[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>intentionally losing to Detroit to give Minnesota hope just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 241x289) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 241x289
>intentionally losing to Detroit to give Minnesota hope just so you can take it away

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>following the word of the prophet Muhammed(pbuh) and none of the false prophets

تستند
ن
ن
س
ت
>>
>twas was merely an act
>>
Ditka took off the Packers sweater vest. The curse has been lifted.
>>
>intentionally hurting your shoulder to give the rest of the league a chance
Based Godgers
>>
He's the master ruse man, I hope he gets a congratulatory dick riding from Munn tonight.

Thank you based Erin, thank you based Munn for 'taking care' of my QB, thank you based squirrel for giving us luck today.
>>
File: rodgers adfadg.jpg (21 KB, 541x549) Image search: [Google]
rodgers adfadg.jpg
21 KB, 541x549
>>63748447
what an absolute mad man
>>
>>63748510
Cowboys won too
>>
Doesn't he have grown men to mentor and bryan singer twink fuckfest parties to attend?
>>
>>63748554
GIMME FOO
GIMME FIIIIH
GIMME DABAZABADA
>>
>>63748868
He's going to his mosque tonight.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.