[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ here Curry is further proof that whites are smarter and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
/pol/ here
Curry is further proof that whites are smarter and superior to blacks. It's his white part that gives him the IQ and skill set to make the shots he makes. Combine that with the physicality skill set he got from his black genes and you have potentially one of the greatest NBA players ever
>>
Agreed, mulattoes are the master race.
>>
>>63747960
You wish you were white enough to be mulatto
>>
>>63747960
Then why is Brazil shit?
>>
you're not /pol/ because they hate mixed breeds more than blacks
>>
>>63747982
communism
>>
>>63747986
>you're not /pol/
Thanks for claiming I don't go on a specific board. Very argumentative of you
>>
>>63747980
>>
mixed breeds are literally an unironically the master race and we all just need to breed with other races to create these hybrids.
>>
>physical skill
Curry is all just technique. He is about as athletic as a skinny white boi in highschool.
>>
>light skin niggaz
>>
>>63749515
Abo confitmed
>>
harry is his name, goddamn curryfag

>>63749599
>>
>>63749591
Not an abo, but cross breeds with abos make for great rugby players, like GOATathon GOATson. In union some abo brothers literally revolutionized backline play.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.