[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wearing a Panthers hat and getting roasted at work by mexi-normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7
File: panthers.png (53 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
panthers.png
53 KB, 1200x1200
>Wearing a Panthers hat and getting roasted at work by mexi-normies who think I'm a flyover bandwagoner, even though I've been a Carolina fan for years

I can only wear Panthers merch when they are shitty every year

Anybody know similar feels?
>>
>>63623262
No, because I am not a flyover bandwaggoner in denial
>>
Do what you feel
>>
>>63623262
You have a criminal nigger QB. I wouldn't wear panthers gear even if they won the owl
>>
>>63623262
Yep as a Titans fan living in Arizona. When I wore my Eddie George jersey after Mariota's week 1 performance I got called a bandwagon. Because Eddie George was a recent player or something
>>
>>63623290
actually they got rid of the criminal nigger and dallas took him
>>
>>63623262
>this guy was wearing a seahawks hat 2 years ago
>>
>>63623290
>criminal nigger
A bit redundant if you ask me
>>
I know this feel all too well...

Grew up in Charlotte, been a fan since inception. But took a job in Ohio 4 years ago. Luckily most of the people I work with know I've been a Panthers fan since the beginning so it's not like I have to hear about it at work. But everyone new person says the same thing, "so you start liking them because of Cam?"

No asshole, I didn't start liking them "because of Cam"
>>
>working with mexicans
>>
Do you live in Carolina?
>>
I get this alot as a Steelers/Packers/49ers/Cowboys fan. Someone people just love to be haters man
>>
try living in canada
>>
>>63625029
they are the majority of america now, unless you work for the klan you will have mexicans working with you in some capacity.
>>
File: Ron and I on vacation.jpg (47 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Ron and I on vacation.jpg
47 KB, 600x450
>live in Greensboro
>most years nogs are wearing Steelers and Cowboys shit
>white normally wearing Pats and Seahawks shit
>this year everybody wearing Panthers
>tfw Based Cam created racial harmony in the place where the end of segregation started
>>
I get this feel as a GSW fan

It makes me not enjoy them as much
>>
I live in New York, every year my team is good, I'm called a bandwagoner, every year my team is bad, they ask why I'm not a fan of the opposite team in my city.

I got called a bandwagoner once because all 3 of my teams happened to be good that year. 2 of them are ass right now
>>
>Wearing sports apparel in public
>At work
>>
>>63623262
>they're probably pats fans too
>>
What shit job lets you wear a hat?
>>
>>63623262
people will always give you shit when a team does well,

hell last year I got shit for being an Aston Villa fan and called a bandwagonner just because they got to the F.A Cup Final, hell they nearly got relegated but that didn't stop people
>>
File: fucking mad.jpg (82 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
fucking mad.jpg
82 KB, 750x500
>>63623290
>>
>>63625118
I grew up in F
Greensboro too. Great spot but the sports fans suck because of all the rust belt migrants.
>>
Football is a sport for bandwagoners. You're all traitorous, casual faggots anyway.
>>
>>63623262
>Carolina fan for years

2 years? Because that's bandwagon
>>
Mets fan.

Yes.
>>
>>63623262

>Caring what Mexi's think

I bet they are Cowshit fans.
>>
>>63623262

You will get used to it. People were saying the same thing to me about being a seahawk
>>
I was wearing an old Delhomme my dad gave me and I still got called a bandwagoner.
>>
>>63623262
Got news for you bro: You're going to get fucking shut down in the playoffs. Your shit tier WRs will catch up to you in the playoffs and meme QB runs aren't enough to keep up with the cardinals.
>>
File: 1446847447197.jpg (254 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1446847447197.jpg
254 KB, 750x750
Miami Heat

All the day bro
>>
File: remember.jpg (17 KB, 880x92) Image search: [Google]
remember.jpg
17 KB, 880x92
>>63628431
>>
I've been following the NFL for four years now. I would call myself a 'fan' of the Panthers, Patriots and Seahawks. How do you like me now?

