[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that this man has problems working with black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 314x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 314x450
Daily reminder that this man has problems working with black men and shouldn't be trusted.
>>
>black men
>working
pick one m8
>>
>>63723645
Fact. He obviously can't keep his players in line.

That clusterfuck in the postgame yesterday says all you need to know about the type of discipline he maintains.
>>
>>63723645

>Daily reminder that this man has problems working with black men

probably why he wins all the time
>>
In b4 another health "crisis" forces him to "retire" again
>>
>>63725351
That what happens when you exclusive recruit low character borderline mentally disabled people that literally could not get admitted to most other northern schools
>>
Meyer will do better in the future. I'm just glad we dumped Tim Beck.

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2015/01/ohio_state_fires_oc.html
>>
File: 1427654243177.png (131 KB, 265x306) Image search: [Google]
1427654243177.png
131 KB, 265x306
>lose one game
>entire program collapses
>THE city of OSU
>>
>>63725351
>implying the players were wrong
Why wouldn't you give the ball to your start running back on at least half of the goddamn rushes? No we'll use the semi-shifty qb who's started just a couple games and run the option in the rain. Who needs a vertical running game?

I'm not looking forward to getting our assess Har-boned next weekend.
>>
>>63725665
Listen, reddit. Clearly you never actually played football, but the one of the things you never do after a game is whine and complain about any other part of the team, whether it's coaches or players.

You're all in this thing together. You win together, you lose together.

That display in the locker room was 100% classless. Only shitbag undisciplined players run crying to the media minutes after losing a game.

Ohio State showed its true colors after they lost.
>>
>>63725690
Then why is the media there in the first place?

Athletes get criticized for not talking to the media and when they do say something substantive that's outside of the standard fake PC humble bullshit they get criticized for being "classless."

Nothing any player said was out of line, the play calling was shit.
>>
Coming from someone who's didn't the last 6 years living in Ohio and whose in laws family consists entirely of buckeye fans, they have blinders on when it comes to this team. I love urban coming from a gator fan, but this isn't the sec and this isn't that same talent level. Attitude problems and poor judgement runs deep in this program, maybe deeper than Meyer wants to admit. Maybe they should've given zeke the ball more, but that's no excuse to go and do what he did. The guy didn't just look like a poor sport, he put a huge dent in his resume. They were pretenders in FBS and now it's evident
>>
>>63725763
Who's spent*
>>
>>63725746
>Then why is the media there in the first place?

They're there to sow seeds of discontent and hopefully capture some scandalous shit so they can get more eyeballs on their reports and articles. This is why good coaches tell their players to be careful what they say to the media.
>>
>lose one game
>all the players start whining

What a bunch of entitled fucks
>>
>>63725690
Jesus, the players are semi-pro. The coaches are the highest paid state employees. They can talk about what worked and didn't work.

Clearly you're the c u c k f a g who never played football. When your qb run gets stuffed again and again, YOU CALL A DIFFERENT PLAY. You don't have your tightend run a 5 yard out on 3rd and 9 when the game is on the line.
>>
>>63725763
>Attitude problems and poor judgement runs deep in this program, maybe deeper than Meyer wants to admit.

This Ohio State team feels like Meyer's 2009 team at Florida, who managed to limp through an entire season undefeated before getting their asses handed to them by Alabama. That team fell apart after losing too.
>>
>>63725801
There's more to being a coach than X's and O's, dipshit. Leadership is priority one, and Urban Meyer is a piss-poor leader.
>>
>problems working with black men
like every other person?
>>
>>63725801
No, you shouldn't because then you become a distraction.

I can tell you've never played any sports but when you are an athlete on a team sport it is important to limit discontent and distraction in order to maintain focus and ensure a seamless practice week
>>
>>63725804
I agree with you. This loss reminds me of that season ending the way it did. We had a great run with Meyer, but the way that season ended left me feeling confused and hurt. I almost felt like Meyer did something that made him lose the locker room. Tebow and Co. did everything they could to win and at least they didn't point fingers.
>>
>>63725835
Incompetence in leadership breeds these kinds of problems far faster. That they didn't address the shit playcalling until now is why the players are frustrated.

Henry would bitch about Saban if they call a bunch of qb runs against Florida and he gets fewer than half his average number of carries, then lose the game and his chance at a Heisman. Anyone would be beyond frustrated.
>>
what happened, chimp out? and is there webms
>>
By comparison. Check out these interviews with Alabama players after they lost to Ole Miss this season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MCUK88oF_A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4032LOzT2g
>>
>>63725916
No no chimp out, more poo tossing in the post game press conference than anything. Ezekiel Elliot put the loss on the coaching staff and whined any not getting the ball enough
>>
>>63725916
tOSU's RB went to the media and whined about not getting enough touches and complained about the coaches and declared that he wasn't coming back next year
>>
>>63725980
About not *
>>
>Character isn't determined by how you win, but by how you lose
>>
>>63725952
Yeah but the difference being that Alabama played like shit.

Ohio State deviated completely from their game
>>
>>63725916
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSGMbC-TiAM

He didn't even say anyt
>>
>>63726030
>lose one game
>IM SWITCHING SCHOOLS

the fuck is wrong with these niggas, can they just preempitvely cut him from the team and take his scholarship
>>
File: 1416683319627.gif (2 MB, 298x300) Image search: [Google]
1416683319627.gif
2 MB, 298x300
>THE
>>
>>63726156
he's actually declaring for the draft, not transferring
>>
>>63725906
If he did bitch because he wasn't included in a gameplan then he shouldn't play sports
>>
nigs gon nig
>>
>>63726191
wont acting like a bitch just hurt his draft stock, can these nigs even think ahead for one second
>>
>>63726253

No
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000584606/article/scout-ohio-states-ezekiel-elliott-projects-as-late-firstround-pick
>>
>>63726253
He was leaving after this year anyway, this was just the first time he's publicly announced it.
>>
>>63726253
maybe. but then again, this kind of stuff is what the cowboys like
>>
>>63726411
Yes, the 2-7 Cowboys.

I doubt Belichick would tolerate that behavior.
>>
>Be PC
I hate these post game interviews they are completely useless they are just recycling the same generalities that every athlete says after wins\losses
>Be 100% real
Wow what a terrible player and attitude for honestly speaking his mind and opinion and not following the per-written script for losses.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.