[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No Edelman >No Amendola >No Vollmer >No Collins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1
File: It hasn't even begun.jpg (34 KB, 191x309) Image search: [Google]
It hasn't even begun.jpg
34 KB, 191x309
>No Edelman
>No Amendola
>No Vollmer
>No Collins
>Cannon, Stork has both missed games
>Solder out for the year
>Lewis out for the year

>3320 yds, 27 TDs, 4 INTs
>10-0 record

Holy fuck this man is the GOAT
>>
He got pummeled to death tonight. I expect a serious injury.
>>
I would be ok if they changed the team name of Patriots to just Tom Brady

I mean shit that's all it is now anyways
>>
your forgetting the refs. they may aswell have been in pats jerseys.
>>
>>63768420

Say fuckwad, there's a few games to go yet, you absolute faggot

Let's see where your faggot QB is in Jan. 2016
>>
>>63768450
I dunno about that friend.
>>
Brady is truly the most valuable member of his team.

The MVP
>>
proves just how effective their cheating is
>>
>>63768450
>refs literally steal a TD from the pats
>people still crying refball
>>
>>63768450
Yeah that -7 Pats points from the refs sure helped them...oh.
>>
>>63768450
You mean like with that false call that cost them a TD?
>>
>>63768462
I would assume in the AFCCG at least, this team is good enough to win the Owl, but the injuries continue to pile up. At some point that toll can become insurmountable. 2013 being a pretty good example.
>>
FUCKING GOAT
>>
>>63768420
You forgot James Develin, Ryan Wendell, and Tarell Brown, all on IR for the rest of the season. Aaron Dropson also re-injured his foot tonight so he is probably gone for the year. As much as Tom Brady is keeping this team together, I seriously doubt they win the superbowl this year, let alone go undefeated, there are just too many injuries piling up. They are fielding practice squad level guys as starters all over the field.
>>
>>63768420

>canadian pats fan

you already lost, fatty
>>
>>63769608
>Amerilard
>fatty

even my 4th chin is wobbling becaause I'm laughing so hard
>>
>>63769602
If edelman gets healthy for the playoffs, we'll win. Had we stayed healthy, 16-0 would have been a reality, but not anymore
>>
>>63769654
>But not anymore
Quit it with this defeatist crap. They're still undefeated. Until and unless they lose a game, 16-0 is on the table.
>>
>>63768450
>being this booty blasted
>>
>>63769654
There is no guarantee edelman will come back from 8-9 weeks of recovery in top form. This whole season has a 2013 feel to it. Despite winning games by the skin of our teeth throughout the regular season, injuries will eventually catch up to us in the post-season.
>>
Brady vs newton mvp. 1st loss wins it for the other guy
>>
>>63769672
This probably. I also have shaky feelings about the secondary/defense in general, but we'll see how it plays out
>>
>>63768450

While he did get the one TD taken away from him with a shitty call, he was saved from another interception this game on a somewhat questionable call, similar to the int the refs took away from him against the giants.

Hes had a fantastic year, but he should have at least 2 more interceptions on his stat line
>>
>>63768450
how can anyone with a brain think this after seeing this game? The refs LITERALLY wiped a TD off the board for the Patriots, not to mention a totally bullshit PI on Butler to keep a critical bills drive alive.
>>
but he probably knew someone may have let some air out of footballs
>>
We still have hope, the NFC East is so shitty that the Patriot's kryptonite aka Eli Manning could theoretically make it to the Super Bowl
>>
>>63769693
The defender grabbed Gronk's jersey, as soon as the refs see the defender pulling on the jersey they call defensive holding 10 out of 10 times, it wasn't questionable.

The defender dropped the INT in the Giants game, that had nothing to do with the refs
>>
>>63769668
Its on the table, its possible, but I don't see it happening. I don't think I can remember a worse year for injuries(Barring 08 when Brady went down). Really for the league in general, lots of top notch players down with injury
>Le'veon Bell
>Matt Forte
>Bryant
>Romo
>Dion Lewis
>Edelman
>And many more
>>
>>63769731
No worse reffing than Tyree catch, they only missed about 5 offensive holding calls on that one
>yes I am still salty
>>
>>63768450
>your forgetting the refs.
Yeah lets forget them, they were fucking useless. Did they get out of the stadium alive?
>>
>>63769668
>They're still undefeated. Until and unless they lose a game, 16-0 is on the table.
If they make it past denver then i assume a 16-0 season and a pats v panthers superbowl
>>
>>63769725
Be nice to wipe his face in the shit twice - go pats!
>>
Holy shit, foreign Patriots fans are insufferable. I hope all of you die in an ISIS attack.
>>
>>63769693
Wow. A >somewhat questionable call? Holy fuck, call the media because we don't see 5 or 10 of those every fucking game. Here's questionable: ruling no TD on lesean McCoy, then changing ruling after conferring for like a whole minute. You obviously don't know shit at that point, so that call on the field should stand.
>>
>>63769752
if you want to complain about that one, eli was clearly in the grasp.
>>
>>63769981
Fuck off Goodell
>>
>>63770107
This used to make me so mad. I thought Wilfork had him in the grasp forever. The more time that has passed and I thought about it though...fuck killing a play for something that can be arbitrarily interpreted. They pulled off some miraculous shit and ended up winning and I was pissed but taking off the homer glasses and looking at it from a neutral perspective, I'm ok with it.
>>
>>63770089
By ruling it a TD it automatically sends it to the replay booth, meaning the Bills don't have to challenge it, but also allowing them to get it right regardless.

I had no issue with that decision. It's one of the few things the officials got right all night.
>>
Only Pats "fans" are this rectal ravaged after a win
>>
There's literally no qb in the league that could do what Brady is doing right now. That man is the undoubtedly the goat
>>
>>63770251
I know...I know.... I just can't accept that as a diehard pats fan since birth.
>>
It really helps that this entire season is a dumpster fire except for a few teams. Almost all of the league is a joke now so I'm not surprised Tom can hold it together with backups. Were this 2014 or 2013, this would probably be the second time the pats didn't make the playoffs
>>
>>63770644
basically is 2013
>>
>>63768450
how is the wifi in the hospital ?
>>
>>63768426

>pummeled

not exaggerating at all to say that half of the 'hits' were little baby pushes. He had maybe 3 hard hits which is standard for an NFL game
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.