[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you met any pro athletes IRL?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 32
File: 2015-11-22_17-17-58.png (1 MB, 1067x843) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-22_17-17-58.png
1 MB, 1067x843
Have you met any pro athletes IRL?
>>
i wish i could meet aaron rodgers
>>
Aaron Rodgers sucked me off in a Cheesecake Factory bathroom once. nbd.
>>
Kind of, I played against Polamalu in hs.
>>
I met Steve Nash once a couple of years back.
He was at a bar in lower Manhattan watching soccer and was genually a bro when I asked for a pic and an autograph.

The man knows his soccer though
>>
Not pro yet but I played a HS game against Jered Goff
>>
JImmy Butler and Jae Crowder, I went to Marquette so i saw them pretty frequently/met them a few times

Butler is an OK guy, crowder is an idiot
>>
>>63746773
John Isner is form my hometown and I've talked to him before, if that counts.

Winner of the longest match in tennis history?

Nobody?
>>
File: lucio leverkusen.jpg (36 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
lucio leverkusen.jpg
36 KB, 475x356
When Lucio was still at Leverkusen I saw him at the local ice rink once. Was thinking about approaching him and asking for an autograph ro something but he was playing with his little daughter and it didn't feel right disturbing them.
>>
I saw Jay Cutler at a grocery store in Chicago yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>63746773
Michael Strahan in Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade. John Lackey at a USC game.
>>
>>63747390
nice pasta.
>>
>>63747313
like a true german, profound respect for incest.
>>
I prefer it when pro athletes meet each other IRL.
>>
I met Rajon Rondo just last week:

I was in California and I happened to run into him at a local diner. He was sitting alone and it looked like he'd only just started eating, so I decided to just go up and say hi (if his friends were there I would have just let him be). Anyway, I walk up and say hello and tell him I know him from the Celtics. Nothing. No reaction. Doesn't say a word. He just sits there, staring right through me. Staring intensely, but with no emotion whatsoever.

I begin to feel awkward, so I say "sorry to disturb you" and start to walk away but before I even get a chance to turn he just gets up suddenly and starts walking toward me, still making full eye contact. At first I thought he was going to try and barge into me or something, but at the last minute (like an inch away from me) he turns and heads toward the trash can. Then he starts dumping everything on his plate into it. One by one. Potatoes, carrots, everything. He picks up each bit of food up, holds it high above the can and drops it. Some of it (the steak) didn't even make it into the trash because he wasn't looking at what he was doing.

Finally his plate is empty and this is the part that really fucking weirded me out. He looks around to check no one (but me) is looking, then slides the plate under his jacket and walks out.

I was just astounded, it was pretty surreal
>>
File: locke 'em up.jpg (57 KB, 594x402) Image search: [Google]
locke 'em up.jpg
57 KB, 594x402
went to high school with Jeff Locke (pic related). Have met a bunch of Red Sox current and former players.

Also met the Irish national hurling team today. Some girl in my row in the crowd clearly wanted to fuck one of them and kept catcalling them for a date. Finally one of the players asked her on a date, and she's probably getting triple-teamed by some Irish dudes on the flight home (for the team).
>tfwnogf.png
>>
Marshawn Lynch stayed at my hotel a couple of years ago. I worked the graveyard shift that day. He took photos with the valet staff when he got there so I tried to see him before he left. No luck =(
>>
>>63747095
>yet

dont worry he wont
>>
Is this team kek?
>>
>>63747604

he seems like a cool dude
>>
I went to a USC practice and got autographs and pictures with various players and met Pete Carroll.
>>
I let cam newton cut me in line in the deli, he said he was in a hurry to eat lunch with his senpai before he had to fly out in the evening. I let him cut then he waves like 4 of his buddies to come in line too. I figured they were just gonna make one order but each one of them made an order and it took forever. The whole time cam was eating slices of American cheese while he was waiting for his friends orders. He even ordered another quarter pound of cheese bc he ate all of his. He said thanks without making eye contact before they all left.
>>
I met Ricky Carmichael at an outback steakhouse
>>
>>63747560

top pasta
>>
>>63746773
My brother was a congressional staffer and met Jon Runyan when he was in congress. Said he was really nice and was happy to talk to a fan.
>>
I got keked by a NBA player, well now he is when I got keked he was a college player.
>>
>>63746773
I was in an elevator with george selvie and nick hayden after slammiversary last year
>>
I met Zach Parise at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that).

Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit.

“I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?”

Then out of nowhere Zach Parise shows up next to the manager and says “BROTHER, THESE DUDES CAN FINISH. WE'LL BE AT THE BAR BROTHER. I GOT SOME TIME, JACK.”

And I (being a big Wild fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.”

Zach was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Zach Parise and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.
>>
I got keked by Golden Tate... does that count?
>>
>>63748128
>we made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.
I've always wondered what it would be like to have sex in Antarctica. What part did you go to?
>>
>>63748182

Golden tate seems like an enormous douchebag
>>
File: Mylifesucks.png (2 MB, 902x898) Image search: [Google]
Mylifesucks.png
2 MB, 902x898
>>63746773
Geoff Cameron keked me of my high school crush and girl next door desu.

