[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix this, /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: lsu.jpg (149 KB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
lsu.jpg
149 KB, 1200x797
How do we fix this, /sp/?
>>
>>63756826
Find a decent RB
>>
Nothing is wrong. It's a very difficult conference to play in.
>>
>>63756826
Recruit a QB

All the DB, RB, OL, and WR talent that comes out of LSU and they can't ever piece it together because their QBs have been worse than steaming piles of shit.
>>
when is it starting?
>>
ESPN 2 at 1:30(?)
>>
Apparently, fire a coach who wins 80% of his games.
>>
not fired
>>
Get an O-Line to help out the star RB
>>
>>63756826
A pocket QB. I honestly don't know why we even bother recruiting a mobile QB when we win the most with a pocket QB.
>>
>>63757215
This desu
>>
>>63756938
>literally zero championships since they formed the playoffs.

yeah, keep spouting that "power conference" meme. lol
>>
>>63757335
This is my favorite meme.
>>
File: 1448148883044.jpg (51 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
1448148883044.jpg
51 KB, 604x340
>>63757061
>there are people who watch handegg in Iceland
>>
>>63756826

FIRE LES MILES
>>
>>63756826
Like this guy said. >>63757002
The only option is to fire the hall of fame coach.
>>
>>63756964
Most all the SEC QBs suck right now. Many were highly rated recruits yet bust'd anyway. It happens.

Nick Saban wanted Georgia's current 3rd string QB. He's now a punter.
>>
REMOVE CORNDOG
>>
>>63756826
Put some fried chicken and a watermelon in the endzone every time you hand the ball to Fournette.
>>
>>63756964
nigger quarterback
millions of dollars i should be paid for helping lsu figure it out
>>
>>63768900
it's ogre
>>
no one in the SEC recruits quarterbacks because they all recruit from the south where the QB is just the best athlete on the team

they need to recruit Texas/California QBs
>>
Only other school i can think of with this much nfl talent, but underperforms year in and out, is Miami. both schools should have 10-11 wins every year.
>>
>>63764660
Or put Fornette at full back, hand the ball of to him, and have their running back be a member of child support and just follow behind him
>>
>>63759781
Les Miles should have been fired after he whined like a babby last year about not being able to play for a title. Then getting his shit pushed in by a mediocre Notre Dame in the bowl game. Playoffs are here in CFB, the faux SEC reign of terror is over, the conference is exposed.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.