[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Theo Walcott is only 26
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1415337673345.png (58 KB, 185x181) Image search: [Google]
1415337673345.png
58 KB, 185x181
>Theo Walcott is only 26
>>
Harry Kane, Raheem Sterling, Ross Barkley, John Stones, Luke Shaw, Jack Wilshere, Eric Dier, Dele Alli, Jordon Ibe, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are all 23 years of age or under.

Has any nation ever had THIS many potential world class footballers? England really are going to start dominating football.
>>
World class m8
>>
>>63723323
Why would anyone want to read his biography? 0 PL wins, 0 CLs, 0 WCs or Euros, he's literally achieved nothing just like every other Arsenal player.
>>
>>63723317
kek
>>
>>63723332
this

for example
Messi is only 28 and you can't even list all his achievements... or Nerman (23)
>>
>>63723340
Quite an inappropriate response. There's no way that anyone could say that Kane, Sterling, Barkley, Stones and Shaw aren't among the top young talents in football. Which is certainly more than Serbia have.
>>
>>63723351
your media poisoned you lads

they are average at the best
>>
>>63723349
Messi is the best player ever, but he has been without a doubt a massive failure for Argentina. Which means he's only ever been successful for one club, which also happened to have the strongest club side ever for about a decade.
>>
>>63723358
>LITERALLY the best competitive form in world football
>Just smashed France, one of the favourites 2-0
>Took a wondergoal and 7 (seven) first xi injuries for Spain to beat us

It's between England, Germany and Spain for Euro 2016 whether you like it or not lad. We're pretty much guaranteed top 4 at this point.
>>
>>63723358
I have eyes friend, I don't need the media to tell me what to think I can see them play. Kane had 30 goals last season, how many players his age have done that? None except for Messi.
>>
>>63723365
My favourite part about this meme is that there aren't any competitive games between now and the Euros so we will LITERALLY have the best competitive record in Europe for 5 months or so.
>>
>>63723298
this mongrel was pretty based in fifa 07
>>
Lads who will be our starting full backs at the Euros? Shaw would probably have been the guaranteed one but he's dead, Baines is also injured and was shit at the WC so that probably leaves Bertrand. RB could be Clyne or Walker.

--------------------Hart
Clyne --Cahill --Smalling --Bertrand
-------------Dier -----Wilshere
--Rooney ----Barkley -----Sterling
-------------------Vardy
>>
File: 205670.png (9 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
205670.png
9 KB, 160x160
>this man is 25
>>
>>63723369
trying waaay too hard to bait there, mon'amie
>>
>>63723407
Walker will start guaranteed
>>
>34
>YEARS
>OLD
>>
>>63723527
He looks 12
>>
>>63723365
>forgetting >us
>>
>>63723679
You have no squad depth at all. If any of your key players get injured you suddenly look a lot worse. Hazard also has become shit although Lukaku does look really good now.
>>
>>63723693
>Belgium
>No squad depth

Mate, only defensively. Midfield/attack is pretty well stocked.
>>
>>63723693
>our stacked midfield
>based Mertens/Carrasco/Mirallas super subs

stay deluded ahmed
>>
>>63723820
>Kompany,Lombaerts,Alderweireld,Vertonghen,Vermaelen,Denayer,Meunier
>>
>>63723829
>Belgian calling me Ahmed
oh the ironing

>Carrasco
literally who

>Mirallas
is basically Everton's last choice player right now
>>
>>63723562
Is that the bloke off The Apprentice?
>>
>>63723837
Doesn't really compare with England's, Germany's and France's defences Tbh

Just accept that you're on a level below us.
>>
File: basedpedoland.png (37 KB, 403x637) Image search: [Google]
basedpedoland.png
37 KB, 403x637
>>63723890
Just accept that you're 9 (nine) levels below us
>>
>>63723362
This. Ridiculous comparison. It would be like comparing George Best's international achievements with Pele's.
>>
>>63723952
That's only 8. Just trying to help.
>>
>>63723952
Unfortunately for you no one takes the FIFA rankings seriously. The last time we met in a friendly England easily cruised to victory. Muh Hazard and Kompany and all those were playing
>>
>>63724199
>Unfortunately for you no one takes the FIFA rankings seriously. The last time we met in a friendly England easily cruised to victory. Muh Hazard and Kompany and all those were playing

m8, you're embarrasing yourself, stop.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.