[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oklahoma Sooners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 2176517246.png (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2176517246.png
14 KB, 500x500
OH FUCKING BABY
Sooners fans get in here!
Is this the year?
>>
BOOMER
O
O
M
E
R
>>
THATS GAME
>>
Damn it TCU we needed chaos WTF
>>
As long as we stay healthy and take a dump on OSU, we got this
>>
fucking hell... it won't be the year if baker doesn't come back for ok state. trevor is a piece of shit right now.
>>
You assholes are literally retarded. You needed OSU to win against Baylor so theyd jump in the rankings which would boost OU into the playoffs if theu won Bedlam. Today wasnt a victory, it was a loss.
>>
>texan qb ded
outlook hazy
>>
>>63719681
OU has no chance of making playoffs now
>>
BACK TO THE FUTURE THEORY IN EFFECT

SOONER MAGIC
O
O
N
E
R

M
A
G
I
C
>>
>>63719727
>>63719681
if ou beats osu in bedlam then over the last 3 weeks they'll still have victories over 2 top 10 teams and over an 18 tcu.. it'd be nice to have had osu climb up but i really don't think it's necessary
>>
File: gundyx-large.jpg (19 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
gundyx-large.jpg
19 KB, 490x368
lol hi sooners
get ready to get fucking jacked up

this ain't your year motherfuckers
>>
>>63718827
SOONER

>>63719986
Heard that before; what's Bob's record in Stilly again?
>>
>>63719727
ehh, OSU losing doesn't help them, but they are still going to have an excellent SOS with their last month of the season. I'm really interested in seeing how the committee will rate ND/OU if they both win next week. OU lost to their only common opponent, but will have more top 15 wins. I think the committee (rightfully) gives OU an edge, but this sort of leaves the realm of objectivity. There's some hair splitting that goes into ranking one above the other, both teams should be rooting for Auburn or FSU and then UF. Or maybe Nebraska then Iowa? Still lots that has to play out.
>>
>>63719961
OSU would no longer be a top 10 team, but the point mostly stands.
>>
>>63720038
But ND also lost to Clemson, so what happens if they win against SCar and UNC?
>>
>>63720076
I'm not sure what you mean.
>>
>>63720072
they're at 6 now and lost to a 10, they shouldn't drop past 10. now if/once ou beats them they'll drop again but by then should still be top 15, baylor should be top 10, tcu not sure.. either way that's a pretty damn good 3 week stretch
>>
File: OklahomaStateCowboys2.jpg (338 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
OklahomaStateCowboys2.jpg
338 KB, 1365x1024
>>63720024
You know it's funny.
There's something about the game of football that Oklahoma fans just don't seem to get.
Heart.
You see, football isn't about brawn. It's about brawn PLUS heart. And Oklahoma only possesses one of those qualities.
In Stillwater, football isn't a game. It's a passion. I often have Oklahoma fans visit my store, and when we talk football, they talk about how "physical" they are, how "strong" they are. Never do I hear them utter the word "tough." In football, heart is all about toughness.
Oh, so you beat the slinga-slanga frogs? A bunch of frogs, really? Wow. Big fucking whoop. The Cowboys did it first. With heart and brawn. You only did it with brawn.
So when you pussies show up to Stillwater on the 28th, just be prepared for a fight 200% TOUGHer than you've had all year. Remember, it's not a game.
>>
File: 1428059642194.png (25 KB, 423x418) Image search: [Google]
1428059642194.png
25 KB, 423x418
>>63720649
>>
>>63720649
Because words like that are for losers. The French Resistance was "tough" and had "heart." Feminists are "tough" when they challenge the patriarchy.
>>
>>63720649
>In Stillwater, football isn't a game. It's a passion.

lel... for how many years now? 10? you only have fans when you win. that's the only time i ever see orange.
>>
>>63720649
That's why you didn't get into OU :^)

But seriously, OU rolls out hard for Bedlam, especially in situations like this when they've got so much on the line. I'm going to enjoy hanging half a hundred on you cow fuckers.
>>
>>63720649
How'd all that heart work out for you against Baylor and their 3rd-string QB tonight? The same Baylor that lost to OU in Waco last week.
>>
>>63720808
osu's best coach ever said "there are two teams that are going to play. a good one and a great one, we'll see which one is which."

>OU wins 52-9
>>
>lost to Texas
how did that happen again
>>
>>63721480
at least ou fans actually acknowledge the fact they lost that game as opposed to michikeks who legitimately think they should have beat msu
>>
>>63720649
Shut your mouth you dumb faggot. OSU had a great season, you go to pretend for almost the entire year that you had a shot and that's a great feeling to have isn't it?
>>
>>63721527
well texas ran down their throat

michigan lost on a crazy play
>>
>>63721527

>comparing texas to MSU

savage desu senpai
>>
>>63718434
first round....Clemson vs OU.
>>
>>63721690
championship
>OU vs. ND
>>
File: so happy.jpg (34 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
so happy.jpg
34 KB, 720x540
>> my face when.....

that'd be better than OSU vs da ducks.
>>
>>63720649

>muh brawn

Go to bed, Mike.
>>
>>63718434
I'm stating the obvious here, but it's all gonna depend on whether or not Baker's healthy. We're a different team without him on the field.

And I wouldn't get too cocksure just yet. That arrogance is part of the reason we've lost the last three natties we've played for. I'm definitely excited about the win tonight, but now's not the time for celebration and bragging. Now's the time to buckle down and get ready for the biggest Bedlam game in recent memory, which is sure to be a tough game.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.