[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of this guy? IMO Best striker in the world.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
What do you guys think of this guy? IMO Best striker in the world.
1. Robert Lewandowski
2. Chewy Suarez
3. Muller
:::Power Gap:::
4. Kun Aguero
5. Aubamayang
6. Ibrahimovic
7. Benzema
8. Griezmann
9. Costa
10. Jamie Vardy
>>
JESZCZE POLSKA NIE ZGINĘŁA

KIEDY MY ŻYJEMY
>>
Im guessing you dont see messi and ronaldo as strikers. Besides that, what about tevez?
>>
>>63748225
Tevez is good but doesn't prove himself for country and is now playing for shit team that nobody cares about.
>>
>>63748272
He doesnt prove for country because those retards rather let higuain play...
Yeah shit club tho
>>
>>63747687
He seems like a fairly regular player but the stats are good, mainly for Bayern.
Here's my ranking. I took into account international performance also.
1. Agüero
2. Luís Suarez
3. Ibrahimovic
4. Robert Lewandowski
5. Müller
6. Karim Benzema
7. Aubamayang
8. Gonzalo Higuain
9. Artem Dzyuba
10. Jamie Vardy
>>
>Le good form man

He's a really good striker, but that bit of form he had has made everyone overrate a bit too much and since then has dropped off a bit.

In terms of consistency he's way better than Aguero because he doesn't get injured as much, but Aguero is just a better player.

1. Suarez
2. Aguero
3. Lewandowski
4. Benzema
5. Auba (Picked up form after Jan last season and has carried that form over to this season)
6. Ibra ( >le score against minnows and dont show up in big games man.
7. CHAT SHIT GET BANGED
8. MEME KANE
>>
>>63748524
No he doesn't prove himself for country because he is shit for country. It's not about someone getting in front of him. He's always been shit for country.
>>
>>63748741
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n7T4aSObjA
Lewy has been scoring for Poland non stop recently. Single highhandedly made Poland qualify for Euro 2016. Top scorer in his league and in Euro Qualifiers.
>>
>>63748831
Yeah because he's a world class player, but you have to admit the 5 in 20 minutes helped his reputation a bit.
>>
>>63748936
Yeah
>>
>>63748831
>le six goals against gibraltar man
>>
File: kanereu_3221817b.jpg (152 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
kanereu_3221817b.jpg
152 KB, 620x387
>>63747687
>no harry kane
troll list
well meme'd, friend
>>
>>63749589
He also scored against Scotland, Irleand, and Germany. Scored the game winner that sealed qualification.
>>
>>63748831
David Healy's 13 qualifier goals were more impressive. GAWA t b h
>>
>>63749627
nice meme
>>
>>63747687
>memes like Vardy and Griezmann listed before Chicharito

die pls
>>
Suarez is the best striker in the world.

Get real
>>
Vardy is better than Griezmann. Heck, how is Griezmann even on the list?
>>
>>63749681
Fuck off you Chicano nigger.
Mexico has produced 1(one) world class player in it's entire fucking existence. Mexicans shouldn't even be allowed an opinion on football because they are all fucking shit at it.
>>
>>63749723
But Americans are? kek. Just face it. hernandez is better than griezmann and griezmann is a poor mans version of him but he doesn't get rated because he isn't dribble drabble player. Guess what? Griezmann is a shit dribbler and average in most aspects as well.
>>
>>63749765

>Flag
>Topic
>>
>>63749765
Not even talking about your running meme obsession with Griezmann. I'm talking about Mexicans as a whole on this board acting like hot shit(sort of like the colour of their skin) thinking they are some GOAT football nation when they've had two world cups at home and the furthest they've got is the fucking Quarter finals lol. Not to mention other football nations with smaller populations produced way more talent in a fucking decade than Mexico has in it's entire smelly existence. As a wise man once said "NO ERA PENAL? NO ERA OF FUCKING MEXICAN DOMINANCE".
>>
>>63749842
>Northern Ireland have produced better players than Mexico

