her skull with markers.
>>
>>63805207
>villeneuve
i wish
not even close tho
>>
>>63809594

IMO I'd have Rosberg at least in the second tier, Bottas, and Sainz have 0 reason for being up there, Massa is more likely to take the WDC than Bottas.
>>
>>63809675
yeah i could agree with everything you said except about sainz

the 1991 tier 3 could also have modena, brundle, capelli, comas, and martini too, and maybe bernard zanardi caffi and gachot, its not really an exact science but the point is that we're spoiled for driving talent now
>>
>>63809675
>Massa is more likely to take the WDC than Bottas.
lol

do you seriously belive this loserbernd
>>
>>63809817

Honestly Yes. I think he deserved the 2008 WDC, and look, he's nearly matching Bottas, who should be wiping the floor with him.

>>63809804

With Sainz, I guess I don't see him as a WDC, more a Bottas style driver, with pace, but not enough to beat out the likes of his competitors. Time will tell I guess.
>>
>>63809392
jesus honda.. get your shit together
>>
according to motorsport.com the 2017 regulations have been aproved by all teams

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/new-2017-f1-aero-package-has-been-agreed-symonds/

It was mostly from the Red Bull draft...

I wonder if they are willing to go 1 season without any proper results to invest everything in 2017
>>
File: Vestahpen.jpg (234 KB, 661x716) Image search: [Google]
Vestahpen.jpg
234 KB, 661x716
How popular is F1 in your country /f1/? Pic related is pretty much how it went here.
>>
>>63810108
sainz is actually really really good. you live in europe, you should go watch him drive in person sometime and take note of how consistent he is and how late he brakes compared to the other drivers while still being smooth as shit

he's just scared of crashing is all, 99% of why his results aren't mindblowing is because of how many spots he loses in the first turn, have you ever seen him touch another car?? confidence will come with experience though and he'll be golden
>>
>>63810108
>Honestly Yes. I think he deserved the 2008 WDC, and look, he's nearly matching Bottas, who should be wiping the floor with him.
Bottas missed the first race because he tore his back and it was affecting him for the first half of the season

That and he's had bad luck in general this year (taken out by Kimi in Russia, ERS failing in Italy, Williams not letting him through in Silverstone, two suspension failures in the same day in US, brake issues in Austria, given a puncture in Hungary etc) while Felipe has had good luck up until Singapore, barring a couple of races earlier in the season, and even then Felipe has mostly been the cause of the bad luck he's had this year. Plus Bottas has been consistently 2-6 tenths faster than Massa all throughout the second half of the season - even in Brazil which is a track Massa is historically GOAT at

Anyway, Bottas would have a healthy 50-point lead over Felipe if they'd had equal luck. Just like Verstappen's gap to Sainz would be much smaller if Carlos didn't have such shit luck (although Max would certainly be ahead), Alonso would have double Jenson's points and Ricciardo would be trouncing Kvyat instead of being behind him. Judging how well one driver is doing against another purely on the points they've scored is just silly desu.
>>
>>63810326
late breaking isn't really indicative of driving skill.
>>
>>63810483
>while still being smooth as shit
the point is he achieves the same (or higher) exit speeds as people while carrying more speed to the apex. his braking phases aren't just later, they're more compressed. he must integrate them with his cornering better somehow than other trail brakers do
>>
File: f1-2015-malaysia-ericsson.jpg (1 MB, 1900x1069) Image search: [Google]
f1-2015-malaysia-ericsson.jpg
1 MB, 1900x1069
>>63810483
Thanks for telling us, Marcus, but we already knew that.
>>
>>63810232
F1 in the US is mostly like this:

Hey anon what sports do you like?
>I only really watch racing
Oh yeah like NASCAR?
>Formula 1 mostly
Oh yeah like the Indy 500? That's cool.
> ;_;
>>
>>63810912
>>63810232
My friends struggle to even change their washer fluid

One of them swears that baseball is more exciting than racing
>>
File: 2342342123.png (53 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
2342342123.png
53 KB, 200x200
>>63810632
Underated
>>
File: webber_finger_williams.jpg (32 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
webber_finger_williams.jpg
32 KB, 400x267
>>63811111
impressive
>>
File: InsaneZoomSchumi.jpg (40 KB, 621x414) Image search: [Google]
InsaneZoomSchumi.jpg
40 KB, 621x414
>>63811111

