[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile, on bizarro /sp/.....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 23
File: bizarro.jpg (96 KB, 490x358) Image search: [Google]
bizarro.jpg
96 KB, 490x358
Meanwhile, on bizarro /sp/.....
>>
Leicester are bottom again typical of the league!
>>
File: TSUUUUUUUUUU.jpg (190 KB, 1841x1227) Image search: [Google]
TSUUUUUUUUUU.jpg
190 KB, 1841x1227
Man did you guys see Ronaldo's hattrick against Barcelona last night? He's such a big game player
>>
im UAC
>>
Peyton Manning is a good quarterback.
>>
>>63761179
the jets won 4 superbowls in 10 years and chad pennington is GOAT
>>
>>63761179
Man, that 0-5 play this Saturday was glorious. The moment in which Munir left the ball pass between his legs for Piqué to strike you could feel how Mandrilistas were shitting all over their pants
>>
I'm glad we won a superb owl, but I think we need to show more consistency before we can refer to ourselves as a dynasty.

If you excuse me, I'm going to go make love to a person of the opposite sex
>>
Glad to see the mods are so tolerant! After all, this could be considered an off-topic post if you were really really pedantic, but luckily the mods on /sp/ know that fun is more important than rigid rules
>>
the janitor sure is doing a good job on this board
>>
Ronda rousey blew holms the fuck out
>>
pats fags post yet again on "muh 19-0"
you remind them they are living in the past as brady died from aids he caught from his wife being blacked on the reg.
>>
I sure love watching my black wife get rammed by a huge white cock
>>
will we ever not win a world cup?
>>
File: tim.tebow.jpg (128 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
tim.tebow.jpg
128 KB, 900x500
Tim Tebow orchestrated the game winning drive of the last Super Bowl, his third, and was later spotted rescuing a drowning kitten out of a lake.
>>
The Oilers dynasty is amazing, especially in the salary cap era
>>
I wish we had more generals.
>>
The refs made the right call there and are not biased
>>
How's young child star lionel messi doing on the set of messi in the middle?
>>
>>63761246
>>63761267
>>63761273
lel
>>
I hate this board
>>
>19-0
>>
>>63761365
he said BIZARRO /sp/
>>
wwe is the best general
>>
>>63761388
I'm such a huge Lions fan even since they did that
>>
File: sethpuppy.jpg (58 KB, 592x794) Image search: [Google]
sethpuppy.jpg
58 KB, 592x794
I wish /wwe/ would come back. We were really a bunch of autistic manchildren for throwing hissy fits over something that really didn't bother us at all.
>>
>>63761404

i think it was a great idea for you to switch your allegiance to the lions after they had such a great season. they've certainly earned your fanhood!
>>
Brady confirmed for not being a cheating scumbag, he isn't a walking asterisk!
>>
File: Bizzaro.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Bizzaro.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>63761179
BIZARRO BIZARRO BIZARRO!!
>>
File: 1432749093452.gif (2 MB, 294x291) Image search: [Google]
1432749093452.gif
2 MB, 294x291
did you guys see fernando torres make all those plays in last nights game? guy's such a difference maker.
>>
wow, tripfags really provide some outstanding commentary and analysis on sports in this board
>>
>wake forest is gonna win another natty
I want to get off this ride
>>
>>63761428
/sp/ and the rest of 4chan are dying

Jap moot got ripped off by real moot
>>
Philly is the classiest sports city around.Never have I been treated so royally as a visiting spectator in a sporting event.
>>
Patrick Kane is a model citizen
>>
File: higuys.jpg (102 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
higuys.jpg
102 KB, 1200x1200
I really, really ,really like faggots.
>>
HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD HAZARD
>>
>>63761536
I'm really glad that woman that raped him went to jail
>>
File: rrrrrrrrrrrpre.jpg (127 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
rrrrrrrrrrrpre.jpg
127 KB, 499x499
>>63761500
>jayhawk basketball season is starting
Lol they will be lucky to win 10 games
>inb4 "were a football school"
>inb4 "muh 10 national CFP championships"
>>
File: RAPEMAN.png (76 KB, 248x228) Image search: [Google]
RAPEMAN.png
76 KB, 248x228
>>63761556
I do not appreciate your answer
>>
/arse/ sure is the best thing to ever happen to spee
>>
>>63761587
I sure do like tripfriends. I wish there were more of these quality posting members of this exquisite internet forum community.
>>
You guys remember when the patriots went all the way and had the undefeated season causing everyone to spam the website with
>19-0
so moot had to remake /sp/ from the grave?
It truly is a wonderful occasion and we have to thank the patriots for being the entire reason /sp/ is here.
>>
Handle us the Word Cup already. Shouldn't that blowout victory against Germany last year have shown you we are the best in the world?
Too bar we got refballed against those white faggots from Argentina in the finals.
>>
>>63761593
I notice a typo in your file name. It should read "RAPEDMAN.png". Shame about his season though, no points while Crosby destroys the league
>>
What is arsenals secret to never having any injured players? I mean what are the odds of one team never having any first team injuries?
>>
>>63761629
That was all Messi Brazil, he's truly 100% confirmed as the GOAT of all time.
>>
Damn apepuck, thank god for basketball, a proper white mans sport.
>>
Liverpool are such a likeable club with down to earth knowledgeable fans.
>>
So /nfl/, what do you think so far?

