[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you have ascended from watching team sports to watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: based wlad.jpg (36 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
based wlad.jpg
36 KB, 534x401
>tfw you have ascended from watching team sports to watching (and learning) the sweet science
>>
bumping
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LnjWeATZ5s
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 189x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 189x248
cotto-canelo was an awesome fight. lot s of adjustments and some sweet science. literally hugged zero times, no one ran for more than 5 sec at a time. was only missing the dramatic.
>>
>36 minutes of action every 6 months
>>
>>63786473
I totally agree. It is hard to say what Cotto did wrong, it just seemed like his punches didn't do anything to Canelo. Cotto also showcased his chin, which is made out of the hardest substance known to man. That Miura-Vargas fight was also very entertaining, Miura showed a lot of heart.

I think we're in for a treat this coming saturday as we see Wlad perform his therapy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4GtgAC5ems
>>
Does anybody have the gif/webm of Fury twatting himself?
>>
File: 1395357722016.jpg (5 KB, 170x188) Image search: [Google]
1395357722016.jpg
5 KB, 170x188
>>63786488
>needing instant gratification
>2015
>>
File: le punch himself man.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
le punch himself man.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>63786510
here you go, friend
>>
>>63786488
quality over quantity friend
>>
File: Lamb_chop's_on_the_menu.jpg (17 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Lamb_chop's_on_the_menu.jpg
17 KB, 400x300
>>63786341
I though that was the Lambchop puppet on his right hand for a sec.
>>
>You know we always like to use the term "once in a lifetime"? Once in a lifetime does not apply to Holly Holms. It's once ever. IN HUMAN HISTORY There has never been a woman like her. Her ability to not just beat mediocre fighters, but destroy them. She is like a superhero, I mean she really is a freak of existence. When Rhonda Rousey leaves this sport you may never see someone like her again. Not just in MMA, but in ANY sport.
>>
If the Klitschkos were American they'd be the most famous athletes in the world
>>
>watching concussionhit
>>
>>63787312
>americoncussions
>>
>>63787291
the existence of Andre Ward refutes this point.
>>
>>63786687
>doesn't replace the second Rhonda Rousey
nigga fix your pasta
>>
>>63787312
what do you watch, anon?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.