[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VIQUEENS BTFO! FINALLY DONE WITH THEM! THEY WILL NOW AND ALWAYS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
VIQUEENS BTFO! FINALLY DONE WITH THEM! THEY WILL NOW AND ALWAYS BE ETERNAL BOTTOM-DWELLERS!

GO PACK GO!
>>
>being a brony

Gross
>>
>>63744044
>having no Superbowl wins
Gross.
>>
>>63744118
That's fine. At the end of the day it's just a game, and I will never be a brony.
>>
Not sure what you mean by bottom dwellers they'll have the same record if the score holds and another game to play in green bay. You might be retarded
>>
>>63744299
It's funny, because football is life to Packers fans. Does that make it suicide for Viqueens fans to make football their life?
>>
You do realize you're tied with the Viqueers for first right? You do remember that you lost to the fucking Lions and the chicken parms right?

This obsession you have with Minnesota is pathetic. The way Green Bay is playing, they'll be one and done.
>>
File: 750x750.jpg (97 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
750x750.jpg
97 KB, 750x750
>>63743931
Will Peterson ever get a chance on a real team.
>>
>>63744377
>w-we don't suck! We're tied! I swear!
These are the ways Viqueens fans cope. They tell themselves they're really tied for the lead.
>>
File: 1445931403597.gif (10 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1445931403597.gif
10 KB, 256x192
>>63744378
jesus that was cringy as fuck. Thought I was on the Seahawks reddit for a second.
>>
>>63744378
-1/10

I'm glad you jumped ship if this is the best banter you can muster
>>
>>63744472
>Viqueens attempt at banter
Really grasping at straws, aren't you?
>>
>>63744512
How's this for banter? 4 > 0
>>
>>63744378
Brah do you really watch pony cartoons in your spare time? Thats pretty sad.
>>
>>63744643
Brah, do you really follow a team that's choked 4 times in the Superbowl?
>>
File: 1336886104971.jpg (40 KB, 520x367) Image search: [Google]
1336886104971.jpg
40 KB, 520x367
>Packers fans and cloppers are one and the same

Can't say I'm shocked
>>
>having zero (0) super bowl wins
>not having 4
>not seeing two of them in your lifetime
How're you liking the bottom of the NFC North?
>>
>>63744701
I'm not a Vikings fan. I just saw this thread and legit feel bad for you. Get your life together frien.... Guy.
>>
>>63744820
>I-I'm not a Viqueens fan! I swear!
Wow. You're really this ashamed of your team?
>>
>niggerwater
this is what happens when you draft nigger boys to play qb

bridgewater can work his ass off and do nothing but practice and study film but at the end of the day

he's still a nigger boy

nigger boy
>>
>>63745134
It's the Viqueens. What do you expect?
>>
>>63744427
they aren't tied, you fucking dimwit. have you ever heard of tiebreakers?
>>
>>63743931
WHY DID WE DRAFT TEDDY WHY WHY WHY
WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA
HUH WHO FUCKING THOUGHT THAT
HES A FUCKING NIGGER THAT CANT THROW PAST HIS FUCKING HEIGHT
HE IS A PIECE OF SHIT THAT CHOKES AND HE CHOKD TODAY OUT OF ALL THE DAYS HE SHOULD NOT HAVE FUCK FUCK FUCK

WE SHOULD HAVE DRAFTED CARR HE IS AT LEAST CONSISTENT PROGRESS
FUCK

THERE IS NO REACTION IMAGE FOR HOW MAD I AM
>>
>>63744428
He fumbled away his chance in 2009. He doesn't deserve to stack a contender.
>>
>>63744701
im pretty sure most people would rather be a fan of a terrible team than an outcast awkward virgin at the very bottom of the social food pyramid

end your existence my friend
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.