I'm gonna say all sports fans are bandwagoners, some just never leave the one they started on.
>>
>>63623290
He stole a laptop. Big fucking deal you pansy.
>>
>Born in '90
>Father had baby sized blackhawks jersey ready for me while i was still in utero
>Suffer through the terribleness of the hawks my entire life
>2015 "Why can't I hold all these cups?"
>"Nice try bandwagoner"

I literally have a 20 picture album of myself on my phone ranging from 1-10 years old wearing blackhawks gear that I shove in people's faces when I'm called out.
>
>>
>>63628516
It is a big deal, really.

Y'know what's a bigger deal? The fact that he got found out and bettered his life and doesn't try to hide the fact that yes, he did make that mistake.

Now the Ravens... that's one team I wouldn't be found dead wearing their colours.... though I'm sure if I was found dead they'd just pin it on another guy.
>>
>Be football fan as a child with no favorite team just like football
>from Connecticut
>Mom buys me Expansion Panthers shirt knowing black & blue are my fave colors
>fall in love with Panthers before they even exist
>get Kerry Collins rookie card, collect every Panthers player card from Wesley Walls and Lamar Lathon to Sam Mills and Biakabatuka
>even have Rae Carruth rookie card
>everyone calls me retarded for not being cowboys or giants fan
>there were no such thing as patriots fans at this time
>get shit for being panthers fan entire life
>go on vacation wearing Panthers jersey to Myrtle Beach
>everyone accepts me and comments on my jersey and talks about how we're gonna do this year

Is that what it's like to be a fan of a team where said team is located near you? I wanna move to the Carolinas now.
>>
>>63628532

you're a faggot try hard

It's banter you fucking sperg don't take yourself so seriously

NO ONE CARES
>>
>>63624889
ZING!
>>
>I've been a _______ fan for ____years
Time doesn't matter, it's WHY you are a fan of the team that does matter
>>
>>63623290
Stay mad bitch nigger
>>
File: DSC_0023_3.jpg (4 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0023_3.jpg
4 MB, 3840x2160
panthers fan from UK here, due to work obligations i move to charlotte for 2-3 months every year since 2009 (just got back from this year) and get called bandwagoner like all UK seakeks fans. pic related, from game VS philly few weeks ago
>>
>>63623262
you can borrow my 2003 NFC champ shirt if you want. Got Jake?
>>
File: panthers games.jpg (301 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
panthers games.jpg
301 KB, 1080x1080
>>63625056
I do.

Grew up a Redskins fans because that's all you got on TV here, I guess. But soured on them during the Norv Turner years.

Got a team here just in time...

Was there when they lined up against the Jags in the HOF for the first time on a football field, and both teams lined up on the wrong side.

Was there in Atlanta for the first real game, when they went for the win rather than the tie and overtime.

Drove down to Clemson to see the games there, so was there for the "shovel pass" interception by Sam Mills that sparked their first win.

Went to Houston and watched them in the Owl.\\Watched Sir Purr jump on a live ball in the end zone, watched the game where the sod came up and was carried off the field in armfuls by the refs, cheered when the rain swept across the field against the Saints dome-babbies last year.

Sat through some horrible, horrible years.

Enjoying the good times.

It's fine and great and all to have a team with a history that goes back generations -- it's also sort of neat to have been there for everything.
>>
>>63628360
Subtle, well played.
>>
>>63628633
Normally I'd try to discourage any more Yankees from coming down here, but I'll make an exception, come on down, bro.
>>
>>63628730
Shit, man, I'm like one section to your right!
>>
>>63628633
Yes. I lived in charleston for the majority of my life. My brother is a panthers fans so on gameday or when he wore his jerseys people would give high fives and get pumped about the panthers. Ita a good feeling.
>>
>>63628867
Sweet. Thanks for the invite bro.

>>63628895
I was just casually walking around the board walk in Myrtle Beach while I was down there looking for stuff to do and like, every 3rd person would high five or comment about the jersey, ask how I thought the team was gonna do. I literally got approached by strangers all day because I wore the jersey.

Whereas here in CT its
>hurr durr you're only a fan cause of cam
>hurr durr you're just being a hipster because you hate the Patriots
>oh I didn't even know there were Panthers fans!

like fuck off and let me enjoy my team in peace.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.