This is them being happy together
>>
>>63748367

keked implies that you had it to begin with
>>
>>63748182
Go to bed rustle wilston
>>
My brother's neighbor is Joe Pavelski. They have playdates for their dogs cuz they're buddies who go on dog adventures or whatever.
>>
I was near new orleans in kenner a few years back while I was outside a fairly upscale restaurant doing some work for a friend and met Brees. I was just leaning against the side of wall outside by the side entrance doing my own thing and a few people were coming out, I wasn't even taking notice of the people coming out and eventually while they were waiting some dude kinda came up near me and I passively nodded like "sup" and went back to my looking at my phone. He then kinda stood there and asked whats up and if I wanted an autograph explaining its no problem. I didn't know what the fuck this guy was talking about because I wasn't really paying attention and was just kinda like "huh?" until i got a better look and realized who I was talking to. He actually apologized to me because he thought I was waiting outiside to try and get one, chatted for a good mintute about the food and car shit, barely any food and went on his way. Gave me a signed saints T he grabbed from some dudes he was with that I gave to a girl I was trying to bang at time, he's actually shorter than I thought, but cool dude.
>>
>>63746773
Brett Farve gave a speech and threw some passes to a guy in my unit before we went to Afghanistan.
>>
>>63748838

Barely any *football* stuff I meant
>>
Met Aaron Rodgers at a gay bar once
>>
File: 8283h.jpg (152 KB, 500x687) Image search: [Google]
8283h.jpg
152 KB, 500x687
Even though it was kind of a simulated meet-the-players type event for season ticket holders at six flags, I got to meet a few of the Dallas Stars. I rode the fucking batman ride with Tyler Seguin, that was cool as fuck. Talked to him about hockey, his dog, and dallas.
>>
Yeah, I grew up with Dion Phaneuf.
>>
>>63749069
Gotta ask, was he always a retarded pylon? Or is that just the T.O. effect?
>>
>>63746773
I met Mauricio Rua at a fan meet thing, he was cool.

I had a drink with Magnus Paajarvi at a shitty bar, he was cool.

I met Curtis Joseph when I was really young, don't really remember.

And I hit the driving range with Jerome Iginla, am friends with his younger bro. He's chill.
>>
>>63748944
did you smash?
>>
>>63748367
>no tits
No worries, you lost nothing.
>>
>>63746773
I delivered food to Tony Gonzalezs house twice, kek
>>
I have semi regular contact with Jeremy Maclin and Pierre Desir. Both cool guys.
>>
>>63746773
This guy calls up my restaurant saying he's a basketball player and asks if we have any seats available. I tell him yeah and am expecting Melo or some shit to show up. This fucking d league bum shows up with some bitch and is shaking peoples hands like we know who the fuck he is. He left his waiter like a 5% tip.
>>
The entire Haitian national team practiced in the soccer field near my house once
>>
I saw Roddy Piper at Hershey park with his family before. I was there with my family and I figured that he should enjoy his day at the park as much as eye, so when he looked at me, I just nodded my head and he waved back. Pretty cool guy.
>>
>>63750172
OP said pro athletes, guy.
>>
when i was like 10 or 11 i met andy roddick at a local tennis centre. i think what happened was a scheduling error during the rogers cup or something along those lines and he had to do a practice session at our place. i just had finished my lesson and i sat down by one of the 2 tables at the lobby to wait for my ride and he happened to be on the same table. no one asking for autographs or pictures or anything. just him alone with his 2-3 trainers/managers speaking to the girl at the counter. i don't really have a 'hes the nicest guy you will ever meet story' but he did buy a bag of potato chips and offered me some. before he bought his potato chips though he had to get permission from his manager(?) and at the time i thought that was weird so that kind of stuck with me. i didnt realize this was andy roddick few years down the road by the way
>>
File: trudeau good grief.gif (1 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
trudeau good grief.gif
1 MB, 360x202
>>63746773
damon hill
jacques villeneueve
mika hakkinen
sterling moss
dated a qt 3.14blonde olympic gymnast (not saying more, don't give sfa if you don't believe)
ben johnson
carl lewis
larry robinson
meadowlark lemon
gator rivers

>>63747390
ancient pasta, kind nice to see again atfer so long
>>
met some pro stonerplankers (most noteably Torey Pudwill), some KC Chiefs players a few years back (cant remember who cause im not a fan lel one mightve been Eric Berry), and several people from turnleft
>>
I saw Hulk Hogan at an airport once, he had his sunglasses on indoors it was weird.
>>
>>63746970
what team does he root for?
>>
>>63748128
underrated
>>
>>63746773
Played in the championship game for 4th or 5th grade football and got to play after the saints-Vikings game and Dante Culpepper and Randy Moss shook all of our hands after the game.
>>
I saw Byron Maxwell a few days ago walking on the street.I just stared at him and shook my head for like 20 seconds.He was like 4 feet away
>>
>>63750172
pro athletes not homeless people
>>
Grew up with stamkos and know Wiggins
>>
>>63747390
Kek. Makes me laugh every time.
>>
>>63746773
I played high school football against Ka'deem Carey. He was a massive asshole.
>>
Played travel soccer with a kid two years younger than me (he was that good) who now starts for the Columbus Crew. Also got completely embarrassed by his crew teammate in high school some years later.
>>
>>63748367

>tfw fucked some Asian Whore that was going out with a player from the 49ers years ago

dude was like a 4th string Tight end/special team or practice squad but she told me about it.

