[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think Cam feels about Thursday's game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Cam Newton sadface.jpg (48 KB, 624x426) Image search: [Google]
Cam Newton sadface.jpg
48 KB, 624x426
>10-0, he's now the QB of the best team in his franchise's history
>Currently in sole possession of #1 in the league, possibly tied after tonight
>Coming off a record-setting performance
>Coming off a dominating 28-point blowout
>Vegas has you as the underdogs against a 3-7 team
Are the Panthers the most pathetic 10-0 team ever?

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/teams/team-page.cfm/team/cowboys
>>
File: 1446515658232.gif (320 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1446515658232.gif
320 KB, 400x300
>>63754920
>10-0
>pathetic

Im sure he's able to live with himself.
>>
>>63754920
Not as pathetic as you are, OP
>>
>>63754920
Worst 10-0 team ever.
That should be a bad sign for the rest of the league if a team THIS bad can be 10-0.
>>
I haven't looked, but I suspect that Jake The Snake was statistically way better than Cam
>>
File: lulz.jpg (90 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
lulz.jpg
90 KB, 750x600
>>63754920 (OP)
>Are the Panthers the most pathetic 10-0 team ever?

Worst 10-0 team ever.!

And next week they'll be the worst 11-0 team of all time. OF ALL TIME!

After that, they'll be the worst 12-0 team the world has ever seen.

And laughing all the way to the bank.

If I was them, I'd get "Worst Owl Winning Team Ever" inscribed on the rings. For lulz..
>>
We see it every year. They're called Autumn teams. They start racking up easy wins and convince themselves they're Super Bowl worthy, only to be beaten in the divisional round.
>inb4 2008, 2013 Panthers
>>
File: cam-newton-oikos-yogurt.jpg (192 KB, 1250x701) Image search: [Google]
cam-newton-oikos-yogurt.jpg
192 KB, 1250x701
>>63755604
Make that comparison when Newton is finished with his career, not at the start of it.

What he's doing, with the receivers he has, is pretty phenomenal, though.

Here, have some Oikos yogurt.
>>
Sure is gonna be a bunch of butt hurt on thanksgiving and I hope it's not mine
>>
File: 1447788306481.jpg (41 KB, 669x689) Image search: [Google]
1447788306481.jpg
41 KB, 669x689
>>63755566
>>63755644

>yfw you realize the Panthers and Patriots have played the same quality of opponents

Patriots' opponent record so far: 41-48
Panthers' opponent record so far (not including yesterday): 41-49
>>
They're actually perfectly suited for cold weather play. Tough, big QB with running ability, primary threat is an effective TE, decent RBs, downfield threats to stretch the field, and last but not least a strong defense.

They aren't unbeatable but there's nothing to say they're a fluke, as a Packers fan.
>>
>>63755604
I am not a football player so that's impossible
>>
>>63755944
I've been saying this all year, but Patriots defenders just keep talking about how "the Bills are good this year!" and "the Jets aren't actually a joke, we swear!"

The Panthers at least beat a team with 7 wins. That's more than the Patriots can say.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.