[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>UEFA http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football /34910755
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (123 KB, 471x306) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
123 KB, 471x306
>UEFA

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34910755
>>
>banning one of the greatest football players of all time

American imperialism again
>>
I hate this guy more than Blatter so this makes me REALLY happy.
>>
I was fearful that Platini would somehow sneak through the cracks while everyone focused on Blatter. Glad to see I was wrong.
>>
>>63772882
You already got your rigged world cup bid, stop whining.
>>
>that flag
>that post
>>
>>63773341
next level banter tßh
>>
>>63772713
why the fuck is fifa not run from England (the home of soccer)?

It's like the NFL being run from mexico.
>>
>>63774017
Easier to do fraud in switzerland
>>
>>63774017
That post doesn't make any sense.
>>
>Funding IS

Fuck off Wahabist scum.
>>
Was he even found guilty of anything or is still just allegation and shit?
>>
>>63779937
Who cares, he's french.
>>
>>63774017
Many reasons.
>relative economic and political security, due to there being almost no major political shifts during elections
>central position within Europe and roughly central position globally
And of course tax perks.
>>
>Qatar
>talking about football corruption

this should be a meme
>>
>>63779937
He can't possibly be completely innocent, because nobody in FIFA is. The only reason everyone is so butthurt over FIFA taking bribes to award World Cups is because the other bidding countries offered bribes too and didn't get anything for them. However, my understanding has always been that Michel Platini is one of the less corrupt ones, who only accepted a small-to-moderate number of bribes. He's the head of UEFA, so there'd be more about him on the news in Europe if he was anywhere near as bad as Sepp Blatter.
>>
>>63780202
>The only reason everyone is so butthurt over FIFA taking bribes to award World Cups is because the other bidding countries offered bribes too and didn't get anything for them.
This is the truth
>>
>>63780202
>However, my understanding has always been that Michel Platini is one of the less corrupt ones
Sure, it's just coincidence that France voted yes to Qatar, while PSG got bought out by Qataris, a Qatari owned tv network (also ran by PSG's owner) bought Ligue 1 rights in quite a favourable deal for the league, and Platini's son got a job working for a Qatari sports company.
>>
>>63780363
Don't forget that they bought a bunch of french made Eurofighters too.
Bein FC owns UEFA already.
>>
>>63780060
>Spain
>wanting to arrest based Netanyahu
>being indifferent to Kim Jong Un and other ruthless leaders..ughh

THIS should be a meme.
>>
>>63772713
> Platini: "B-b-but I'm not corrupt like Sepp! I SWEAAAAR!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WUoro0SldI
>>
I can't hate anyone that was a GOAT player. Platini is just a cheeky little scamp
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.