>tfw she was probably his 10th string back up nut rag & i get to brag about it on a Chinese Cambodian sweat shop trading site
>>
Ken Griffey Jr. came to my elementary school back in 1994/1995. I shook his hand but had no idea who he was.
>>
>>63748041
who
>>
>>63748128
this one always makes me laugh
>>
Yes

A few packers

Just said hi in passing

Anything more wouldve been pathetic
>>
>>63746773

Rob Gronkowski
Sidney Crosby
Brad Marchand
Patrice Bergeron
>>
Won a contest for a meet the player event with a Seattle Sounder.

Open bar so it was pretty fun but he got cut at the end of the season.
>>
>>63751112
Why? Is it because all blacks look the same to you guys?
>>
>>63746773
>work as a bouncer in Atlantic City

Held parties for the Saints, Steelers, Giants, Panthers, Colts etc. Everyone was cool.

Every player from Filthadelphia was literally the most scumbag fuck off piece of nigger scum I've ever met. I've personally thrown Hank Basket out a doorway at least three times. I seriously hope Pedodelphia learns a lesson from Somalia in civility.
>>
Tyler Bray, he's a complete faggot.
>>
Met Dennis Rodman at one of my DJ gigs.

My first thought was "Holy fuck this nigga looks even taller in real life"
>>
>>63748041
Elaborate. Your gf cheated on you with him or this >>63748367 which really is just wishful thinking and not being kek'd.
>>
I had JJ Watt in a couple classes when he was at Wisconsin, seemed like a cool dude
>>
>>63747390
>Cutler

>Milky Ways
>>
>>63746773
Shared an elevator with Joe Montana once. Farted as I got off on my floor. From the little bit that followed me out I can tell it was rancid as fuck
>>
Jose Altuve. I was having breakfast with my parents in downtown Chicago and he happened to be playing there later that night. I walked around the back to cut over to the next street to get the car and he came out to walk to his limo. Now, I've heard plenty about how athletes can be cantankerous about fans mobbing them and geeking out, so I decided to play it cool and just give him a "Nod" when I walked past him. I nodded, he replied with "Fuck off." What an asshole.
>>
used to play Black ops 2 online with Zach Wheeler long time ago before he got traded to the Mets.
Does that count?
>>
>>63746773
I've met a bunch of olympic/future-olympic swimmers because I'm a swimmer who lives close to Cal; don't see it as much of a big deal anymore
I met Ricky Jean-Francois (Redskins DT) when he was on the 49ers though
I saw Andrew Bogut at a burger place and he nodded at me
I know a bunch of people who know Stephen Curry (like I know a girl who regularly babysits for him) but I've never met him :(
>>
>>63752199
I've also met Zach Ertz's little brother and we have a bunch of mutual friends
>>
my entire town is ufc fighters, yuma az is small and you see kelvin gastelum, efrain escudero, cain velasquez alot, bengie molina lived down the street from me, and the manager of the local baseball team is jose canseco he drinks at buffalo wild wings all the time
>>
jim rice is a prick
>>
>>63747560

this pasta is new to me.... 10/10
>>
I saw Jamie Carragher go karting with his kids while I was on holiday this summer
>>
Met Teemu Selanne in Hawaii on a golf course - dude was extremely broey and nice.

Met Wayne Gretzky at a dental tech convention - he did not want to be there.

Met Drew Brees while he played in San Diego.....he was as boring, jumpy and short as advertised. I'm 5'11" 180 and I was certain I was bigger than him.
>>
Live in South FL so
Plenty of MMA fighters (ATT and Blackzilians)
Chael Sonnen was the coolest one by far
Pat Odonnell (Punter for Bears) and Jared Saltimachia (old Red Sox Catcher) both workout at my old HS in the offseason
a few Panthers Players at a club
Had Class with Alfred Morris at FAU (never really spoke though)
>>
I would say I'm well acquainted with a dude that plays Rugby League for the Dragons. He's good friends with my cousin and I've known him for a few years. Good guy.
>>
>>63746811
If you hang out long enough at a Midwestern truck stop, you probably will.
>>
>>63747861
>he said he was in a hurry to eat lunch with his senpai before he had to fly out in the evening.
I laughed out loud at the word filter effect here.
>>
File: Zo.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Zo.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
I met Alonzo Mourning at a Bullets game when I was real young and he was really nice and gave me an autograph. Good times.
>>
>>63752108
Was he any good?

