[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucking done this year. They're fucking done this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (79 KB, 471x503) Image search: [Google]
image.png
79 KB, 471x503
I'm fucking done this year. They're fucking done this year. The Raiders defense is in contention for one of the worst of all time.

Just tank baby.
>>
>>63737678
>being upset at 4-6

Go back to bandwagoning Nig9ers or xehawks, you won't be missed.
>>
told you niggers wait til next year, all your skill players are still too young to be consistant and you still need to draft a secondary
>>
>Carr

Just go back to your cucck shed
>>
File: falcons sad.png (35 KB, 326x367) Image search: [Google]
falcons sad.png
35 KB, 326x367
I know how you feel Raiderbro

To believe things are finally going to get better only to be humiliated again and again is the absolute worst feeling

Wake me up in 30 years when the Falcons/Raiders Owl finally happens
>>
File: 144821784613556.png (81 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
144821784613556.png
81 KB, 300x300
>>63738035
>believing things will ever get better

Why would you do this to yourself?
>>
>>63737790
>implying I'm a bandwagoner
>not being upset about losing to the ducking lions

The single good thing about this team got shut the fuck down by one of the worst teams in the league today. Their chances of making the playoffs are basically zero and barring a miracle are doomed to the 5-6 win season I predicted they'd have at the start of the year. They're done for the year. See you in May.
>>
>>63738115
>>63737678
you guys are literally twice as good as you were last year thats a 100 percent improvement
>>
Man I predicted 9-7 and i'm sticking to it.
>>
>>63738115
We were 5-0.... "maybe", we thought... but it was not to be

Pain's end will finally come with death at least
>>
>NFL teams
>tanking

This isn't the NBA
>>
>>63738258
Still possible, every game left on the schedule is very winnable.

>Packers
>Broncos
>Chiefs
>Chiefs
>Titans
>Sandy Ego

I predicted 7-9 so i'm already impressed by the team's improvement. On top of that, the Raiders have a gorillion dollars in cap space next year.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.