[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not even a fan of either team but I am man enough to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
I'm not even a fan of either team but I am man enough to admit this is the game the country wants to see. This will be your owl matchup. who do u think takes it?
>>
Dallas would win a close one after Goodell puts the fix in
>>
sorry OP you seem to have confused the NFC contender with some shit team
>>
>Dallas
>in the owl

Not this year, the hole they dug themselves is too deep.

Non-cheating Patriots (if there is such a thing) would win it handily, cheating Patriots would blow the 'Boys out.
>>
>>63756720
>>63756743
We all know the NFC is complete garbage and the Boy's are going to win out. It's going to happen. Just you wait
>>
>>63756763
>NFC is complete garbage
then what does that make the even worse AFC this year?
>>
>>63756865
With a healthy Romo, the NFC has two good teams. Dallas and AZ.

Rest are irrelevant.
>>
>>63756692
>not a fan of either team

cowbitch detected. did it feel good when the refs handed you a playoff win last year?
>>
File: 1440136018997.jpg (125 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
1440136018997.jpg
125 KB, 1224x1445
>you'll never be as delusional as Cowkek fans
>>
>>63758958
You are wrong, anon
>>
>>63758958
Didn't they take the win away from them in the Green Bay game?
>>
>>63758958
>refs handed you a win
Makes up for the 2 or 3 games they took from is without Romo
Doesn't make up for the middle finger they handed us against puckers
Stay mad iggles senpai
>>
Everyone American deep down in their heart is a Cowboys fan and believes in God. As much as the country wants to see this game the Cowboys probably lost one too many games in Romo's absence. Not only do we have to win out we need the New York Vagiants to lose a couple games and they've got the easier schedule down the stretch.
>>
>>63759546
>mfw every Cowshit shares this same hivemind delusion.
>>
>>63758958
>actually crying refball on the lions game
Easy way to spot someone who didn't actually watch that game
>>
>>63756763
>and the Boy's are going to win out
The fat smelly cowboys fan I work with believes this too and like I told him, you're delusional
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.