>>63752048
I don't want to believe that.
>>
File: ehat45g56v.jpg (94 KB, 1198x900) Image search: [Google]
ehat45g56v.jpg
94 KB, 1198x900
>Bo Jackson gave me a high five as a kid
>>
>>63752490
How big was he IRL?
>>
I have met a lot of football players, hockey players and pro skateboarders but seeing ufc guys irl is probably the weirdest because they have a persona they promote so seeing them as humans is strange
>>
>>63746773
Dane Fletcher (:

I got his number 2 months ago meeting him again.
>>
>>63752668
11 inches aroused
>>
File: 1390447915575.jpg (35 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1390447915575.jpg
35 KB, 480x640
Met david semen, ray parlour and Martin keown at some lower league fa cup tie which was played near my house. Got a pic of myself with david semen but my fucking sd card corrupted so I've lost the photo for good.
>>
>>63752764
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
My college girlfriend tutored Julio Jones at Alabama. We we're a grade below, but still two math classes ahead of him. The athletic department would literally pay students to do the football team's homework. The players would just sit there on their phones waiting for you to tell them what to write. Nice guy though, was cool enough to take a picture with me.
>>
>>63752827
It makes me sad that you made youreself so vulnerable to a kek joke. im not going to make it. i'll just let the next response do that.

god speed anon.
>>
>>63752827
My girlfriend did the same thing! It was weird how the tutors had to work overtime and go over to teach on weekends too. At least the school was mindful enough of her class schedule to make the tutoring sessions only at night.
>>
>>63752812
if you werent triggered and didnt immediately bring up Ronaldinho then this board probably isnt for you
>>
>>63752838
>>63752842

>kek
>BLACKED

epic

She was actually pretty racist, never even took a second look at a black guy.
>>
>>63752838
It's pasta, friend
>>
>>63752863
>never even took a second look at a black guy
kek
>>
>>63750331
Is Mika autistic?
>>
Drunk arm wrestled Pat White at a house party back when he played college ball
>>
Saw many 2003-2006 Edmonton Oilers since I worked there backstage.
Saw Ethan Moreau naked lol
>>
Marcus Allen signed my broken arm cast at a movie theater once

I was working there, and the moms in the van were not happy with him because I was taking too long. But he was giving me a couple of minutes of his life

and to this day I totally respect it
>>
My friends and myself hung out with Charles Barkley a few years ago. We bullshitted about college football and especially Auburn. He bought our bar tab afterwards. We talked for about an hour just shooting the shit.

He is a good dude.
>>
Rented a copy of a Martin Lawrence movie (don't remember the name, had Steve Zahn in it) to Vin Baker and two white women when I was a manager at a Blockbuster back in 99.
>>
File: ri.jpg (25 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
ri.jpg
25 KB, 333x500
>>63753409
>National Security

>watching a movie with only 5.6 stars on IMDB
>>
I used to play for the Cowboys so obviously I know lots of dudes from there and lots of people who are playin on other teams now
>>
Met Jonas Valanciunas from the Toronto Raptors once, I think it was 4 years ago. He still played in Lithuania back then. Him and his teammate D. Redikas were at the club. When me and my friends left the club we saw them outside talking to some girls. I was all drunk and shit, so I went to him shook his hand and said he's going to win NBA ROY award next season when he comes to NBA. I talked some other random bullshit with him, but I don't really remember now. Really cool guy I'd say. He was all patient and polite even though I was really drunk and probably very irritating.
>>
kind of, one of the guys i knew is in the Australian Olympic team for Luge.
but its luge in australia so no one gives a shit
>>
>>63753489
it seems like all the international players in the NBA would be cool. they don't have that ego which is why Popovich prefer them over americans.
>>
>>63747264
That match was nuts, watched the last few sets
>>
>>63748547
Man I got to see him and the Shorks kek my Jackets tonight in person, fucking sucked. That's interesting though
>>
>>63753514
Yeah it kind of seems that way. Kristaps Porzingawd seems like a cool and calm person as well
>>
I met chris bosh a couple of times when I worked as a cashier at best buy. Real chill guy. Would buy stuff like dslrs and macbooks. Never asked for an autograph because what would I do with one.
>>
When I was in college my girlfriend tutored Draymond Green on Friday and Saturday nights, so I met him a couple of times. He was having a lot of problems just making passing grades so he could play on the basketball team LOL.

She's now my wife and during the finals we watched him play, although she was too embarrassed to watch most of the time, but I just find it fucking hilarious. How fucking stupid do you have to be to not be able to pass some shitty liberal arts class? What an idiot haha.
>>
>>63753614
>Never asked for an autograph because what would I do with one.
laughed for some reason.

>>63753628
omg lol i get it (only us oldfags understand this meme)
>>
>>63746773
Let's see.

