[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deluded Real fans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Deluded Real fans.png (426 KB, 771x437) Image search: [Google]
Deluded Real fans.png
426 KB, 771x437
Reminder that Real Madrid fans are thick as pig shit.
>>
Thank you based fax machine
>>
>Not wanting DE GOAT
>>
>Thinking MSN can be stopped

Neuer with Bayern got counter attacked to shit. DeGea would be also bullied.
>>
>t-the problem is the goalkeeper

this is why england is so bad at soccer
>>
>>63723939
>wanting DE GAY
>>
>>63724481

Barca's 2nd was piss poor goalkeeping
>>
He's not so much better than navas tBh
>>
Manure fans drastically overrate this cunt.
>>
Despite the 0-4, Navas is really good.
>>
Except Navas made good saves.
>>
>>63725180
Was only one in four m8, Ramos and Varane were shit
>>
>>63725217

The only way you can overrate the 2nd best keeper in the world is to call him the best keeper in the world, I don't think that's drastic really m8
>>
>>63725217
>Manure fans

If you want to make a point, probably shouldn't immediately reveal your own bias.
>>
de gea: younger, better, sexier, spanish
navas: older, shit, ugly, not spanish

idiot madrid fans!
>>
Should have asked them whether to get rid of donaldo or not desu
>>
>>63725217
not true desu (liverpool fan), De Gea has consistently been their best player and has saved them way more times than normal for him to be an average keeper

I feel like Chelsea's shite performances have been [artially to a lack of Courtois too as they were never really fantastic defensively they just had courtois there to make unbelievable saves when they fucked up

its obviously a mentality thing and just a huge lack of confidence and belief in mouyes at this point too though
>>
>Implying the deal hasn't already been agreed for next summer

De Gay only signed a new contract as he didn't want United to get nothing for him. He'll be a Real player next summer guaranteed.
>>
>>63727895

>ABUs actually believe this

De Gea chose to sign a new contract because he saw how much Real fucked him about and how little they cared about him personally. They had all summer to agree a deal and United quoted them a price but they chose not to meet it until the final day of the window. From these it's unclear whether there were monumental fuck ups from both clubs or whether United simply chose to troll Real to make a point.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.