[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You better do some damage control, Cano. It already takes some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Cano13_23-300x200.jpg (28 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Cano13_23-300x200.jpg
28 KB, 300x200
You better do some damage control, Cano. It already takes some effort as a M's fan to not hate you for the ridiculous lack of effort you put last season (definitely not $24,000,000 worth, thats for damn sure) and now there's rumors YOU are unhappy here? Fuck you, your ridiculous contract has you stuck here anyhow because NO other MLB team will take over the payments. Screw the cost, I hope the M's put your whiny ass on the shittiest farm team we have
>>
File: 1438391083799.gif (91 KB, 391x400) Image search: [Google]
1438391083799.gif
91 KB, 391x400
lel
>>
>>63761627

Bro are you fucking mad or nah? He isnt playing for the seahawks , the Matinees are beyond irrevelant

The east coast is actually a fun place to play baseball, Shitattle isnt even a blip on the national stage
>>
>shitattle
I don't even think the A's pitching staff is worth $24mil altogether
>>
>>63761627

Yankees fan here, thats what your dumbass gets for listening to Jay Z. Try again in 2017
>>
>>63761627
His sorry ass was a product of being a left-handed hitter in that "park" in New York. Shitco does him no favors and he's also in his decline years. Enjoy having that anchor drag down your shitty franchise for 9 more seasons.
>>
it would take a miracle to trade him
>>
he had a good 2nd half of the season

the M's arent very good im sure when they get their shit together Cano will too
>>
>>63761714
The Mariners really have nowhere to be dragged down to. They're already at rock bottom.

It's weird how every other Seattle sports team can perform halfway decently (including the Sonics before they left), but the Mariners have been perpetually mediocre despite having some of the best players of all time playing for them.
>>
>>63762007
>The Mariners really have nowhere to be dragged down to. They're already at rock bottom
>They're already at rock bottom
Lol no

>Felix's arm explodes
>Iwakuma retires
>Walker busts
>Seager leaves in FA
>Cruz busted for roids again
>McCllendon gets rehired
>Zunino signs a 7 year 140mil extension
>Cano regresses hard while not giving the slightest of shits
2018 Mariners go 40-122
>>
File: boz.jpg (55 KB, 570x445) Image search: [Google]
boz.jpg
55 KB, 570x445
>>63761693
yah.

yah, I am fucking mad.. He decided to come to Seattle, knowing full well what that entailed, drove up his own price to a level that no other team would conceivably pay (and if he thinks they would, especially after last season he's so egotistically delusional I will hate him even more) ensuring that he'd be stuck there for a decade and then decides he's 'unhappy'?

This is the type of shit that gives people very legitimate reasons to hate on highly paid athletes.

If he doesn't do some damage control and continues on this path he will be the most hated man by Seattle Sports fans since Brian Bosworth.

So to repeat, until he plays like one of the highest paid players in the game should (and then he can run his mouth all he wants, about anytging at all) - YAH I MAD BRO
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.