THOSE QUINTS
>>
File: schumi.jpg (467 KB, 1080x717) Image search: [Google]
schumi.jpg
467 KB, 1080x717
>>63811111
>getting five consecutively
>>
>>63811089
Friends are overrated..
>>
>>63811111
congratulations, now Ericsson will die in Abu Dhabi
>>
>>63810232
It's rather popular, and it was when it was on open TV (not premium cable)

nowadays you spend most of the time explaining rules, engines, and why the pitstops are so damn fast

Litterally this is the only thing that makes people go "what the fuck", most of them are used to refueling and they lose it when teams do those 1.5 seconds pitstops
>>
>>63811249
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>63811453
ericsson is underrated
>>
File: RestinSwede.jpg (52 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
RestinSwede.jpg
52 KB, 768x432
>>63811249
>>
>>63811281
I'm with you. My brother sometimes comes over to watch f1 and he asks the same thing everytime he comes over.

>what is drs?
>didn't they have this kers thing? where did that go?
>how fast can a f1 car go?
>why are they not driving at Zandvoort?
>how many cilinders do these engines have?
>why can't they refuel anymore?
>i heard they are gonna bring back refueling.
>which car is the fastest?
>what are <input color> tires?
>its incredible how they perform those pitstops
>why did that guy get a penalty?
>you have a speedlimit in the pit?
>how high is that speed limit?
>what do you mean you can't cross the white line after the pit?
>why are the playing 2 anthems?
>man those cars are really flimsy

But yeah atleast I have some company during boring races so that is a plus.
>>
>>63811833
To be honest, all those are perfectly alright questions for someone who isn't an enthusiast.

I don't know any other sport that constantly changes its rules like F1 does. It puts people off, because most don't have time nor the will to learn everything again each season.

It's one of the reasons why F1 is dying
>>
>>63805073
I don't want more overtaking. I want cars that are relished by the drivers, even if this comes at the cost of the fans. WEC can go be the most popular motorsport for all I care.
>>
File: ahhhhhhhh.webm (2 MB, 840x472) Image search: [Google]
ahhhhhhhh.webm
2 MB, 840x472
>>
>>63813637
I don't trust what the young crop of drivers want, I just want cars that look like they actually need to be controlled and aren't technical masterpieces that focus on perfect traction on corner exit and the latest possible braking points. The best spectacle is when the braking zones are longer and allow better drivers to work the turn
>>
File: pilkopumppants.jpg (44 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
pilkopumppants.jpg
44 KB, 500x281
>>
>>63812178
>>63811833

>who's the best driver?
>is it just the best car that always wins?
>what car company is williams?
>what does the red light on the back of the cars mean?
>what does track limits mean?
>how do they know where to turn? (at monaco, singapore)
>have you ever seen somebody die?
>are there any canadians?
>why don't they block each other on the straights?
>how do you know who's who if there are two of each car?
>how old do you have to be to race in f1?
>how do you get points?/what does a championship mean?
>he's retiring?? (confusing retiring from the race with retiring from their career)

>>63815780
thats what f1 has now, that was a huge point of the 2014 changes
>>
>>63815904
>what does the red light on the back of the cars mean?
They aren't brake lights, it means the car is harvesting energy and may be slowing down a little bit

t. Martin Brundle
>>
>>63815904
>>63808463
Why are you defending this shitty era of F1?
>>
>>63817666
some people just like to disagree with the general populous

the same type of people who enjoy the smell of their own farts
>>
>>63811204
God, the F248 was sexy af.

>>63810232
Most people don't care for it. They think 'driving in circles' is not interesting to watch, nor challenging as a sport. They'd rather watch faggotpaddle.
>>
>>63817666
i'm not defending it, i'm telling you your opinion is shit

go watch gt3 if you wanna see slow cars and even fields
>>
>>63818484
Except the racing in those years was utter shit. Go back to the late 90s, and you have cars with similar pace to today's, and more exciting racing than today, while looking much better in terms of battles.

The issue is not one of simple speed, it's a variety of factors. Plus, most of the 'impression of speed' that you remember is the difference in filming technique. Before the advent of wide-angle lenses and HD standard filming, the F1 races used to be shot in a very different manner. As a car came into the shot, they'd zoom into it, and as it got closer to the camera, they'd zoom out quick, then go back towards the car as it moved away from the camera. This effectively doubled the impression of speed given by those cars.

