[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we, dare I say it, back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (7 KB, 545x504) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
7 KB, 545x504
Are we, dare I say it, back?
>>
File: 1447881296180.gif (996 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
1447881296180.gif
996 KB, 500x272
>>63742319
Nigga it's the dolphins
>>
>>63742319
Eagles fan here
Giants are winning the division m8
>>
File: al'um.jpg (112 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
al'um.jpg
112 KB, 600x440
>>63742382
dont you have a hajj to complete?
>>
>>63742319

Ive been saying all season that the Cowboys were gonna lose 6-7 games without Romo and then win out the back end of the season.

Then it becomes which story Goodell thinks is funnier - having the Cowboys lose week 17 to the Redskins and missing the playoffs on a week 17 win-and-in for the 5th time in 10 years. or the Cowboys beating the Panthers in the playoffs and then beating the Patriots to once again become Americas team.
>>
>Barely beats mediocre Dolphins squad
>back

God, Cowboys fans really are this delusional.
>>
>>63742665
what pathetic team are you a fan of?
>>
>>63742319

YES WE BACK CAUSE WE DEM BOYZ!

SU-PER-BOWL!
>>
You beat Miami. That's not impressive.
>>
>>63742732

It's not impressive but its a start.

>Cowboys lose
LELELELELELEL YOU COULDNT WIN EVEN WITH ROMO KEKEKEKEK

>Cowboys win
The Dolphins suck anyway, it was expected.
>>
>>63742697
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.