[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WITH THE #1 PICK IN THE 2016 NFL DRAFT, THE SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
WITH THE #1 PICK IN THE 2016 NFL DRAFT, THE SAN DIEGO CHARGERS SELECT...
>>
>>63748754
Not so fast there, buddy.
>>
Some fucking bust because no one respectable will play for a literally who team
>>
>not the Browns
>>
>>63748754
LA chargers select Joey Bosa. San Diego Charges select an inanimate carbon rod.
>>
>>63748754
>san diego
>>
>>63750223
Was going to post this.
>>
>>63748754
id be okay with the ole piss tackle, joey bosa, or ramsey desu
>>
You guys know the Chargers are staying in San Diego, right?

The Rams and Raiders are gonna move to LA

Davis and Kronke are gonna bribe Spanos
>>
>>63750384
San Diego don't want the Chargers though. I think its pretty apparent by the number of away team fans that are constantly overpopulating the stadium in comparison.
>>
>>63750384
>implying there won't be 3 teams in LA
>>
>>63750431
3 teams in a city is unprecedented.

Rams and Raiders to LA
Chargers stay in SD.

That's the most likely scenario according to most NFL insiders
>>
>>63750384
The Raiders need the Chargers to move to LA with them. The Chargers don't move, the Raiders won't have enough money to finance and LA stadium.
>>
>>63750491
Eddie DeBartolo and Disney are going to buy the Raiders and move them

The Bay Area can't support 2 NFL teams. it's an established fact
>>
>>63750511
Eddie DeBartolo can't buy a team, he's been blacklisted.
>>
>>63750491
You make it sound like the Chargers have more money than the Raiders

Ill give you a clue: the Raiders sell more merchandise than the Chargers
>>
>>63750536
No, you idiot, the Chargers and Raiders are going to pool together money for the stadium. The Raiders aren't moving to LA because they want to move to LA, they are moving because they don't have enough money for a Oakland stadium and the Oakland mayor refuses to help fund the stadium.
>>
>>63750563
Raiders will be Kronke's tenant. It's that simple
>>
Are chargers fans so delusional that they seriously think they won't be moving?

Rams stay in St Louis the 2 teams currently in Cali that aren't the 49ers move to LA.
>>
>>63748799
Don't even anon. The way things have been going, they'll be a bust because our GM has a shit eye for talent.
>>
>>63748854
The Browns should not be allowed to have any more number one picks, they waste them all.
Move them to Las Vegas.
>>
>>63750422
It doesn't fucking matter. The Raiders and the Rams back in LA is better for the League, and the League decides who goes. At the end of the day, the reason the team is disliked is because Dean Spanos has been going turbo chucklefuck letting his representative publicly talk shit about the city representatives who've done more to try keeping them in town than 13 years of predecessors. It has made the Chargers come off as spoiled and unhappy with anything less than 100 % of what they want, but the League representative leading the decision making process altogether has said that the League is not beyond not choosing a team to go to LA, and telling the team to go back to their city because they are being offered a good deal.The mayor of SD has been speaking with owners of other teams as well as the League trying to put together something like what has worked for other teams who were able to build new stadiums, and included that in his own proposal, which is building a new stadium right next to the old one. When asked months ago what they preferred, the Chargers said they were okay with whatever, so the Mayor proposed the location where it could be built the quickest and cheapest, and it was only after he did so that the same two faced fuck came out and said the Chargers changed their minds, and wanted the other location. I am a third generation Chargers fan. I went to the Owl when they were in it as well as other away playoff and regular season games, and my family has had season tickets since before I was born. I love the team on the field, but would laugh with joy if a suicide bomber blew up the organizational HQ, because fuck those assholes. Fuck them in the ass with something pronged, and rusted and painful. I remain a fan of the team in spite of the organization, because all it has done for more than a decade is seemingly attempt to alienate myself as well as the other handful of diehards. SD seemingly not liking the Chargers is no ones fault but Spanos.
>>
JOHNNY LAM JONES
>>
>>63750536
>26. Alex Spanos - San Diego Chargers
>$1B

>29. Carol & Mark Davis - Oakland Raiders
>$500M

Mechandise sales don't mean shit when you're nigger poor to start out with.

http://www.chatsports.com/nfl/a/How-Much-Is-Each-NFL-Owner-Worth-19465
>>
One of 3 elite Ole Miss players.
>>
>>63750422
Bring them to Toronto, we'll love them like our own

>inb4 kekold
>>
>>63756120
holy fuck paul allen should just start his own league with all dat cash
>>
>>63756783
Fuck of keck
>>
>>63754534
you base this off what? lmao stayed scared flyover rasm are coming home :^)
>>
>>63756954
Chiefs are my team m8.
It's just in the writing, the city of San Diego doesn't even want the chargers it's pathetic.

Sure the owner of the rams want to move to LA but chargers even more.
>>
>implying
>>
>>63757000
>Sure the owner of the rams want to move to LA but chargers even more.
Really? Because the owner of the Rams is already developing his site in Inglewood. The Chargers and Raiders haven't even got their permits yet. Sure looks like Kroenke wants to more. Beside, what the individual owners want doesn't matter. Who goes to LA will be determined first and foremost by what is best for the League, and the League stands to benefit most by sending back owners who can financially weather poor seasons of attendance who own teams who aren't going to shit the bed their first seasons in LA. If you're a Chefs fan, you know how shitty the Chargers are right now. You also know that the Raiders are getting better as are the Rams. On top of that, there is the teeny tiny little issue of the relocation fee itself being $500 million. Spanos isn't even willing to kick in $300 Million into a stadium. How the fuck is he ever going to pay the relocation fee?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.