[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the most hated teams in every sport? I'm assuming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: WSRfeq3.jpg (106 KB, 749x749) Image search: [Google]
WSRfeq3.jpg
106 KB, 749x749
Who's the most hated teams in every sport?

I'm assuming

NFL
>pats

MLB
>Yankees

NBA
>Lakers
>or possibly LeBron powered Heat

F1
>Ferrari/Hamilton

Motogp
>Marquez/Lorenzo

Am i wrong on any of those?

What about other sports internationally?

Picture unrelated
>>
>>63726806
2 of those aren't sport
>>
Proposals for CFB
>Trojans
>Buckeyes
>>
I don't get this pic. Is the joke that this is supposed to be a substitute for graduation ceremony?
>>
>>63726858
The joke is that you learn as much in an online university as you do playing solitaire, and subsequently, people give you as much credit for you getting a degree from one as they do for you winning a game of solitaire.
>>
File: 1447635020345.jpg (978 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
1447635020345.jpg
978 KB, 1500x1001
>>63726858
Underaged Hillary voter confirmed
>>
File: xK3afPt.jpg (560 KB, 3946x2631) Image search: [Google]
xK3afPt.jpg
560 KB, 3946x2631
>>63726823
Fuck off

They're called motorsports for a reason faggot
>>
>>63726909

Have you ever taken an online class at a brick and mortar institution? It's just a regular class except minimal to no group work and taken at your own pace (to a degree)

There are a ton of subjects (not really STEM subjects for the most part, but a lot of business and >humanities subjects) that you don't need to actually be in a classroom for.
>>
Definitely Lakers in the NBA, followed by Lebrons Heat and then Knicks.
>>
>>63726806
Warriors will be most hated if Golden Boy Curry wins another trophy this year.
>>
So basically everyone hates the best and most successful teams. This is the libkek mentality ruining America
>>
>>63728217
No they won't. Casuals loves exciting young teams, they hate old tirelessly dominant teams.
>>
>>63726983
Motors aren't sports
>>
>>63729309
It appears that you don't know what sports are
>>
>>63728256
Most successful gets you in the running but rumors of cheating, outspending everyone else and being in tight with governing bodies will get you truly hated forever.

I'm referring to the Lakers, Yankees, Ferrari and motogp Spaniards with those references obviously.
>>
File: CpP9qIz.jpg (97 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
CpP9qIz.jpg
97 KB, 600x603
>>63729309
Most people on earth disagree, congrats on your edgy opinion.

>Balls and sticks! back to basics!
-right grandpa?

Get fucked
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.