[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is your Body ready for the ultimate david vs goliath matchup?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Is your Body ready for the ultimate david vs goliath matchup?
>>
>>63751628
Buccaneers has TWO "C's", OP.
>>
Shoop of Palmer's face on Statue of David?
>>
That was already the Steelers/Cards Super Bowl

the steelers are the franchise that was tied for the most rings and a historical juggernaut seeking another title, while the cards were a joke for decades and only were getting that one shot at them

also the cards team that year was not as good as the one this year. steelers/cards was definitely way more david and goliath
>>
Who's the goliath
>>
>>63751628
o shit, superbowl 50 is actually a home game for brady. not only revenge but being able to have dad drive to the game.
>>
>>63751741
Not as good but >we had a better QB by far back then

This team + Kurt Warner would go 19-0
>>
>>63751628
>not posting new england v new york round 3
>>
>tfw support both teams
>either brady solidifies GOAT status or Larry gets that long deserved ring

Torture mane.
>>
>>63753093
>bandwagoning this hard
>>
File: sweet prince.jpg (81 KB, 343x512) Image search: [Google]
sweet prince.jpg
81 KB, 343x512
>>63752378
>tfw Warner never had that Fitz, Brown, Floyd combo
>tfw Warner never got to be on the same team as PPeterson and HoneyBadger
>tfw BA and Warner will never be on the same team
>>
>>63753139
Fuck warner that whiny overrated faggot

>>63753114
Wrong
>>
>>63753139
Pls don't make me cry.

God damn it I'm crying.

Also:
>Takes over a fucking hour to leave the parking lot in Glendale
>Took me 2 hours from leaving the game to just get home
>I have meetings galore and I'm still up
Fuck.
>>
>>63752378
Kurt Warner had his shot to beat the Patriots with "The greatest show on turf" St. Louis Rams and he fuckin choked. That patriots team was worse than this one. Gtfo out of here
>>
>>63753436

you forgot the pats cheated that owl
>>
>>63753114
>>63753093
he's liked the cards for a long time dude

I also am curious when the bandwagoning will really start if Cards keep succeeding
>>
>>63753449
after they win their first super bowl, just like the seakeks.
>>
>>63751628

Dude the Cards are a good team and this be a hard game for the Pats. It is my SB pick desu and i think it be a great game.
>>
>>63753230

>tripfags think we care about their shit lives

seriously fuck off with your blogging
>>
I'd take Cards in this one. But they're not making it to the Superbowl.
>>
File: 10476500423_6a22ff4aed_n.jpg (35 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
10476500423_6a22ff4aed_n.jpg
35 KB, 320x213
>>63751628
>ultimate david vs goliath matchup

I thought that happened when the Panthers played the Patriots.

But your match-up would be a good one, though I'd prefer to see a Catb Owl (looking less likely now) or a rematch of the Pats/Panthers.
>>
>implying it won't be a Packers/Broncos game with Peyton coming in and throwing the game winning pick six
>>
>>63753447
>implying that was the ONE they cheated in.
>>
>>63753460
They'll need a cheesy and irritating bandwagon gimmick, like "Us Twelves," though.
>>
I don't know guys. I have a feeling the Patriots will lose retardly either in the playoffs or the SB.

By retardly I mean they'll lose by a stupid miracle, luck play
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.