Nowadays though, the wide-angle lenses are more focused on the advertising hoardings in the extra spaces behind the cars in the frame, and hence the frames are held much more stable, removing quite a bit of the impression of speed.
>>
>>63818697
camera techniques may have contributed sure, but cornering speed actually is what makes it look so fast. watch onboards if you want, it still looks way faster. i agree the old cameras make everything look better, but the cars would still look a lot faster today if they cornered faster. compare 2008 or even 2013 to 2014

the racing in which years were shit? it was shittiest in the early 2000s. racing in the 80s and 90s was way worse than now though, go pick a random race from then and theres a 70% chance it'd be worse than japan or canada or australia or whatever the worst race this year was. the romantic idea people have about how f1 used to be constant wheel to wheel excitement just doesn't reflect reality at all

i haven't watched any races from before 1978 but people say the racing got shit in 1969 when aerodynamics started playing a huge role & i believe it, i've watched the stuff in that 1978-2014 torrent and there weren't any years in there that struck me as having better racing than now, just cooler cars, cooler drivers, and less bullshit

theres a video of stirling moss in 1979 complaining about how the f1 used to be better and that the cars "these days" are shit, this sorta complaining is timeless cause people always romanticize the past
>>
>>63802444
Ain't nothing attractive about roasties unless there's horseradish on top
>>
Nico Rosberg is better than Lewis Hamilton
>>
Here's my filthy pleb idea for how to fix F1, at least on the car side.

>Sucker cars
Yes yes very pleb. Stay with me for a sec.
>Similar system to the BT42, must be linked to the main engine in a way that the fan is always on the same gear ratio in relation to engine RPM
>Set limit for amount of space for the skirted area of the car. This should, if I'm not a complete idiot, make it pretty easy to level downforce for everyone.
>You could standardize the actual fan and hosing to save costs, if you wanted.

>Ban wings.
>Seriously, ban wings, and mandate a maximum downforce level that the body of the car can create and also a minimum drag coefficient. Take traditional aero out of the game completely.

>Engine isn't that important, as long as fuel conservation isn't big. Could be NA or turbo, KERS or no KERS.

>Tires should be designed to operate well at higher slip angles. Possibly make them really hard, but none of this tiny operating window bullshit. That is the number one thing that needs to be done away with.
>One tire manufacture is fine.

Could do other fun things like ban power steering. I'd also get rid of 'engine maps', because manufactures have proven they will do whatever they can to get pseudo launch control and/or TCS.
>>
>>63822882
As a human being. Not as a racer
>>
>muh best car is the best driver

Great pseudo-sport
>>
Best anime regarding F1 lads?
>>
>>63823765
Capeta was bretty good, m8

>>63823496
>What is the 2012 season?
>>
2.5 bongs until fp1?
>>
>>63824512
Yep

Literally zero hype for this one.
>>
>>63824678
only watching because i'm bored t-b-h
>>
this was the worst season since the schumacher era
>>
>>63825089
I'd say 2011 runs it close.
>>
>>63825151
Cars in 2011 were louder and better looking at least.
>>
>>63825216
How exactly do this year's cars look worse than 2011? There are no dick noses, and the low noses look sleeker than the high ones IMO.

I'll concede the sound thing, even though I'm not really bothered by it.
>>
File: f1mal_025.jpg (116 KB, 800x436) Image search: [Google]
f1mal_025.jpg
116 KB, 800x436
>>63825268
I just think the cars looked faster. It was before noses get too high.

Also, this years has a few good looking cars, but most of them look weird. Lotus and Mercedes look good. All the others have those chubby clit noses that just look wrong, Redbull probably did it better but its nothing spectacular. Ferrari is also too long.
>>
File: NoSleep.png (18 KB, 424x426) Image search: [Google]
NoSleep.png
18 KB, 424x426
FP1 When?

>tfw missed ROC
>>
>>63825524
45 bings
>>
Just woke up (its 6am here) for my 7am class and found out it was cancelled.

Maximum comfy f1 time in bed today.
>>
File: 1418580240748.png (116 KB, 283x302) Image search: [Google]
1418580240748.png
116 KB, 283x302
>>63825549
>my 7am class

M8
>>
>>63825592
Yeah its shit. And it usually ends 4pm too.

But its normal here t b h.
>>
Who do you think is the humblest driver on the grid lads?
>>
>>63825688
i never thought i'd say this, but vettel
>>
>>63825688
Massa
>>
>>63825696
Same here anon.
>>
>>63810232

There's a small dedicated community that loves discussing it at least, and they host live watches of races in certain bars then proceed to go karting right after. Most likely drunk go karting too.

