[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Palmer >Big Ben >Flacco Why do the Rams hate QBs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: St_Louis_Rams_Helmet.jpg (68 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
St_Louis_Rams_Helmet.jpg
68 KB, 1365x1024
>Palmer
>Big Ben
>Flacco

Why do the Rams hate QBs?
>>
and bridgewater
>>
It happened to bradford. More than once. Just paying it forward.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 620x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 620x346
Have no fear. Bryn "get the win" Renner will save the Ravens
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 411x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 411x353
>>63742660
Bountygate in full effect my nigga. We might not win but we're going to merk a few of your players. Also, who is the most underrated safety in the NFL and why is it McLeod?
>>
>>63742660
Rams also effectively ended the career of Colin Kaepernick
>>
>>63742660
>>63742851
Why is Gregg Williams still allowed the league?
>>
I can't find the article now but there was a report by some sportswriter either last year or the year before and it was saying how teams literally feared seeing the Rams on the schedule because they know they're going to lose players.
>>
They also killed their own shitty quarterback several times

Rest in piss Sam Bradford
>>
>>63742915
Hello Reddit
>>
>>63742915
Because he's a great defensive coordinator. Bountygate was bullshit anyway. As long as a hit's legal it should be your intention to injure the player with the hardest, most skull shattering tackle imaginable.
>>
Because they don't have one
>>
With the exception of that limp-wristed, hug tackling faggot Jenkins, the Rams have the hardest hitting D.
>>
>>63743002
>>63743027

t. Saints' "fans"
>>
>>63742851
>McLeod
>Underrated

If anything he's overrated. People think he's a starter but he can't cover and refuses to tackle like a normal fucking safety. He's bad.
>>
>>63743490
You're a moron if you think McLeod can't tackle. Probably another Janoris dickrider.
>>
>>63742660
"If we can't have a decent QB, then NO ONE can!"
-Jeff Fisher
>>
>>63742879
Yeah but the Rams concussed Alex Smith in the first place, which let Kaepernick take the starting job

and Palmer's injury was on his OLine. No QB could have gone unscathed behind that oLine they had
>>
>>63743540
>He thinks McLeod can tackle

Is that why he refuses to fucking take on blocks from WR's? He's awful at it. If he can't go for a big hit he doesn't even try. Also
>hating JJenk
At least he can fucking cover. Only one on the field who can.
>>
>>63743605
Do we have a full list of QBs the Rams have killed?
>>
>>63745569
This year? Rapistburger, Teddy, and Flacco. Last year they killed Palmer and Stanton. They also killed Bradford.
>>
>>63750176
Didn't we kill Palmer's back up too in the same game?
>>
>>63750206
Not the same game. We killed Palmer, then the next time we played them killed the backup(Stanton I think).
>>
dirty ass nigger team. i hope you enjoy mediocrity for the rest your existence.
>>
>>63750504
> implying mediocrity wouldn't be a huge improvement for them
>>
>>63742660
>the oline let Keenum get concussed

it's not just other teams QBs they kill
>>
>>63750504
>future HOF running back
>3 of the best defensive players in the league
>mediocre
Ayy
>>
>>63750782
I say this as a rams fan: They're mediocre as fuck. Literally 0 offense, shitty Linebackers, and a mediocre secondary. Sure they have a good DL, but that's it. Gurley is overrated as fuck.
>>
>>63742660
Because we don't have one.
>>
>>63742810
Anon..
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.