[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Le seperate a child from his mother man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: CristianoRonaldo.png (2 MB, 900x1114) Image search: [Google]
CristianoRonaldo.png
2 MB, 900x1114
>Le seperate a child from his mother man
>>
maybe his mother was a junkie?
>>
>i suffer in Europe
>>
>>63774349
i thought he just nutted inside some poor slut and gave her money to shut up and give him the baby instead of avorting it or asking him for ridiculous child support
>>
>>63774349
>implying the mother wasn't a hue back alley whore
God damn that child is ugly, looks like a monkey.
>>
>>63775358
How is that different from separating his son from his mother?

She gives birth, they forcefully remove the child?

Even if the mom doesn't give a fuck, how do you explain to your son that his mother doesn't want him. Or that you stole him away from her. Both are equally awful.

That child is fucked in the longer term

>inb4 autists go 'muh millions, child doesn't care about his mom'

Sooner or later, he will care.
>>
>le virgin so i will occupy my life with an obsession about a pro athlete man
>>
>>63774349
Given how terrible today's mothers are, there isn't anything particular wrong with that.
>>
>le tap inside five times against eibar, las Palmas and deportivo cadiz but shit the bed against everybody else making me the goat man
>>
If the Penaldo film/documentary proved only one thing, it's that he's a good dad.
>>
>>63777166
So, that makes up for his decision that his child so grow up without its mother? The fuck kinda logic is this.

Why not strive to have a loving family and more than one child that grow up to make their own decisions about how they want to live, instead of sculpting one in your own image. It's narcissistic as fuck.
>>
>>63774349
are you a feminist or something?
>>
>>63776745
the mom abandonned her baby about as much as ronaldo took him from her, she's probably happy and has a bunch of other babies
>>
File: 1436216450432.jpg (17 KB, 236x282) Image search: [Google]
1436216450432.jpg
17 KB, 236x282
>this autistic Dane

Ronaldo is a top tier father and rich as shit, the kid is going to have a great life.

When hes older and wants to look into his mother Im sure he will be able to find her. It's better to grow up with just a good dad and no mom than to grow up with a junkie or retarded whore mom
>>
Yes, Ronaldo got totally BTFO'd this month but there is totally no need to overreact like /b/astards on /sp/.
>>
>>63777166
A good dad, who has taken the decision to remove a mother from his son's life?
>>
>>63777449
>trying to defend crynaldo by claiming the mother of his son is a deadbeat junkie
>>
I don't see the issue, the child is going to have a much better life with Ronaldo as his single Parent.
>>
>>63774349
>Mother
>not surrogate Mother
>implying he didn't jerk off on a petri dish and had his kid test tubed
>>
>Messi watches and reacting to Ronldos movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsf7RQpiij0
>>
>>63778662
mujica is right. ronaldo is probably asexual desu
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.