[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a professional boxer anything. I'll answer pretty much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 259x194
Ask a professional boxer anything.
I'll answer pretty much anything except my identity
>>
>>63752271
Are you a nigger?
>>
Can you go back to your board
>>>/asp/
>>
>>63752271
What's your opinion of that illiterate faggot mayweather
>>
File: image.jpg (828 KB, 2248x3000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
828 KB, 2248x3000
>>63752271
Who is the greatest p4p boxer in the world and why is it GGG?
>>
>>63752310
THIS
>>
>>63752271
What is your identity?
>>
>>63752310
/threadarino
>>
>>63752271 (OP)
>The age you started
>The age you had your first amateur fight
>amateur record
>age turned pro
>pro record
>>
File: ManosDePiedra.jpg (24 KB, 390x219) Image search: [Google]
ManosDePiedra.jpg
24 KB, 390x219
How could the boxing community let Roberto Duran Manos de Piedra become known as the guy who said "no mas"? He was such a beast and got forced to fight that smiley bitch after he fucked him up, context is everything. The American government fucking couldn't stand that a dude from a smaller country fucked up their prized pony, so they ruined his life. Anyways, why don't more boxers stand up for him, or in general talk about how sad it is that an all-time great has been reduced to a joke because of bullshit circumstances and lack of understanding?
>>
>>63752521
>bullshit circumstances
>lack of understanding
Are you retarded?
>>
Who'd win
>Prime Tyson
or
>Your Dad
>>
File: 1416541647457.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1416541647457.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>63752271
>259x194
why the fuck can't you get a better resolution pic? Retard
>>
>>63752271
Have you ever delivered a real hard as fuck this is going to completely knock this guy the fuck out punch and he just shrugs it off? How do you react to that?

And vice versa? Where you took the hardest punch the other guy has and you just kinda were like whatever?
>>
>>63752532
not at all, he was forced in to a rematch way too soon, and understandably, gained weight and celebrated his victory the way high rollers do. Everyone knew he was being put in a no win situation, especially Sugar Ray, who had the nerve to showboat in the ring like a little bitch. I would have bailed too. He got hosed and humiliated for no reason other than the WBC letting little bitch Sugar Ray get what he wanted. It's sad he has to live that down.
>>
>>63752577
He knew his fucking contract had a Leonard-stipulated rematch and on top of that he had like 5 months to prepare.
>>
are you a big guy?
>>
who was your last fight against?
>>
amateur boxer here

what advice do you have for someone who wants to have a few pro fights?
>>
ITT:
>ask Op anything
>faggot ignores you
welp, it's been a blast
>>
>>63752271
Zelenoff pls go
>>
>>63752280
No i'm White
>>
>>63752301
Mayweather is a boxing genius. I wish I was 1/2 as talented as him.
>>
>>63752574
Yes! hilarious. I hit a guy with the best right hand i've ever thrown and... nothing.
You just keep going think of it like chopping a tree down. not one swing but many, many.
and punching the body is huge in knocking someone out.
I got hit so hard once I went deaf for about 3 days.
>>
>>63752853
well how many amateur fights do you have? What city do you fight in?
amateur experience is huge, you'll learn so much and when you finally turn pro the biggest shock is how many fucking times you clash heads. no one tells you that but fucking head bunts are so often.
**also don't turn pro unless you are completely dedicated. if you aren't its not worth it. after all that amateur work.. then you turn pro... then you don't make money for your first 15-20 fights unless you are some incredibly talented superstar... then MAYBE you start making money... MAYBE
>>
>>63752706
that would give away who I am. can't say that. i'm 13-0 so no money yet but climbing the ranks. I train in hollywood, california now. so many boxing gyms in the LA area if you want to be a pro and get great sparring i highly recommend LA. you can get sparring in NYC too but they spar in the evenings there , here in LA its usually morningish and so many really good sparring partners
>>
File: Pacquiao.jpg (26 KB, 275x248) Image search: [Google]
Pacquiao.jpg
26 KB, 275x248
>>63752271
Do you worry about going through the rest of your life with scrambled eggs for brains?
>>
>>63753551
well i don't have too many brains to start with, and i can't sing or dance so what the fuck else am I supposed to do?
you chase your dream, i'll chase mine. i dont ask you if you're worried about std's when you're blowing guys at a truckstop bathroom
>>
>>63753564
I'm not who you're responding to, and I completely understand where you're coming from, but

>so what the fuck else am I supposed to do?
Form memories, have stable emotions, complete motor control
>>
>>63753564
>and i can't sing or dance so what the fuck else am I supposed to do?

Open up an Italian restaurant and promote aftershave that makes you smell like a jungle rat
>>
>>63753564
Dude, your insecurity is showing.

The "scrambled eggs for brains" is a quote from a boxing judge.
>>
>>63752271
HOW DOES IT FEEL
TO TREAT ME LIKE YOU DO
WHEN YOUVE LAID YOUR HAND UPON ME
AND TOLD ME WHO YOU ARE
>>
Would you take a dive if your opponent's manager offered extra cash? How often does it happen?
>>
>>63753767
Liston did it against Ali so if it can happen at that stage, it must be rampant at the lower stages. Just think how many people in OP's position where he has a 10+ flawless record. Do you really think his managers are gonna let that slip and ruin their "next unstoppable Mike Tyson" persona?

But saying that, if the UFC let Howdy Honda Housey get BTFO then maybe match fixing are days of the past
>>
>>63753564
I know who this faggot is.

