[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official Washington Redskins Celebration Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1048057179502$3.png (127 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1048057179502$3.png
127 KB, 1200x1200
I know the game hasn't even started yet but fuck it, we did it bros. Captain kirk is elite. Carolina is Redskins territory, you mad 9-1 punther fags?
>>
YES! We did it!
>>
YOU LIKE THAT!
>>
File: 123456375.jpg (288 KB, 768x468) Image search: [Google]
123456375.jpg
288 KB, 768x468
here let me lend you some power

It's not like i'm going to need it against the bills
>>
Haha, did you see how captain kirk destroyed josh norman? He got exposed today.
>>
File: 1446517207162.jpg (26 KB, 641x394) Image search: [Google]
1446517207162.jpg
26 KB, 641x394
>>63724890
Good job bro's, you did it. Luckily we're still 9-1 though and all I care about is making the playoffs, regular season is just a stepping stone to get to da Owl.
>>
Are we going to see Cam dab on some fools or are we going to hear another YOU LIKE THAT?!?
>>
File: captain kirk.png (165 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
captain kirk.png
165 KB, 380x285
make it so
>>
>Unironically rating the Pigskins
>>
Kirk sure looked great against the pats secondary
>>
>>63725103

>receivers dropping all those passes
>>
>>63725103
He did you moron. His receivers dropped 8 passes, 2 of which were would be touchdowns and 1 of which bounced off Garcon's hands and turned into an interception.
>>
>>63724890
Talk your trash now bro, you may not feel up to it after the game.

As to how it would feel to be 9 and 1, I understand that you will have to ask somebody else about that.... but don't give up,maybe next season.
>>
Let's go Redskins! The division is ours for the taking, we are playoff bound!
>>
It feels like whenever I give the Red***** even a shimmer of my hope, they'll always take it and throw it under the bridge.
>>
OP is a scared Panthers fan trying to jinx the skins, fuck off.
>>
but the Panthers are 8-1 right now.
good job fucking up the record
>>
>>63727883
Are you a troll or just stupid?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.