Outside of that it's practically nothing. Nobody gives a fuck about sports that are not Beanerpunch or Apehoop here (along with the very occasional heem).
>>
are the Saudis going to massacre all those dissidents during the opening ceremony of the GP? those savages
>>
>>63825688

Lewis is. Mainly due to his dedicated Bible studying and worship of our LORD #44 #Blessed #StillRising #Humble
>>
File: R4ni2vR.jpg (443 KB, 2000x2963) Image search: [Google]
R4ni2vR.jpg
443 KB, 2000x2963
>>63825776
BLEST
>>
Ace?
>>
File: 1427647238306.gif (52 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
1427647238306.gif
52 KB, 120x120
>fp1 is on
>the weekend will be over VERY soon
>>
>>63810232
I don't now about the whole country, but in my surroundings I'm pretty much the only one who follows F1. Occasionally I see a friend who's also a fan, but he's a huge Lotus/Grosjean fanboy, and he pretty much literally says what he has heard on Sky. It's kinda weird, it's like hearing Brundle speak through his mouth.
>>
>>63823250
if you could have higher slip angles that would just mean that you could get more rotation without breaking traction, but it'd be the same in that once you're sliding the contact patch will just undeflect and you'll be scrubbing speed instead of turning or accelerating
>>
those yachts are fucking huge
>>
Ted Kravitz confirms newnew spark plugs
>>
>>63825688
Hulkenberg. Maybe even too humble for his own good
>>
File: 1444022050881.jpg (94 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1444022050881.jpg
94 KB, 960x720
Morning l/a/ds
>>
Thats an aero rake, davidson fyi senpai
>>
File: 1447973171469.jpg (30 KB, 640x416) Image search: [Google]
1447973171469.jpg
30 KB, 640x416
sky already pushing "verstappen is our next super star" meme
>>
>>63825901
He's not british though.
>>
>>63825901
what do u think of max verstappen as a driver
>>
File: CUgZ4xuU8AIxvvh.jpg large.jpg (78 KB, 550x614) Image search: [Google]
CUgZ4xuU8AIxvvh.jpg large.jpg
78 KB, 550x614
Last based Romain race for lotus ;_;. We are fucked next year, shit engine and no real drivers.
>>
>>63825935
talented but only in F1 because of nepotism

there's plenty of other talented kids that deserve a seat

if you want my real opinion, all these old fucks that aren't competitive(kimi, button, alonso) need to give up their seats for aspiring WDCs
>>
>>63825935
He is Kobayashi tier, divebombing all around, but unlike Kobayashi he's not likable at all.
>>
File: moe ferrari.png (675 KB, 1023x724) Image search: [Google]
moe ferrari.png
675 KB, 1023x724
>>63825870
Morning
>>
>Jenson Button says Fernando Alonso has been a tougher McLaren Formula 1 team-mate in 2015 than Lewis Hamilton was during their time together.

Nigger BTFO
>>
We'll have fast cars again guys.
>>
what the fuck is with Saudis and their tents? that have like thousands of fucking tents that they rent to people who vacation there and they made the grandstands look like a giant fuckhuge tent
>>
Will BBC ever stop talking about Verstappen every 5 minutes? It even annoys me as Dutch.
>>
>>63826212
BUT HE IS FUTURE WORLD CHAMPION!
>>
>>63826212
aargh, are they at it again? In Brazil it was the worst so far! That first overtake from Verstappen in the Senna S where he just closed the door in the second part was "a brilliant move!!!" When (can't remember who) did the same overtake a few laps later, but without having to close the door at the end, it was barely mentioned.
>>
>€7000 fine for Lewis Hamilton for speeding in the pitlane
>>
>>63825688
Hamilton.
>>
>>63825776
Is he actually religious or is it just for show, so that he seems more like Senna?
>>
File: CUz0-L8WoAA7fii.jpg (141 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CUz0-L8WoAA7fii.jpg
141 KB, 1024x768
Lotus can into meme again
>>
imagine if the FIA limited drivers to only 5 years
>>
>>63826285
I've been wondering about that too. I've got the feeling he's religious just because Senna was. I simply cannot understand how someone who isn't a complete idiot can be so religious these days.
>>
>Button reports that he's struggling with locking fronts on his McLaren. The 2009 world champion is currently P11.

MEOWSIVE UNDERSTEER
>>
HAM ROS RAI
ROS
RAI
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 115

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.