[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious Patriots Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: Patriots.jpg (92 KB, 500x588) Image search: [Google]
Patriots.jpg
92 KB, 500x588
Yes, Brady is great. Yes he is undefeated with all these injuries. But fellow Pats fans, can we make it to the Owl in this state?

Brady can only carry the team so far. We need to get healthy so when playoffs come, we are ready.
>>
Aikman! Touchdown! Unbelievable!

>>
>>63768516
Edelman will be back for the postseason.
>>
Assuming the Pats can hold on to a play off bye (I think they can) Edelman will be back.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 620x430
might have to scrape and fight through to clench the bye, gonna be some close games at denver, probably houston, and rest of the divisional games regardless if they clench the division or not

gonna let go of the undefeated dream the offense is too banged up, but hopefully with the bye and possibly throwing the lelphins game they can get patched up and make a good playoff run

but if any team can pull it off it'll be the pats
>>
I feel like Amendola will be back for next week. He was walking around the sideline.
They probably just didn't want to risk him getting anymore hurt.
>>
>>63768516
Amendola and Keyshawn Martin should be back, O line is on the mend with Vollemer and Canon back, White's finding his legs and hopefully the D gets Collins back from whatever mystery zombie virus he has soon. Edelman, Lewis and Solder aside, the Pats should be on the mend.
>>
>>63768681
>Collins
Seriously what the fuck is up with him? Is he shitting blood?
>>
File: moss.jpg (143 KB, 635x471) Image search: [Google]
moss.jpg
143 KB, 635x471
Send out the call.
>>
>>63768516
Amendola injury isn't serious, or at least, no one seems to think it is.
Edelman will be back for the playoffs
Vollmer will be back for the playoffs
Collins will be back in the next two weeks
Sheard is back
Cannon is back

This team is going to be much better off going forward than they were tonight.
>>
>>63768516
The Pats D is getting them wins, their secondary coverage and tackling was excellent against the Bills tonight.
>>
>>63768516
Edelman will be back, the offensive line will eventually get better as they get more healthy. Collins should be back next week, Amendola's injury didn't seem too bad, could be wrong on that one.

The Bills always play the Patriots tight, the AFC East always gives them fits. They'll be okay. But anything can happen in the playoffs.
>>
File: terrell-owens-1-sized.jpg (21 KB, 240x319) Image search: [Google]
terrell-owens-1-sized.jpg
21 KB, 240x319
>>63768695
>implying
>>
I think my biggest concern is Brady's health. Seeing him get banged up today (particularly that last big hit he took where he was slow to get up) made me nervous; especially since Denver's pass rush is even more intense.
>>
>>63768516
>limp to the playoffs
>get adelman and amendola back
>pray gronk stays healthy
>???
>profit
>>
>>63768799
He got hit on the chin by the guys helmet, Thats gonna hurt no matter who you are. Thats why he and the ref were having that discussion.
>>
Brady and his guards were really exposed tonight, even with the win. He took more of a pounding from black dudes than Giselle does on an average Tuesday. 10-1 incoming.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-24-00-01-02.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-24-00-01-02.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
Cam confirmed furry
>>
>>63768877
>brady exposed

hardly, if anything this game shows how much better brady has become. past brady would've made far more mistakes with that sort of pressure but tonight brady moved around, threw the ball away and limited the damage.

he stood in the pocket and threw some nice darts even with guys bearing down on him.

he only really made one bad move which was that forced deep ball and that was a tip
>>
File: 1320345407416.jpg (53 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1320345407416.jpg
53 KB, 604x453
>yfw Brady leads another 4th quarter comeback to win Super Bowl 50
>yfw he's announced as Super Bowl MVP
>yfw Joe Montana, his childhood hero, is there to hand him the trophy
>>
>>63768567
>>63768654
FiveThirtyEight gives them a 97% chance of getting the bye so I don't really think there's any doubt about it
>>
>>63768939
20/39
1 td
1 int

Yeah, he was really on fire tonight.
>>
>>63769027
jesus christ are you an idiot or what, what part of limiting the damage do you not understand?

did you see how much pressure the ol had him under? did you even watch the game or just look at the statline?

what a dumbass
>>
>>63769039
No, i watched. He was under pressure, but his line let him get blasted like, what, 15 times? He also seemed to pitch it directly into the ground if anyone came within 2 yards of him.
They won though, so there's no need for you to get this mad about it.
>>
>>63769146
>He also seemed to pitch it directly into the ground if anyone came within 2 yards of him

yes that's what you do when no one is open instead of taking a sack of forcing it into coverage
>>
Defense was slow to start, but came on strong. It was good to see Mayo show some life. I fear Collins may have had sex with Charlie Sheen. I don't know if he will ever come back. What illness takes weeks to get over? Secondary looked good. Even with having a good run game to deal with. Tyrod Taylor was elusive as fuck for the front line. Niko, Jones, etc should have had 3 or so more sacks. Imagine skinny legs peyton manning in the pocket?

Biggest concern is offense. Line looked inept, but that was one hell of a defensive scheme against us this week. The second half the o line looked much better, but after some shuffling. Almost everyone on the o line can play every position competently and great when in their home position. Andrews had a bad game, but that's a "welcome to the NFL" moment.

Brady will need some weapons. Remains to be see if we have them on the team. Lafell, Gronk, Danny? Will that be enough? How disappointing is it to see Dobson show some life, then.....
>>
They will be fine. See, there's a big difference between this team and the teams that lost in the playoffs: The defense.

Our defense is elite. We're built to win. I'm not worried at all.
>>
>>63768516
AFC has played out so weird. Three runaway division leaders that suddenly look beatable, a shitpile division, and a gladiator pitfight for the WC. Any one of the six could be in the Owl.

I'll say the ST and defense are stepping up while the offense is injured, which is a good sign. This could be 2014 all over again where there's just too many injuries to overcome to be Owl contenders.
>>
>>63768695
>Hey Randy, we need you
>OK coach, just say when
>When...
>(Le epic theme maymay)
>Moss pulls up in his convertible, stretches a bit, and steps out onto the practice field
>A smile spreads across Tom Brady's face, much like a shark catching the scent of blood in the water
>Doesn't even need a playbook, the 07 chemistry is still there
>Tom Nods
>Moss Nods Back
>Belichick's cock is dripping with precum on the sideline
>First route, runs a go in triple coverage, and catches the ball over all of them
>The duo is back, 19-0 inevitable, a revenge tour for the ages
>>
>>63768516

>"Brady" carrying the team

Funny way of spelling Gronk
>>
File: YgbJGo5.jpg (134 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
YgbJGo5.jpg
134 KB, 1224x1632
>>63769776
>>Belichick's cock is dripping with precum on the sideline
>>
>>63769825
מה אתה רוצה להגיד הומו
>>
>>63769811
Gronk is mostly used as a blocker and decoy since all the O line injuries
>>
>>63768695
I will stop being an atheist if god makes this happen.
>>
File: 1447478632496.jpg (69 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
1447478632496.jpg
69 KB, 500x636
>>63769907
>You wish it was 2011 all over again
>Watching Gronk steam roll over the secondaries
>Now he just blocks
>>
Might as well get Kenbrell Thompkins back from the practice squad.
>>
>>63769690
>we

Shut up.
>>
>>63769683
This anon sees clearly.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.