[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 6hnfuQPP.png (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
6hnfuQPP.png
55 KB, 400x400
What went wrong?
>>
>>63621713
dropped passes
>>
Refball in the beginning. Got inside Daltons head. He got pressured and never recovered. Had that first quarter not had penalties, Bengals would have won easily. No that doesn't excuse the loss. Dalton is shit because when he faces adversity he loses his shit.
>>
Primetime Dalton.
>>
>>63621788
>r-refball
>it's always refball when they lose
>it's not that Dalton's an expert choker
>>
>>63621713
>people ACTUALLY thought this average team had any chance at going undefeated
>people ACTUALLY thought this average team is an owl contender
>>
>>63621713
They just dropped 6 in a row to the Texans; they're the Bengals kryptonite.
>>
>>63621858
I'm not excusing Dalton. But there was clear refball in the beginning. Had this been Tom Brady, he'd shrug it off and blow the Texans out. Dalton can't handle adversity.
>>
>>63621713
Andy DOLTon and the BungHoles are overrated AF, to be forthright family.
>>
>>63621788
Dalton didn't even play bad. He had a bad throw or two, but for the most part was putting the ball right where it needed to be.

Eifert dropped 3 passes and had penalties that cost the Bengals huge plays.

Green had that ridiculous fumble to lose the game.

The right tackle was dropping blocks like no tomorrow, granted it was against watt.

Lots of things went wrong for this loss to happen, but Dalton playing bad was not one of them.
>>
Dalton was pretty good. He got keked by Eifert, Hue and Green at the end.

Why didn't they run the ball more? Cincy had success when they did.

Love Hue as a HC but he had a rough game tonight desu senpai.
>>
>>63621713
Didn't pass it to AJ Green

Kept passing it to Tyler Memefert, who dropped it just about every time
>>
>>63622153

There was also the slant to Eifert where the defender fell down. Eifert broke outside upfield when the defender went down and Dalton threw the slant he was supposed to run.

Eifert had an awful game. Pretty sure he killed at least 4 drives on his own.
>>
>>63621914
The Bengals beat the Texans in Houston last year
>>
File: the_more_you_know2.jpg (30 KB, 561x370) Image search: [Google]
the_more_you_know2.jpg
30 KB, 561x370
Book on the Bengals is out. Play your safeties over the top, your corners underneath, and react to their running game.

Hue Jackson is a damn good coach, but he's stubborn as fuck. Bengals win easily tonight if he just lines up in an i formation and pounds them.

Bengals showed their weakness which is being impatient when a team plays you over the top. Dalton threw a couple deep passes that weren't there. Wasted downs and one pick (that was a great punt), but he had 5-8 yards on a checkdown if he wanted it.

If the Bengals have any plans to beat New England, they're going to need to show they will take what you give them. If Belichick knows he can play over the top and wait on the Bengals to get greedy he's gonna do it all game.

Cincy needs to run the ball and show they can beat teams who play their deep game.
>>
>>63621713
>chincinty bongos
>in charge of victory
i seriously hope you guys don't believe this
>>
They've been overrated for a while. Also, Dalton can't handle the pressure or the bantz
>>
File: andy dalton.jpg (44 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
andy dalton.jpg
44 KB, 300x300
>>63621713
>what went wrong

maybe you drafted a quarterback that looks like your mascot
>>
>>63625053
This. Off the top of my head, they should have easily lost the Seattle game (down by 17 points or something in the second half) and the Pittsburgh game (Ben threw like 2 interceptions near the end). The levee was gonna break sometime.
>>
File: 1447448160605.jpg (50 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1447448160605.jpg
50 KB, 408x439
>>63621713
so many convincing wins

i cannot believe they lost a game

this year. all wins so solid,
>>
>>63622153
>He had a bad throw or two
He had plenty of bad throws.
>>
That retarted interception and Eifert dropping passes
>>
>>63622572

Wow, solid contribution. Thanks, keep posting stuff like this.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 1427x172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 1427x172
>>63621788
They stopped giving him a PI every time he lofted one towards a receiver. For most of his passing yards his receiver didn't even catch the ball.
>>
>>63621713
>Since the 2009 season, however, the team has been moving in the right direction. They traded disgruntled quarterback and former first-overall draft pick Carson Palmer to the Oakland Raiders in 2011, turning to then-rookie second-round pick Andy Dalton instead.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.