[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it good or bad for the NBA that pic related is literally unbeatable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Dubs.png (324 KB, 1080x807) Image search: [Google]
Dubs.png
324 KB, 1080x807
Is it good or bad for the NBA that pic related is literally unbeatable?

On one hand, they attract a lot of casual fans, but on the other hand, alienate fan bases because everyone knows this team is going to win it all (for years to come).
>>
>>63751209
It's good for the league. They've found their 90's Bulls and Curry is their new Jordan. It's an entire rebrand and it's working.
>>
>>63751209
The season is still young

Maybe Curry's foot will fall off or something
>>
>>63751209
I don't really care about them but I'd rather it be them than a team like the Rockets. Could you imagine a 70-win season built on freethrows
>>
>Reddit: The NBA Team
>>
>>63751437
>good/popular things are automatically reddit
>>
meme team
>>
>>63751209
Yeah, when you don't consider the Spurs and the Cavaliers in their way.
>>
>>63751209
Is this guy like the Messi of Basketball?
>>
>>63751617
>Cavs
no. Spurs maybe, depends on Duncan
>>
>>63751288
>They've found their 90's Bulls and Curry is their new Jordan. It's an entire rebrand and it's working.

Leroids was too fit this mold.

David Stern even vetoed the CP3 trade to limit competition for Lehype and his heat to start a Dynasty, but

>2-4
>>
>EXPOSED
>>
File: Tim_Duncan_Spurs_2014_USAT3.jpg (75 KB, 615x400) Image search: [Google]
Tim_Duncan_Spurs_2014_USAT3.jpg
75 KB, 615x400
>>63751714
If 40-year-old Tim Duncan can kek the Warriors he really truly is the greatest player of all time.
>>
If the Warriors get smart then they can get a lot of international bandwagonners and make a shitload of cash with Curry on the same way of Messi or Ronaldo.
>>
I have nothing against the warriors

but its annoying seeing all these warriors fans suddenly appearing out of nowhere all over northern california
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.