It's clear the Falcons are the single best team in the league, and we are witnessing the birth of a dynasty. I don't think I've ever seen the Falcons at this level of athletic dominance.

Plus, Atlanta is just a great city. I wish I lived there. Low crime rates, intelligent populace, and a beautiful rustic southern charm. Seriously, why is Atlanta so great?
>>
I remember when /sp/ was dead, strict regulation and off-topic posts really killed this board. then someone, who was earning considerable monetary rewards for helping this site, helped us fight the cancer and restore /sp/ to it's former glory. Oh boy did I miss generals!
>>
>they
>them
>their
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>2015
>Leaving your ketchup in the cupboard
>>
File: 1287980735333.png (35 KB, 316x358) Image search: [Google]
1287980735333.png
35 KB, 316x358
How can one state have so much win?
>>
>>63761196
talk nice get peace
>>
File: philliesfan.gif (66 KB, 310x432) Image search: [Google]
philliesfan.gif
66 KB, 310x432
THIS MAN HAS BESMIRCHED THE GOOD NAME OF PHILADELPHIA! I SHALL HAVE MY THROBBING MEMBER DISPATCHED TO HIS ANUS FORTHWITH!
>>
>>63761866
Your championship drought is longer than Toronto's. Let that sink in.
>>
>>63761920
Why? Toronto is the greatest city in Canada, of course it wins major championships all the time
>>
>>63761920
B-BUT WNBA CHAMPIONSHIPS

Why do you think I constantly bitch about how Minnesota is the worst state in sports, worse than even Ohio?
>>
Damn, I sure wish there was some sort of extension with an anonymize function so that I could treat everyone the same and not get triggered by trip faggots
>>
File: 1370844535433.jpg (40 KB, 382x416) Image search: [Google]
1370844535433.jpg
40 KB, 382x416
>>63762011
>anonymize
>>
That MNF was very well officiated
>>
File: feels.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
7 KB, 645x773
>pats lost again
>>
>>63761179
mark sanchez wins the world series
>>
I'm an Australian who doesn't constantly post utter shit.
>>
What are the chances the 76ers break the record for best start in NBA history?

Is Joel Embiid elite??
>>
>Showering more then once a week
Absolute degeneracy
>>
haha im a faggot
>>
>>63768586
<
>>
I really wish that american sports posted more outside of generals. Australians always feel the need to create 45 threads for everything that happens in cricket or nrl, but baseball and american football are confined to generals.

It totally sucks
>>
Man, Freddy Adu is the greatest soccer player of all time
>>
>>63768985
>you now remember when messi was supposed to save Argentinian soccer
>>
>>63761260
>>63761262
You autist cunts literally were petitioning the mods to take wrestling off /sp/ two weeks ago.

Which is it, do you want off topic nonsense or only sport?

Make up your fucking mind.
>>
Players who deserve injury-free careers, pic related.
>>
>>63768460
Is Joel Embiid a future HoF'er? Hasn't missed a game his entire career.
>>
>go to /sp/
>every thread is a /rug/ general
>>
Someone post more anime please
>>
>tfw upstaged by the third undefeated team in history the year after you
>>
File: PatriotReign.png (97 KB, 452x350) Image search: [Google]
PatriotReign.png
97 KB, 452x350
>>
>>63761469
He was shit in livpool but man is he GOAT in chelsea. Didnt know he had it in him.
>>
>>63769299
sup MS. haven't seen you in a while.
>>
>>63769229
>team is 0-15
man I wouldn't wish that on anyone
>>
Thank you based janitor
>>
>>63761209
he is having his best season ever. its nice to see someone who was shit for so long finally get good at the end of his career, unlike the GOAT Brady who is the undisputed best QB ever and had every record in the game from TD passes to regular season wins and total yards.
>>
>>63769318
I've been working two jobs. Less time to post. Still rooting for my teams, though.
>>
File: 1432991519857.jpg (230 KB, 526x604) Image search: [Google]
1432991519857.jpg
230 KB, 526x604
>>63761179
>everyone watches griget
feels good mang
>>
>Be Chargers fan
Feels good to have all these owls, nothing better than being from San Diego, Title Town USA
>>
>>63761209
Hes alwayas been a post season babby but hes really GOATing up in the regular season for once.
>>
>>63769376
Seriously why do Indians always shit in the toilet?
>>
Leafposters cover the catalogue as the Bills advance to 10-0. Also, the Patriots are looking to relocate to London as the few remaining local fans have bled to death due to oral lacerations.
>>
Can we all agree James Harden is the most fun player to watch in the NBA?
>>
>>63769392
p o o i n d a l o o
>>
>>63769404
>Turning shitting into a private activity
No wonder all your movies are high quality but drab and loveless
>>
>>63761209

In Bizarro world Eli is Peyton and Peyton is Eli
>>
>>63769264
Another intelligent comment that contributes to the conversation from an Australian... if only other countries could learn how to post like Aussies do
>>
>>63761537

