[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at this cocky faggot >I-i deserve the MVP >Gathers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: lefloparmsandheadman.jpg (40 KB, 650x435) Image search: [Google]
lefloparmsandheadman.jpg
40 KB, 650x435
Look at this cocky faggot

>I-i deserve the MVP
>Gathers all the fuckbois like his friend Durant to vote for him in a meme contest
>Wins a meme non official MVP
>Curry doesn't care
>Season starts
>Curry is playing even better, already the best 3 point shooter of all time at 27
>Harden keeps flopping his arms and head back to get calls, like the faggot that he. He's a wannabe Manu 2.0 with not 1/10 of Manu's defense and playmaking. Daily reminder that Manu was cutting hard and dunking over niggas on a daily basis when he was Harden's age.

This guy will never win anything in Houston as well. As great a player McHale is, he can't coach, Dwight has no post up moves and will decline drastically soon because he's all about athleticism.
>>
Is he the best shooting guard?
>>
>>63627869
I forgot to mention that he also bubbled more than once that he was the best player on the NBA.

Hahaha
>>
>>63627869
>Daily reminder that Manu was cutting hard and dunking over niggas on a daily basis when he was Harden's age.

He's doing it even while being an old geezer, actually
>>
everyone who has watched the NBA realized that Harden would come back down to earth once they started calling his run in an flail arms differently, aka as a no call.

It was like when they put in the arms straight up = no foulsies rule in for Yao. Everyone knew he was going to look better afterwards.

The only players I can think of that overcame a rule change were Shaq, Jabbar and Wilt.
>>
>>63630570
In a few years he gonna be one of those niggas on 2k in free agency or on the trade finder that you couldn't imagine getting for 2-5mill a few years back (Michael Beasley, Andrew Bynum)
>>
>>63628944
Aye. He's a flopping faggot like all Spurs international players, but at least he gets it done when he doesn't draw fouls.
>>
File: image.png (356 KB, 634x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
356 KB, 634x499
>Wondering why harden is garbage now
>>
>>63630963
I doubt Harden gives a fuck, dude has a 200 million Adidas deal. He's set for life.
>>
>>63631710
True but he's a black nigga so he'll probably lose all his money like Iverson and be begging for change at Lenox to be honest
>>
>>63628944
>blatant as fuck travel
>tucking and carrying the ball like its a handegg

what the fuck. why even bother having refs on the court? they never make the right call it seems, unless its some scrub trying to do that shit
>>
>>63634379
>not knowing the 3 step rule
How casual
>>
File: not a travel.webm (933 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
not a travel.webm
933 KB, 480x480
>>63634379
Who gives a fuck about travels? It's NBA. If it's a dunk, it's not a travel.
>>
>>63634379
you know that's not a travel right
>>
>>63634379
You know 2 steps isn't a travel right
>>
harden may be the biggest flipper in nba history
Not even varejao or manu flopped this much
>>
>>63634541
>>63634711
>>63634860
>going from the 3pt line to the hoop without a single dribble isn't a travel

>>63634700
The NBA clearly does, since they only call it when they want to, like when some shitter scrub barely travels. Yet they let superstars abuse the fuck out of the "eurostep" until the cows come home.
>>
>>63635222
>>going from the 3pt line to the hoop without a single dribble isn't a travel
he dribbles at the top of the key then steps twice
its not a travel
>>
>>63635539
He picks up his dribble at the top of the key, then takes his first step we can see in the .gif. Then he takes two more steps. That's a travel.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.