[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the shittiest coach /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Is he the shittiest coach /sp/?
>>
Chip Kelly is kind of destroying the Eagles franchise
>>
He was the coach of my highschool in the early 2000s.
>>
>>63773062
Lately I haven't been able to shake the incredibly unpleasant feeling that the "Chip Kelly Era" will be looked back upon by Eagles fans with shame and dread for decades and decades to come.
>>
>>63773104
I been saying this, man. Im an Eagles fan but so many people thought this dude was a genius. Very delusional fans but reality is starting to set in.
>>
>>63773145
>>63773104
He went 10-6 his first two years with players that went 4-12 the year before. Not that small of an achievment
>>
>>63773179
Because no gimmick offense has ever worked for a season or two. How bout when he got rid of those guys and brought in his own. Dudes not a great coach.
>>
Sadly, Reid will have the much better legacy
>>
>>63773179
Then he threw out his budding franchise QB for a guy whose calling card was being made of glass, sent his star RB to Buffalo and got distracted by shiny objects in the draft

>>63772976
Mike Pettine is not the brightest bulb, but he has to deal with a franchise front office that seems to hate success. They threw out Bill Belichick, for fucksake, and they did so after he delivered them their only playoff run of the modern era.
>>
>>63773254
That makes him a shitty GM not a bad coach.

The Eagels were dumb as hell to give him all the power. That crap never works.
>>
>>63773313
>Then he threw out his budding franchise QB for a guy whose calling card was being made of glass
Foles is shit
>sent his star RB to Buffalo
still not bad trade

The biggest mistake he made was paying demarco instead of Maclin and not getting any new O lineman
>>
nah, Jeff Fisher is worse.

they really shouldn't have gotten rid of Chud though.
>>
File: 1447742230601.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1447742230601.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>63773358
>that crap never works

Ever heard of a team named the New England Patriots?
>>
>>63772976
How's it the coach's fault that the GM can't draft for shit?
>>
>>63773485
>>Ever heard of a team named the New England Patriots?
belli doesn't have full control of drafting you tool and has a larger say in free agency than anything
>>
>>63773543

cause he the GM too
>>
>>63772976
GET PICCOLO MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>63772976
easily one of the worst in the NFL.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNIwGovD6-o
>>
>>63775920
>belli doesn't have full control of drafting you tool

but he literally does, you fucking retard

stop posting any time
>>
>>63772976

I'd say it's a tie between him and Mike McCoy.
>>
FAT FACED FAGGOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p5r98rZSYA
>>
>>63772976
Worse than John Fox.

At least Foxy is good with personnel.

I honestly didn't know who the Browns coach was before ElPres videos of him exploding, but the Browns are a shitshow this year.

Worse than usual.

They're literally starting some fag who shouldn't be in the league because their star QB is on a time-out for getting caught drinking alcohol on his day off.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.