[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>President of Ireland WHEN WILL THEY LEARN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: CT922fWWEAAHQ31.jpg (78 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CT922fWWEAAHQ31.jpg
78 KB, 600x800
>President of Ireland
WHEN

WILL

THEY

LEARN
>>
>Literally being a Leprechaun
>>
>implying the president of ireland is anything more than a joke position with any real power
>>
he looks so cute, like some sort of lord of the rings character
>>
>>63623285

Learn what? Your country sucks the dick of a 'royal' family.
>>
jon walters looks like an absolute confirmed lad
>>
>>63623285
Calm down m8, we successfully removed kebab while you lot are going to sing the French Surrender anthem in Wembley tonight.
>>
>>63623285
Run, Mr. President! They're after your Lucky Charms!
>>
is the the /epl/ thread?
i miss premier league footy lads.
>>
>TFW you'll never do a line of ket with jon Walters and Robbie Brady after qualifying for the euros
>>
>>63626646
I miss /sp/.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5OWRRJh-PI

Based Irish president calls out right wing American idiot.
>>
>>63626896
Hows your leftist shithole turning out now you moor rape baby?
>>
>>63627008
>be american
>get shot
>>
>>63627008

So mad
>>
>>63623285
did he give them his pot of gold?
>>
>>63623285
What does he have to learn? He's tall for a Leprechaun.
>>
>>63626896

>a wanker whipping up fear

That was quality. never heard it before
>>
>>63627008
Calm down, Pedro, your Mexican parents wouldn't be happy if they saw you post that.
>>
>>63623285
omg, that's the cutest head of state i've ever seen
>>
>>63629762

RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>63626771
kek
>>
>>63627008
Settle down, my Latino hombre.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.