[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone actually believe this shit isnt staged?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Does anyone actually believe this shit isnt staged?
>>
Have you seen Ronda act?
>>
staged is the perfect word.

UFC isn't fixed. It is staged.
>>
File: bayocake.jpg (110 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bayocake.jpg
110 KB, 500x500
>>63635244

>Partial decapitation
>Rigged
>>
anyone x-ray holly chest yet?
>>
>all that make-up on ronda before the fight
what a whore, no wonder she lost.
>>
>>63635244
>bad sportsman ship
>wouldn't touch gloves
>gets out boxed by a pro boxing champ
naw. My guess is ronda gets her ass kicked again in the rematch. this one wasn't even close
>>
File: Ooof!.jpg (38 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Ooof!.jpg
38 KB, 650x366
>>63635244
You believe Dana convinced Ronda to repeatedly take punches to the face and have her jaw dislocated by a kick?
>>
>>>/asp/catalog
>>
>>63638371
You think Vince convinced Owen Hart to fall from the ceilling and dying?
>>
>>63638449
>Vince convinced Owen Hart
who did what to who? i have never heard about any of these people
>>
>>63638449
The Owen Hart situation clearly went wrong and was unplanned. So are you suggesting it wasn't part of the plan for Holm to punch and kick the hell out of Rousey?
>>
>>63638583
Man Rasslin'! It's all staged, but a dude falling to his death probably wasn't on the itinerary.
>>
>>63635365
best laugh in a long time, based Anon
>>
>>63638647
he sold it well though.
>>
>>63638738
Yeah, he stayed in character all the way through the burial.
>>
>Ronda fags cannot mentally process the fact that their beloved sjw half breed strong womyn got knocked the fuck out by a 34 year old white lady
>>
>>63635244
Are you stupid? Or do you like to dismiss anything you don't like?
>>
This was probably the first fight Rousey has been in that wasn't staged.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.