[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good job boys, keep blowin them whistles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 625x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 625x637
Good job boys, keep blowin them whistles
>>
Not even a Pats fan here, so what you are saying is that the league will allow the Pats to go 10-0 but then fix the next game
ok
>>
>>63765706
The leagues been against Brady since game 1 bro

Refs are constantly making shitty calls against the pats
>>
>>63765827
You are so delusional
>>
File: 1447822624524.jpg (59 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1447822624524.jpg
59 KB, 960x768
>>63765827
You are the reason why everyone hates the Patriots.
>>
>>63765827
LOL
Game 1 this season the Patriots were literally fucking with the Steelers radio signals and getting refball all game. You couldn't even make that up if you tried.
>>
>>63766540
>not broadcasting a local team favorite radio broadcast over opposing teams private frequency
>>
>>63766439
>Mexican
>Having an opinion on American football

Oh boy
>>
>>63766540
>the nfl has a faggot on the field that forces the pats to give up their radios if the other team is having trouble
>literally a made up bullshit narrative
>watch the refs blow dead a good pass
>oh, the refs should have taken the play back
>the pats are cheating
>****
You are literally a faggot. Literally. I mean it in the literal sense. You suck meat tube yogurt for a living. You go home from a long day of getting spitroasted by black dudes to your loving and open-minded husband. Because you are a faggot. Literally.
>>
>>63766674
>American
>Being a kek who roots for the Patriots
It's like, you choose to be stupid.
>>
>>63766019
Im delusional yet you probably think the commissioner doesn't pay off refs to make cheat calls
>>
>>63766540
This. They didn't even wait one game after the Super Bowl before pulling more bullshit.
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (16 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
16 KB, 480x318
>>63765827
Well memed my friend.
>>
Seriously though that was such bullshit. The Pats would be 27 - 13 right now with 2 min left if it wasn't for that incompetent ref.

The pats always get the shit end of the stick yet always continue to win
>>
3 and a half hours to play 60 minutes, jesus christ these games need to speed up.
>>
>>63766540
They have no ability to mess with that shit. Think before you make more excuses.
>>
WHISTLEGATE
>>
>>63766540
>the Patriots were literally fucking with the Steelers radio signals
probably time to stop smoking crack
>>
>>63766540
I was at that game, no refball there
>>
>>63766540
>Brady pumps his arm
>mysteriously granted more time on the clock

Yeah nothing suspicious here
>>
>>63766540
Why didn't they just change frequency then?
>>
>patfans seriously thought they had the league against them

You aren't the raiders or lions

refs will never be against you
>>
>>63770242
But the commissioner is...And he pays the refs soooo

Long story short,

Don't be a delusional dumbass
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.