KEK'd
>>
>>63769408
I appreciate the consumerist culture you gave to the world, thanks for bringing great junk food like McDonald's and KFC to our doorsteps.
>>
>>63769453
Your country is full of beautiful women, and your men are known the world over for their romance and huge cocks. Really in the end India is the romance capital of the world for both sexes
>>
>>63761593
Typical Women's rights advocate
"Women don't rape" tell that to the millions of men who are sexually assaulted yearly
>>
>>63761902
overrated post
>>
Bayern Munich are off to Bundesliga 2, no way they're getting out of the relegation zone.
>>
Great thread.
>>
>>63769506
Being friendzoned isn't sexual assault.
>>
India truly is the greatest sports nation, right guys?
>>
>>63769471
>imagining an american furiously posting while having to type this out for the thread to stay coherant
>>
>tfw yes gf

>>63769555
DESIGNATED
WALKING
STREETS
>>
>>63769578
Nah man easily bangladesh or burma
>>
Hello guys, I am 100% in control of my studies at school and am not cramming in 2 weeks worth of work in one night on an adderal binge.
>>
can't wait for the international break 2bh, been too long
>>
We love janitors.
>>
File: r2mUQys.jpg (33 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
r2mUQys.jpg
33 KB, 600x568
>tfw gf
>>
So Balon d'Or nominees /sp/...

>Chicharito
>Torres
>Moyes

Who you got /sp/?
>>
File: 1354787020382.png (128 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
1354787020382.png
128 KB, 327x367
Can't believe how dominant Seahawks have been this year. Getting that game winning pass to Lockette in the Super Bowl really ended all the bad feelings of Peyton butt fucking us 8-43 in Super Bowl 48.
>>
>>63769751
I really don't like white girls with big asses... I hear that's an Irish thing.
>>
File: 1250566094984.jpg (64 KB, 724x576) Image search: [Google]
1250566094984.jpg
64 KB, 724x576
Blacks guys may not be the best athletes, but they sure make the world a better place!!

>tfw I've always loved jolly african americans and am so proud when my daughter dates one
>>
>>63761179

Steven Gerrard just announced that he'll be retiring at the end of the season in order to focus on getting his coaching badges. Good to see a legend retiring with dignity and remaining a one-club man, although I think he easily could have retired a couple years ago after finally winning the league with Liverpool.
>>
>>63769767

I can't believe Altidore wasn't nominated. How many times does a guy have to lead the Premier League in goals scored before he gets some recognition?
>>
How can the Playoff committee be so biased in favor of the PAC12? USC AND Oregon in the top 4? Really?

How the fuck does an undefeated Miami get ranked #8 yet a 9-1 USC and 9-1 Oregon get #3 and #4? Fucking bullshit.
>>
>State of Hockey
>6 Cups
There's no doubting that claim anymore

>>63770037
I feel so bad for Notre Dame and Ohio State
>>
File: 136272848482.jpg (29 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
136272848482.jpg
29 KB, 480x640
>>63761246
>>63761902
>BESMIRCHED THE GOOD NAME OF PHILADELPHIA!

cheers ole chaps
>>
Jordan > Curry
>>
i'm so glad the mods didn't destroy /sp/ it's as funny as ever
>>
"And Schumacher win his 14th WDC with Manor"
>>
England made it out of the group stages
>>
Thank god we've walled ourselves in to avoid any more refugees.
I don't understand how countries like Hungary can let them in without control.
>>
The EPL sure is the world's greatest league!
I wonder if all 4 EPL will reach 1/4 for a 2nd time in a row.
>>
How much does clipperfan weight?
>>
Thank god Manor was able to stop the McLarenHonda domination.
That overtake on the last lap of the Somali Grand Prix was GOAT.
>>
>>63761179
That game was very well officiated, and the referees deserve a raise for all of their hard work put in this season. I guess it helps that there are so few flags thrown this season. I almost get tired of watching a continuous stream of football, and it would be nice to have some interruptions or breaks in it to inform me of the latest cars and insurances I can buy for them. Anyway, back to an accurate and moderate discussion of football, is there any team that can stop Cleveland this year? They are just too good at drafting players. It seems like every single one will turn out to be a hall of famer. I just wish some of that could be given to the Patriots. They just have the worst of luck, and can never seem to win anything. Regardless, I wish every team the best of luck as they close out the season. It is such an honor to be able to watch this game with all of these respectable and kind fans.

Sincerely,
---Reddit

P.S. Upvote this post if you like my content and want to see more. You can also subscribe on my youtube channel to see my wacky vlogs, or subscribe to my gaming channel to watch me play some classic retro games, or just subscribe to my unboxing channel, where I open up lootcrates and other packages with geek/gamer apparel. ;^)
>>
>>63772128
+1 interweb my good sir! XD
>>
>>63772128
>is there any team that can stop Cleveland this year?

hecka yes! browns are my 2nd team lol
>>
File: 1445289181974.png (211 KB, 646x400) Image search: [Google]
1445289181974.png
211 KB, 646x400
who else still celebrating /bluejaysworldseries/
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.