[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KINGS@ CANES GAME DAY THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: takbir.png (487 KB, 358x452) Image search: [Google]
takbir.png
487 KB, 358x452
>rags
>>
>kongs
>>
Go kings go
>10am games
>literally why
>>
Oh great, its gonna be one of those games
>>
>8 pm games
>literally why
>>
SKAAARRR
>>
what happened to kopitar?
>>
Manlet btfo
>>
BASED COLONEL
>>
Let's face it, we're not winning the cup again this year if Shitcago and/or Tampa makes the playoffs, our depth on defense is horrible and DL is likely going to have to ship away a good forward or 2 which in turn is going to fuck up the depth there too.

Not much to look forward to this year, lost too many 2012 players to have the same clutch this season (Game 7 OT Dynasty Destruction of Shithaws
>>
>>63730402
We have a good chance and thats all we need fAm. Im not worried
>>
>>63730402
At least if us and the Hawks don't win it this year, but we win it the next one we can say we are true dynasty due to 3 in 6 years vs 2.5 in 6 in years
>>
>>63730402
On a positive note the kings have only been shut out once this season. Where as in seasons past they would have stretches of 0 and 1 goal games.
>>
>>63730517
Sorry m8, but if you think that patch-work defense that we have with Ehroff (who won't last in the playoffs) trying to fill the shoes of a true no. 1 defenseman of Voynov's prestige, you're going to be sorely disappointed. Chicago and Tampa have both experience and a very well rounded group, we just have grit and experience at the moment and unless we land a No. 1 d-man magically (note: won't happen) were not making going all the way
>>
>>63730555
3 in 6 years is no dynasty
>>
>>63731065
Nobody thought the kings would go all the way both times they won it
>>
Uhhhhh this isnt good
>>
kopitar you dummy why hit the puck with your hand off the face off
>>
Fuckkkkkkk that was a great shot.

GG
>>
File: dremboat.jpg (61 KB, 580x389) Image search: [Google]
dremboat.jpg
61 KB, 580x389
kings slept in
>>
The fuck are you doing drew
>>
Lazy and sloppy
>>
>>63732176
Bean burritos BTFO
and i can't enjoy a stream cause i am at some gay ass concert with my gf

FUCK
>>
Scarrrrrr Brownie :))))))

Whats the rule on who has to take the penalty shot there, is it the guy who touched it last?
>>
KOPIIIII

WE GOT A GAME BOYS
>>
KOPISCARRRRRRRR
>>
>>63733185
Whoever got fouled
>>
>>63733421
The puck was the one who got fouled though
>>
Faulkin aye
>>
SCAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR

I'm just here following a game because the football games we got here suck, and CBJ start at 5
>>
unlucky
>>
Martinez lol
>>
Martinez gets a pass for beating the > rags in 2OT
>>
>ahhhh sweet we are back in the game!
>nolan misses empty net, takes slashing penalty away from play
>own goal lel
We cant catch a break
>>
>>63733764
Either way its a GWG for him
>>
>>63733480
How do you foul a puck?
>>
>>63733825
#jazzhands
>>
>>63733829
Puck lives matter m8
>>
What kind of comeback u want family?
>>
Yessssss come on lads
>>
wew lad we got a game
>>
kopitar eyeshadow dot png
>>
>>63735449
Racoon man is elite
>>
Wow if he finished that its goal of the year
>>
Oh lordy, refs just gave LA a gift
>>
Fugggg

GG
>>
>another cane fan on /sp/

I hope you at least live in NC.
>>
Fucking penalties killed us. GG canes
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.