I kek everytime t b h
>>
>>63749842
> thinking they are some GOAT football nation

Do you know where you are m8?
>>
>>63749871
See you even refute the point and resort to memes because nowhere in my post did I say England was a GOAT footballing nation and most of the English people who are "delusional" are only doing it for a bit of banter which only some countries like Australia can even understand.
>>
>>63749934
This pretty much confirms that you do not understand the correlation between mexican posts and the meaning behind it. Mexico in general do not consider themselves a GOAT football nation and they tend to hate on their players. You can see this anywhere from Mexican media and /sp/ posters. They know they don't have a good football team and they know that they aren't great.
>>
>>63747687
>costa
>>
File: congratulations.gif (223 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
congratulations.gif
223 KB, 500x369
>>63750044
at least you've finally admitted that you're a chicano
>>
>>63751150
What?
>>
>Aguero
>Le injured and carried by Messi man. We've seen the level of eplel in CL. Beeing good in epl doesn't mean shit. He disappears as soon as the going gets tough in big games. Winning 2 leagues, a couple of meme cups isnt that impressive considering the state of the other top teams in England in recent years.

Suarez is easily the best right now, it's not even close.

Zlatan is second, mainly because he carries PSG, Sweden and has been consistently good/better/best for close to a decade.
>B-but muh big games
He carried Sweden to Euro's, he almost carried them to WC, if it hadn't been for despicable defending against Penaldo. He's been a deciding factor for Italian teams, when Seria A was at the top of their game.
>>
>>63748831
>Top scorer in his league
He's not though.
>>
SERIOUS LIST

1. Suarez
2. Aguero
3. Lewandowski

POWER GAP

4. Everyone else
>>
>any footballer
>good
>>
>people actually don't rate Suarez as no. 1

s m h t b h f a m
>>
>>63748530
>dzyuba in any top
lel, he runs like a cripple and wastes all the passes that actually good players give to him.
>>
>>63747687
>that flag
>this topic
>>
>>63754370
I'm an immigrant
>>
>>63749647
>Gibraltar, Scotland, Irleand, and Germany
whoa, whoa, what a badass he must be
>>
>Aguero
>top 3
pick one faggots
>>
1. Suárez
2. Müller
3. Agüero
4. Lewandowski
5. Aubameyang
6. Ibrahimović
7. Benzema
POWER GAP
8. Griezmann
9. Vardy
10. Lukaku
>>
1. Vardy
2. Kane
3. who cares
>>
>>63747687
1. Lewandowski
2. Suárez
3. Benzema
4. Jackson Martínez
5. Agüero
6. Vincent Aboubakar
7. Aubameyang
8. Jamie Vardy
9. Islam Slimani
10. Ibrahimovic

imo desu senpai
>>
>>63747687
1. Lewandowski
2. Suarez
3. Muller
>>
>>63755542
Yeah, because Paco alshiter scoring against Luxembourg is impressive, right?
>>
File: unpleased argentinian man.jpg (27 KB, 300x283) Image search: [Google]
unpleased argentinian man.jpg
27 KB, 300x283
>that top 5
>American Bundeslgia enthusiasts
>>
>>63755605
>this porto nigger
worst meme in this board
>>
>No Dybala in any of the lists
>>
>>63757275
But nobody gives a fuck about Alcacer nor claims he is the top striker in the world. Suárez>>>>>Lewa
>>
>>63757314
Icardi and even Higuaín are better than Dybala to be honest
>>
File: 1447526621940.jpg (9 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
1447526621940.jpg
9 KB, 303x276
>>63757359
>>
>>63757321
Oh, well, that I of course agree. Though I'd use one or two '>'
>>
>>63757359
fuccboi > kekboi
>>
File: Robert-Lewandowski-celebr-008.jpg (33 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Robert-Lewandowski-celebr-008.jpg
33 KB, 460x276
Lewy will be top scorer in euro 2016 and Poland will come in top 3.
>>
Lewa is just a poor man's Vardy.
>>
>>63760497
nice meme
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.