Get ready to go 13-1 retard. Can't wait to beat the shit out of u
>>
>>63754057
Why the fuck you lyin?
>>
>>63754132
Don't be afraid of the real man pussy. I spar in LA. I know who you are.
>>
>>63752271
GIVE ME
>>63752469
MY ANSWERS
>>
>>63752271
Tell me about Bane, why does he wear the mask?
>>
File: streetfighter Ronda c.jpg (47 KB, 478x354) Image search: [Google]
streetfighter Ronda c.jpg
47 KB, 478x354
>>63752271
>Ask a professional boxer anything.
What do you think of Ronda Rouseys elite level boxing?

See : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZL-_p-JNJU

How many rounds do you think she would need to knock out Mayweather?
>>
>>63753787
You've gotta keep in mind that Dana White thought Honda would give God himself fits in the octagon. If they had been right there would be no reason to rig it and the opinion was shared throughout among the so called experts.
>>
File: 1415339587734.png (201 KB, 494x495) Image search: [Google]
1415339587734.png
201 KB, 494x495
>>63753494
>>63753504
>>63753513
>>63753564
you're not a boxer. you're a shit posting retard
>>
>>63754262
>elite level boxing
>kicking

that's not how it works
>>
File: Rousey vs Holm.jpg (27 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
Rousey vs Holm.jpg
27 KB, 640x430
>>63753787
>if the UFC let Howdy Honda Housey get BTFO then maybe match fixing are days of the past
Fixing as days of the past? Sports book in Vegas got crushed with all the underdog bets made on Holm.

Those bets weren't made by just amateurs.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/betting/most-books-got-crushed-holm-s-upset-rousey-ufc-193

Not saying the Rousey fight was fixed, but I am saying as long as people bet on sporting events those events are going to be subject to pressure to skew the results.

And boxing, like horse racing, has essentially disposable athletes and so is especially susceptible to it.
>>
>>63756637

i guarantee this guy hates the patriots and is a liberal
>>
File: Formidable Opponent.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Formidable Opponent.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>63752271
Why are you ducking GGG pussy
>>
What does your name rhyme with?
>>
>>63752271
Are you Kelly Pavlik?
If not, why are you lying about not being Kelly Pavlik?

Pavlik is the only pro whitey that I could ever see on this board
>>
>>63753767
People don't really take dives with match making and owning judges nowadays you can pretty much fix fights without the fighters. Promoters have huge power
>>
>>63754166
I started at 8 first amateur fight at 9 over 150 amateur fights. I'm 13-0 as a pro
>>
>>63762726
I fight at lightweight. Triple G is a middleweight
>>
>>63764646
Pavlik was great but poor guy is an alcoholic. I met him a few times when he was up in Oxnard boxing at RGBA he was very nice
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 691x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 691x696
>>63752310
I love Gennady here's a picture of me with him. He's incredible
>>
What is your opinion on Pro Wrestling on /sp/? Is it a sport?
>>
>>63769620
Pro wrestling like WWE? The storylines and outcome of the matches are all predetermined but the incredible
Athleticism of the wrestlers is truly amazing. They are athletes for sure
>>
>>63752271
how do you fight a southpaw?

pls give technical advice
>>
Is an horse an athlete?
>>
>>63752271
Why is hugging another man a main part of your strategy?
>>
>>63769652
Circle to the left, keep your front foot on the outside of your opponent , throw feints and blast him with that right
Hand
>>
>>63769696
You tie up to fatigue your opponent or if you're hurt from a punch or after you throw a combination you tie up to neutralize a counter attack. Bernard Hopkins and Mayweather are brilliant at it
>>
>>63769662
If so the dogs that run at dog tracks are too, am I right?
>>
>>63769757
Also to frustrate an opponent into making a mistake.
>>
Give us your Official /sp/ GOAT Boxer Power Rankings
>>
What are the heavyweight fighters like in LA? I train in a suburb of the city, haven't made my pilgrimage to RGBA in oxnard or Wild Card, partially because I don't want to get my ass kicked so quickly. Any advice for when I move to the city? What gym is the best?
>>
File: well.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
well.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>63769742
terrible advice, you're a phoney op
>>
>>63769968
not OP

I always like to use a philly crab defense against southpaws, just try to disrupt their shit with your left the whole time. This only works if you're a strong jabber with reach, sets up the two nicely. Keep ya head off center, win the angles to your left (as an orthodox) when you slip. Watch out for the overhand right. But one of the main advantages of the philly crab is your gained upper body movement, its a little harder to move your torso up from your peekaboo. Also good for counter-punching.

but 2bh f.a.m. how the fuck could he answer that question? depends on both the fighter and the opponent. What I wrote is just what I do.

check this out too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcAkAm1nH9k
>>
>>63752577
You're right about his legend but he really shouldn't have taken the rematch so soon, my father used to fly him places and he told me the guy would party and buy up all the liquor wherever he went and nonstop partied with people
Bitch as Leonard knew he was out of shape when he fought him which is why he didn't give him a rematch til Duran was even fatter and older
>>
>>63769634
Is an horse a athlete?
>>
Do you think you can beat the GOAT Canelo
>>
File: Animal Farm.jpg (554 KB, 1469x2244) Image search: [Google]
Animal Farm.jpg
554 KB, 1469x2244
>>63774084
Why do you think in Animal Farm the horse was named "Boxer"?
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.