I played with OLB/DE formerly with the Redskins, Rob Jackson in high school.

I played semi-pro with current Giants TE Jerome Cunningham.

Another NFL player came from my town, Ulish Booker, he would come to our games and talk to us occasionally. He was captain as MSU, and one of the few players with an Owl ring and NFLe ring. He tried on my state championship football ring (a size 11) and couldn't fit it on his pinky.

I've played semi-pro with a number of scrub/practice squad/camp bodies and AFL dudes. Jaws actually had several guys from a semi pro team I was on try out for the Soul down in Philly.

I also play lacrosse and have played in games with Casey Powell, John Matthews, Ryan Nizolek and was just hanging out today with Casey Dowd from the Rochester Rattlers today at a recruiting tournament. I actually had a few beers with Casey Powell after our game, he's a cool dude.

A lot of the pros in lacrosse are not super famous though and so the "star struck" thing is much less unless you're in the lax community.

Non athlete bonus - I once worked as a bouncer for Snoop at a show he did up this way. Went back to his hotel afterwards and got a free shirt.
>>
I met Tom Brady at a gay BDSM club once AMA
>>
>>63752855
Huh?
>>
My brother spilled hot coffee on himself as a kid at some charity event for retards and Bobby Orr helped him out
>>
Tfw i am a back up tackle in the nfl who regularly posts in /nfl/ and /hoc/
>>
Stacy kiebler drunkenly gave me and friend blowjobs at the same time back in high school
>>
I used to work in a mall outside of boston and rasheed wallace would come in the side entrance every other day and leave with insane amounts of chick fil a.

Kg actually came into the bookstore I was working at with his daughters and they immediately started ripping open coloring books and coloring all over them, he apologized, paid for the books, and left.
Kg actually came
>>
I got a tranny to pretend she's Stacey Kiebler and blow two drunk high school punks
>>
>>63753790
thought you got cut from the practice squad mr williams
>>
Me and a friend got blowjobs from a tranny my friend said looked like stacy kiebler back in high school. Its when i realized my friend was gay.
>>
>>63749986
Tony Gonzalez is dope, im jelly.
>>
>>63753805
Shhhhhh
>>
File: stacykeibler.jpg (45 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
stacykeibler.jpg
45 KB, 480x600
>>63753795
I actually met Stacy, and had a long convo with her while working backstage at Rexall Place. I was just staring at her eyes the entire time and have no idea what she said.
Fapped to her 100 times before that, fapped to her 400 times after that
I'm
>>63753324

fapped to this pic a trillion times
>>
My boyfriend once sucked off Tom Brady through a public toilet cubicle glory hole.
>>
>>63752393
>GARETH WIDDOP'S KICKED IT OUT ON THE FULL
>>
>>63746862
Shit dude are you 100 years old?
>>
>>63746773
My sister used to date a guy who was the cousin of Michel Breuer. He played cb for Heerenveen for a while and then moved to NEC, where he played left back iirc.
>>
>>63753946

>>
>>63746773
I met a dutch-surinamese football player few years back, lives pretty closeby, Ryan Babel - pretty cool guy. Asked him a few questions about football and live and he was very relaxed.
>>
File: 14149259537540.jpg (269 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
14149259537540.jpg
269 KB, 1280x960
>>
File: 14149279627670.jpg (125 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
14149279627670.jpg
125 KB, 1280x853
>>
File: 14150430122233.jpg (273 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
14150430122233.jpg
273 KB, 1280x960
>>
Beat the shit out of Karl Malone Jr. In prep school
>>
File: 14150055892920.jpg (192 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
14150055892920.jpg
192 KB, 1280x960
>>
File: 265262.jpg (173 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
265262.jpg
173 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>63754235
>>63754245
>>63754254
>>63754261
>>63754266
`my fuckng sides, holy shit jesus christ im fucking dying here help send help oh god

fuck fuck fuck
>>
File: 1414413633293-3.jpg (103 KB, 538x717) Image search: [Google]
1414413633293-3.jpg
103 KB, 538x717
>>63754336
>>
File: 4568458.jpg (269 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
4568458.jpg
269 KB, 768x512
>>
File: 1426971804144.jpg (134 KB, 478x474) Image search: [Google]
1426971804144.jpg
134 KB, 478x474
>>
File: tpbdressed.jpg (4 KB, 140x94) Image search: [Google]
tpbdressed.jpg
4 KB, 140x94
>>63754347
I thought that was Ricky in the thumbnail
>>
>>63754339
>>63754347

Why is she so cute bros?
>>
File: no263.webm (682 KB, 711x400) Image search: [Google]
no263.webm
682 KB, 711x400
>>
>>63753814
she and george clooney are through right?

shes single again!
>>
>>63754347
Should I know who this 13 year old girl is?
>>
File: RI2P4_ohvCY.jpg (165 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
RI2P4_ohvCY.jpg
165 KB, 1280x853
>>63754377
no
>>
My cousin played pro baseball for a while (MLB, got a WS ring, then went off to play in Japan).

