[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If these cats isn't white, they don't be making the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
If these cats isn't white, they don't be making the hall of fame. It's not the hall of the very good!
>>
>>63622193
PLAYERS WHO SHOULD NOT BE IN THE HOF

>Earl Monroe
>Rodman
>Bill Bradley
>>
>>63622273
>Rodman shouldnt be in the Hall of Fame

your opinions on basketball are literally worthless.

also
>omitting KC Jones from your list
>>
File: 1446775620242.jpg (20 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
1446775620242.jpg
20 KB, 251x241
>>63622322
>Rodman should be in the hof
>>
>>63622193
Obvious bait is obvious.

Strange thing is, though, that the Celtics with all those white players managed to win NBA Finals against the Lakers.

Larry Bird is one of the greatest NBA players ever to play the game. He's the greatest small forward ever to play the game.
>>
>>63622432

Isn't Lebron a small forward?
>>
>>63622193
how did bill walton make the 50th anniversary team?

I hate how people call all-star nba players hall of fame "locks" when they aren't even the man on their team.

with his overseas career taken into consideration does kukoc make the hall?
>>
>>63622459
Yes
And?
>>
>>63622459
confirmed for never watching larry bird, and how he made everyone around him that much better. Im not talking about just drawing double teams like lebron does, he had legendary vision and passing ability. Lebron may be a freak athlete that larry wasn't, but Larry had the intangibles and mental facets of the game that lebron doesn't which in the end means much more than physical ability. Basketball is a team sport, which is why Lebron hasn't had much success in finals, he doesn't know how to play white ball.
>>
>>63622193
Those cats could be purple and they would still be in the hall of fame. Bird is the greatest small forward of all time. McHale is one of the greatest low post players of all time.
>>
>>63625919
since people always look at mchale and say,"Little skinny white guy, probably shit."
Here's in support of him being awesome like he was
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqEZzhybujI
>>
>>63625995
Yeah, lets just call him the greatest low post player of all time. And to think Howard plays under him and cant learn shit.
>>
Is Mchale underrated? Sure, Duncan, Barkley and Malone are probably better power forwards, but he has to be up there. At least top 5. I feel like he gets Pippin syndrome, because he played with Bird.
>>
>>63626096
all howard wants to do is post up, the problem is hes shit at it now, he hates PnRs and wont change his game out of ego
>>
>National college player of the year
>2 time 50-40-90 club member
>3 time 3-pointer champion
>star player of 3 championship teams

>"Final second of the game Bird sent the game into overtime with an off balance running one-handed three-point shot. Bird tallied 49 points, 14 rebounds, 12 assists and 4 steals for his 59th and final career triple-double"

>Dude, its just cuz he wite
>>
>>63626096
I like him in the low post defintely top 5 talent, but I have to give GOAT low post player to Kareem Abdul Jabbar, simply because of how dominant he was there.
>>
>>63626521
McHale is better than Malone in my honest opinion.
>>
File: Larry Bird Boston Celtics2.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
Larry Bird Boston Celtics2.gif
2 MB, 300x169
Thats the greatest small forward of all time and my favorite power forward of all time, a top 3 pf if you ask me niggas.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.