[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buffabros, what went wrong? Can we still clinch a wild card spot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_1357.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1357.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
Buffabros, what went wrong? Can we still clinch a wild card spot? Can we make the playoffs finally? Get the fuck in here and weep with me.
>>
nothing went wrong buffabro

the defense held the pats to 20 points

they were one missed tackle away from a tie game as well
they were one missed fg away from a lead

brady got knocked down over 10 times, most he's had in forever

the refs were equally bad for both teams. and the injuries they suffered vs the pats will be hard for the kansas city game, but i think they will curbstomp alex smith

they're still 100% in control of their own destiny bro, no need to panic yet
>>
Defense was good, offense just couldn't produce.
>>
please lose more games

sincerely, a jets fan
>>
>razorcakes gonna raze
>mfw niggas still surprised by this
>>
File: Buffalo.jpg (20 KB, 556x334) Image search: [Google]
Buffalo.jpg
20 KB, 556x334
Disciplined football > physical football
>>
>Watkins in charge of anything
>leaving Taylor in
>McKelvin in charge of not being an absolute faggot thinking he's in going to make some Disney movie play and score on a return

As a Cowboys fan my heart goes out to you niggas, don't worry we'll be sure to beat them in the Owl for you guys.
>>
>>63774494
Trade for Manzlel
Seriously the entire offense is cancer and defense can't cope with the constant amount of shit they have to put up with
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 300x169
Why do they call the bills razor cakes

>dont get
>>
>>63781673
Because it's like eating a razorcake. At first you enjoy it because it's cake, it's good and you find it satisfying, until you get to the razors. The razors cut your mouth and make you feel terrible, but you can't stop eating because the cake is so good, but it causes you nothing but pain and suffering now that the razor filling is slicing your intestines.
>>
>>63781673
Why do they call the Bills the Razorcakes?

Because being a Buffalo fan is like being offered a cake that you know has a razor in the middle. The guy has offered you a cake before and always has put a razor in the middle so you know it's there. But the cake is so good you tell yourself that you'll just eat the edges. Then you start eating and it's so good that you convince yourself there aren't razors in it this time. Next thing you know you wake up with bandages in your mouth in a psych ward cause this is the 900th time you've done this.
>>
>>63781798
>>63781818
describes my relationships pretty well tbqf
>>
>>63774582
>the defense held the pats to 20 points
No, injuries did.

They would've scored 30+ if they had Edelperson.
>>
>>63781618

>Putting the heaping pile of shit that is E.J. Manuel in the game

Keeping Taylor in was the right move.
>>
>>63781851
don't forget the 7 points the whistle took away from the pats
>>
>>63782038
I'm not saying E.J would've done better but

>destroying your "franchise QB" or whatever the fuck you want to call him before he even gets time to develop into a good QB

Retarded as fuck. It was just Rex Ryan's ego getting in the way of what was smart. Did they still have a chance at winning the game? Yes, I won't lie about that...but was it worth potentially fucking over your QB for the rest of the season? It wasn't a NECESSARY WIN. It wasn't a "we need this to make the playoffs" W either so it was just retarded and makes Rex look like even more of a faggot. I'd take a close L and put E.J. in for 1 quarter (which wasn't even a full quarter, like 8 mins or so) v s potentially killing my QB and having to go with E.J. the rest of the season.
>>
YOUR DREAMS WILL DIE ON THE FIELD IN ARROWHEAD THIS WEEKEND
>>
Why is no one discussing the fact that the refs literally ended a game before it was over?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.