I was friends with Jim Leyritz's sons, so I knew him when I was a kid, which was awesome because I'm a Yankees fan.

I met Jeff Conine a few times when I played Little League, I think he had a son playing there or something.

My dad's new wife was friends with some guy who played for the Miami Dolphins, so I got to meet Dan Marino when I was really young. Don't remember much about it.
>>
I was at a sushi bar in St Paul off Grand Ave. I was just eating with a few buddies and I notice this massive human at a table near the corner. He was eating with some manlet who wearing this ridiculous outfit (it is not a super casual place). I point it out to my friend and he is the one to recognize it was Pekovic and Rubio.

Pekovic was smashing sushi rolls like he just got out of a gulag. Rubio was eyeing every girl in the place and if it wasn't for the fact he was injured and on crutches I'm sure he would have stood at the bar hitting on anything with tits that were within 2 cup sizes of each other.

My friend was telling the same shitty story of how he kidnapped a midget in college so I just watched the two. Pek kept urging Rubio to eat evening going so far as to 'airplane' a California roll into Rubio's mouth. It was all quite strange.

I didn't want to interrupt their dinner but headed over as I saw them get up to leave. Rubio had clearly written his number on the credit card slip BTW. I was just about to say hello and wish Rubio a quick recovery when he said "up up up". It was at this point Pekovic bent down and rubio climbed on his back. I was so taken aback I didn't say anything as they walked by. I didn't even say anything when Rubio said "want me to sign that shirt? Faggot". I was wearing a button-up shirt and tie so I would have declined had I managed to say anything. They walked out, Pek carrying Rubio and his crutches, and got into a cab.

Really made me question being a fan. That and the decade+ of irrelevance.
>>
>>63754373
god I hate that show they have there, holy fuck.
>>
>>63754373

What is it with Japan and pedophilia?
>>
File: 1420221822587.gif (3 MB, 407x349) Image search: [Google]
1420221822587.gif
3 MB, 407x349
>>63754424
yeah
>>
>>63754373
What's going on here?
>>
>>63754375
nigga shes married and had a kid already
>>
>>63754467
damn, what a lucky rebound guy
>>
I have net numerous Ireland national team players , league of Ireland players , but I guess the most famous athlete I've shaken hands with and didn't just get a picture with is conor McGregor.
>>
>>63754476
jesus
thats the most irish/potato name I've ever heard
>>
tim brown came to our HS in dallas to have one of those motivational talks to our football team and basically tell us were more likely to win the lottery then make it to the pros so we should study. half the team failed anyway and thats how i got a starting spot and got moved up to a running back from the oline my second year. i quit after that though cos i got lazy and got tired of the niggas acting so undisciplined and having the entire team do updowns or those sprints all the damn time
>>
>>63750245
He's not your buddy, guy
>>
>>63752252
Alberquerke?
>>
I went to high school with Blake Bortles
>>
>>63754480
It's more of a Scottish name actually.
>>
I've hanged with Francesco Totti countless times because I used to date his wife's younger sister when we were in HS.

Brandon Jennings a couple times back when he played in Rome.

Andrea Bargnani once on the beach in Sabaudia (seaside location near Roma)

Because of my job I've met a lot of football players (especially spanish ones and Fiorentina players): Alvaro Morata, Filipe Luis, Borja Valero (funniest guy ever), Gonzalo Rodriguez, Marcos Alonso, Giuseppe Rossi, Dani Carvajal, Nacho Fernandez, Martin Montoya. Also Raphael Varane, Roberto Pereyra, Casemiro, Erik Lamela, Paulo Dybala.

Alessio Cerci basically every weekend off season because he's from the town where I grew up.

The whole Italian rugby NT multiple times.
>>
So what's the russian loli's name lads?
>>
>>63754962
where you at senpai
ucf represent
>>
>>63746773

Thibaut Courtois' sister was a classmate of mine for a few years. I even went to his 15th birthday party.
>>
>>63756084

So who are you and why are you on /sp/
>>
saw andre miller at dulles with his kids, walked up and said i liked his post game. he smiled and said thanks and walked away.

less than 2 weeks later he got traded.
>>
>>63756359
I work as a chef at a very important restaurant in Florence. Sometimes I also take care of catering at events (weddings mostly).
I am on /sp/ because I have no friends.
>>
>>63756338
Did he look even more like a mong back then compared to now?
>>
>>63746970
Just looked him up and saw that he co-owns the Vancouver Whitecaps.
What game was he watching?
>>
>>63756324
went to Oviedo and now at ucf f@m
>>
A few players from our domestic football league and a couple people from my city's basketball clubs
>>
>>63747601
There is no Irish national hurling team lad. Playing hurling for your county is guaranteed pussy 9 months of the year though. Pity its Irish girls
>>
>>63756436

