[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lakers vs Blazers official thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1358484491555.jpg (26 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
1358484491555.jpg
26 KB, 500x213
Where is muh thread?
>>
>Kobr already 10 shots
kek
>>
>>63749045
The trash
>>
>>63749214
>flyover
>>
RUSSELL
>>
Lakers play GSW next who are now officially 15-0
>>
>>63749854
Lakers will come back in a few more seasons.
>>
Will Lillard end up with 45?
>>
Everyone is hitting the fucking rim.
>>
>we will never watch Kobr and Shaw dominate the league together again
>>
Dat Bass
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 317x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 317x356
Another one in the shitter.
>>
lakers r kill :(
>>
>>63751365
>Lakers will never win again
>tfw
>>
kind of ridiculous to have brandon bass play center to end the 4th quarter when you have plumlee and other big men on the interior. either way kobr's shot is broken, and the young guys are still learning to play with each other, this season is a wash. I wonder if the FO will let byron finish out the season or if they'll ax him sooner than later.
>>
>>63751458
Given the track record, sooner than later.
>>
>>63751485
I would agree with that, but after the antoni & brown disasters (which actually look way better in retrospect), I don't know if the FO can take another coaching hire misfire by letting byron go right now, not to mention how they'd still have to pay him and then a new coach. what's bickerstaff up to these days? is he still in denver or wherever he went I forget. just to be interim until next season.
>>
haha, just like soccer
>>
>>63751458
Knowing how the buss kids run things. I would say Byron will probably ride out on his ass this season. I can't deal with watching this whole fucking kobe farewell retirement party season. shit is going downhill.
>>
>>63751586
Admittedly I havent been watching this season very closely so I dont know if its players not performing or shitty coaching. I dont know enough to make the call. I just wish we would have tried to get someone like George Karl from the get go after dantoni
>>
Just a repeat of the what last was like. Maybe even worse due to the fact the whole team restructure. Byron diffently needs to go.
>>
>>63751688
from what i've seen, it's been a little bit of both. there is talent on this team, mostly from the young guys (clarkson, randle, russell) but when you add the old timers (kobr, metta) with the youngish vets (hibbert, young, williams, etc.) they just can't get a consistent lineup to close out games. byron's rotations/subs are also ridiculous. he continues to play bass towards the end of games and sits hibbert, it makes no sense as far as interior defense goes.

i swear i wouldn't be surprised if the FO asked him to play tank commander again.

>>63751633

yeah, if he stays all season, we'll know it's because he is the tank commander.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.