He got uglier desu. Back then he wasn't so big but now he got lanky as fuck and his facial features became more outspoken.
>>
>all these normies who go out and meet people
Joba Chamberlain came to my school once when he was in college. Seemed kind of dumb.
>>
Sturridge came for a party at the venue I work at last year. Asked for a few bottles of spirits, paid in 50 notes.
>>
several college football players who are now pro
>>
>>6374730 never gets old
>>
>>63746773
i went to school with a pro boxer
>>
File: 1445209408055.png (34 KB, 272x287) Image search: [Google]
1445209408055.png
34 KB, 272x287
>tfw only met Don King when I was 6

Would have punched him in the gut and cut off his goofy ass hair if I knew what he did to the boxers he 'promoted' back then
>>
>>63746773

tom brady blew me in an airport bathroom stall in boston a couple of years ago. i got to cum on two of his rings.

wasn't that great.
>>
John Elway came to my preschool graduation.
>>
>>63746773

i got mugged by oj simpson once
>>
I saw Jameis Winston at a grocery store in Tallahassee yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen pounds of crab legs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for that first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought the crab legs to the counter.

When she took one pound of crab legs and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each pound and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
I almost met Wayne Gretzky because we had a tournament in his hometown and he was in our dressing room postgame signing hats. This was back when he was in the NHL still.

He got up to the kid beside then Waynes dad cut him off and he signed my hat. I was the only kid with the Walter Gretzky hat. Embarrassing as fug.
>>
>>63747601
Is this you?
http://www.si.com/mlb/2014/08/12/mlb-gambling-facebook-game-fixing
>>
File: joe_display_image.jpg (45 KB, 344x400) Image search: [Google]
joe_display_image.jpg
45 KB, 344x400
I grew up with several.

Philip Larsen (Dallas Stars, now in the KHL) who i literally played street hockey with every day

Peter Ankersen (RB Salzburg/FC Copenhagen)

Jakob Ankersen (IFK Göteborg)

Martin Braithwaite (Toulouse FC)

Apart from that I've met Joe Bryant.
>>
I met Tom Brady in Whole Foods over the past weekend.
I was making my way down the dairy section and, not looking where I was walking, bumped right into Mr. Brady.
I started apologizing profusely, not realizing who it was, and he sighed and walked away.
Two minutes later in the tea isle I see, and finally recognize, Tom Brady just staring at the tea, not really browsing, just staring.
I knew I shouldn't but I walk in his direction and start apologizing again but he cuts me off and says "just watch where you're walking dumbass."
He sees my eyes water and than scoffs and leaves the isle.
Go Buffalo.
>>
>>63761042
What is braithewaite like?
>>
Caron Butler and Nick Young. Played a few pickup games with them at the gym I go to. Separate times though
>>
>>63747560
better with thom yorke
>>
>>63750510
he's a big tottenham fan
>>
>>63756434
>very important restaurant

Does it supply food to most of Florence and without it people would perish? Because if not I think you mean a prestigious, or respected restaurant.
>>
>>63746773
I was taking down a WWE set-up and I saw Brock Lesnar. I also saw Triple G, Tim Bradley, and Bob Arum when I was working at a boxing match (it was Tim Bradley against some scrub at the Stubhub Center). DESU I see a lot of athletes and performers since I work as a stagehand and have to set up/take down their set-ups.
>>
Saw Brian Billick in BWI; he's a big motherfucker my Dad didn't say anything because he was wearing sunglasses with a floppy hat so he assumed he didn't want anyone to bother him. The highlight of that trip was seeing the local autist from high school squeal about how long the line was for security and a group of black guys laughing at him.
>>
>>63751798
>bouncer in AC

you must have some interesting stories family
>>
I fucked your mom after she won gold in the Buttstuff Olympics
>>
Guy who I used to go to school with's mom hooked up with Marshawn Lynch at his house. He has pics of him sleeping on his couch.
>>
File: 1447963465339.jpg (49 KB, 696x720) Image search: [Google]
1447963465339.jpg
49 KB, 696x720
>>63747390
opened this thread just for this desu
>>
I played football in high school with 3 guys that are now in the NFL, one of them is SuperQuakesFag's brother
>>
>>63753380
I'd love to have a few beers with Sir Charles and get him going on political correctness, he really does seem like a good guy as long as you don't fuck with him. I remember a quote about him bashing Jordan for stiffing the waiter when they were out to eat some time. So it doesn't surprise me that he picked up your tab.

>lol@him throwing that fucker through a plate glass window though
>>
My mom met Edge at the Carlos Mencia show
>>
>>63770159

dunnn du dunnnn
>>
Have picture with Henrick Larsson, and I have spoken to him for 2 minutes about Helsingborg and his managerial job. He's a great man, not like faggot Andreas Svensson who didnt want to shake shangs.
>>
I've met like 3 Earthquakes players and Steph Curry showed up at my work once. Also what
>>63769814 said

>a de la salle guy that knows me and posts on here
>i probably know who it is
>>
Met Ken Griffey Sr. at a celebrity golf tourney when i was a kid. I asked for his autograph and he gave me the advice, "whenever you ask for an autograph, always have the cap off the pen." He signed a picture and asked me if i played baseball and gave me tips on playing shortstop. The dude fucking ruled.
>>
I saw Jamie Vardy at a grocery store in Whetstone yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Blue Wkd's in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent anybody chatting shit," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a phrase. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>63761154
Don't care if it's true. It probably is.
>>
met Winston Reid in an elevator, wasn't fully sure it was him though, had to google how he looked afterwards.

A girl that I used to go to school with, is now dating Patrick Bamford.
>>
Matt Hasselbeck stiffed me on a $60 pizza order once. I didn't known who he was, but it pissed me off when i found out. This was the year he took the Seahawks to the owl.
>>
>>63768286
I laughed harder than i should have.
>>
>>63761154
Can you blame him?
>>
>>63760921
Crazy. He killed this lady and her boyfriend a couple blocks from me. He's not as funny as he was in Naked Gun.
>>
A friend said Peyton, Eli, and Archie tipped him $3 when he was working at a golf course.
>>
Bruce Jenner killed some of my family in a car accident. I tried to talk to him at the trial but I couldn't find him and ended up talking to his ugly sister.
>>
Working at the Wilderness in the Wisconsin Dells through high school/college presented a lot of cool opportunities to meet athletes. A lot of Packers/Brewers/Bears players would come all the time. I was at the bottom of the Mammlth slide when Chad Clifton, Tauch, and William Henderson all came down in one fucking tube. J.J. Hardy would go there all the fucking time during the AS breaks with a different 10/10 every damn day. Dale Svuem was pretty cool.
>>
File: IMG_20140718_195422.jpg (441 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140718_195422.jpg
441 KB, 2048x1152
me with based Zaza
>>
I met Neil Armstrong when I was, like, 2 and I confused him for Shaquille O'Neal.

That's close enough, right?
>>
>>63770447
Forgot to add this but I got kicked out of a hotel lobby by Fàbregas for calling him a rat cunt
>>
>>63770447
when will they learn?
>>
>>63753557
apparently he's a super chill guy to talk to and is an actual good neighbor who doesn't act all superior cuz he's a pro athlete.
>>
>>63770476
I'm 6'2'' he's 6'11''
>>
>>63747202
Lol
I used to work in uptown Dallas and jae and several other mavs would come in all the time right after home games, i talked to him a few times and always thought he was cool. Marions kind of a cool dude

Met served several cowboys Oline players on more than one occasion. Dudes can eat some fuckin foods holy shit.

Met Derek holland a couple times, played wiffle ball home run derby with him behind sfuzzi's in Dallas. Dude was dropping 12-6 curves like warm butter , and he almost took my eye out at bat hahaa

plenty of other mavs and cowboys, stars players are cool as fuck dudes too.
>>
>>63767493
Yeah, I meant that. Translating directly from italian doesn't always work.
>>
pancaked Michael Schofield 3 times in a high school game. was teammates with Derek Carrier in college. Hung out with Alando Tucker and Tony Pashos at practice/weights
>>
Craig Biggio coached at my high school for a couple years. He was a really nice guy and there was a universal unspoken agreement to NEVER ask for a pic or autograph
>>
Went to high school with brandon weeden. It was kind of a big deal when he got drafted to the yankees, and then i never heard anything about him for a decade until he enrolled at OSU. and the rest, they say, is history.
>>
i met joc pedersen and his brother champ at a charity baseball game for down syndrome kids (champ is a literal retard if you guys didnt know). it was just after the game and joc was just chillin with champ in the corner. he is very quiet and looked uncomfortable in the picture we took. he might just fir into /sp/ with his autism
>>
I stay with the Trailblazers opposing team every Christmas at their hotel so I've met quite a few players and their hoes.

Last time I ran into Michael Beasley in the elevator
>>
>>63746773

Dwain Chambers
Hanna Maria Seppälä
Shane Warne

All meetings happened in airports.
>>
Have a rich family friend who is really good friends with Dan Marino, also has really cool shit signed by Dan Marino all over his house, pretty sure i remember a signed gameball given to him by Dan. Favourite QB ever and tried so many times as a kid to get a chance to meet him. Narrowly missed meeting him twice. Now my parents don't talk to the rich friend anymore cause hes an angry alchoholic who runs shady businesses and steals money. Sad I will never meet him. So close yet so far family.
>>
I work for the baseball Cardinals in their media department so I've met just about every current and former player.
>>
>>63772734
This story is a bummer. Sorry you never got to meet him anon.
>>
File: 1426045172720.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1426045172720.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>63753801
>rasheed wallace would come in the side entrance every other day and leave with insane amounts of chick fil a.
o jeez
>>
I've fucked the gf of 3 national team players
>>
>>63775205
Doubt it>>63775205
>>
several
>>
Had to show Gianfranco Zola to his seats when I worked at a cinema, had his kids with him but no wife.

Total manlet, didn't even realise how short he was til then. Nice guy.
Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.