[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE THE PATRIOTS BETTER WATCH US FOR US LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: Cincinnati-Bengals-Logo-Font.jpg (12 KB, 300x219) Image search: [Google]
Cincinnati-Bengals-Logo-Font.jpg
12 KB, 300x219
DUDE THE PATRIOTS BETTER WATCH US FOR US LMAO
>>
LEAVE TOM BRADY TO ME LMAO
>>
I hate the media so fucking much.

Every fucking year, they never learn.

Every fucking year, they disrespect the Pats.

>DUDE THE BILLS, JETS AND DOLPHINS ALL HAVE -ELITE- DEFENSES THIS YEAR, BRADY IS GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF TROUBLE
>3-0 against, 4+ game lead on every team
>DUDE NEW ENGLAND HAS TO WATCH OUT, THE BENGALS ARE THE MOST BALANCED TEAM IN LEAGUE AND THE BRONCOS DEFENSE IS BEST SINCE 85 BEARS
>DUDE BRADY IS A A LEGEND BUT ITS 2015 I MEAN COME ON LUCK AND RODGERS ARE BETTER

jesus christ
>>
LEAVE WINNING IN PRIME TIME TO ANDY
>>
File: 1446174374674.jpg (24 KB, 243x270) Image search: [Google]
1446174374674.jpg
24 KB, 243x270
>mfw pats fan
>>
File: 1320164896525.png (215 KB, 374x360) Image search: [Google]
1320164896525.png
215 KB, 374x360
>mfw someone said the bungles were contenders near me
>>
JJ WATT BTFO OF SHITON
>>
>make the red rifle look like the red rider bb gun
>>
RED RIDER BB GUN
>>
>BUNGHOLES >BUNGHOLES >BUNGHOLES >BUNGHOLES >BUNGHOLES >BUNGHOLES >BUNGHOLES >BUNGHOLES >BUNGHOLES >BUNGHOLES >BUNGHOLES >BUNGHOLES >BUNGHOLES >BUNGHOLES >BUNGHOLES >BUNGHOLES >BUNGHOLES >BUNGHOLES >BUNGHOLES >BUNGHOLES >BUNGHOLES

>the city of Andy Dalton
>>
DUDE -THIS- IS THE YEAR MARVIN LEWIS AND ANDY LEWIS PERFORM IN THE PLAYOFFS LMAO

IF WE GUESS IT EVERY SINGLE YEAR WE'LL EVENTUALLY BE RIGHT LMAO
>>
File: 1445211748105.jpg (442 KB, 990x1200) Image search: [Google]
1445211748105.jpg
442 KB, 990x1200
>>63621500

When will they learn? You think after 12 division championships, 9 afc championship appearances, 6 super bowl appearances and 4 super bowl wins they would know by now to no spin that same story every year.
>>
>>63621428
Where's that stupid ass Metal Gear edit of Andy Dalton?
>>
File: 1445065670496.jpg (151 KB, 1086x861) Image search: [Google]
1445065670496.jpg
151 KB, 1086x861
>>63621961
>>
>>63622018
He sure looked like he had one eye with his performance tonight lmao
>>
File: 1380477973576.jpg (14 KB, 407x337) Image search: [Google]
1380477973576.jpg
14 KB, 407x337
>>63621500
>>63621779

>they think the media doesnt have get a huge boner over brady/the patriots

my god fuck new england fans
>>
>>63622138
>implying
The media has been waiting for Brady and the Pats to fall for years.
>>
>>63622138
>>>they think the media doesnt have get a huge boner over brady/the patriots

The media declared the Patriots dead in week 4 last year

The media said Brady should "just suck it up and take 2 games"

The media said the AFC East would be "tough" this year (like they do every year)

The media said Luck and Rodgers are clearly better than Brady

The media literally acted like the Bengals were a better team than the Patriots

The media literally said this Broncos defense is the most elite in the league and the Pats would have big time trouble with

I'm not making this shit up, it's all fucking disrespectful beyond belief.

If you want to tell me they make predictions that actually have some historical merit (If they play Ravens, it'll be tough! The Giants can be tough!) Sure, that makes sense. But when they're constantly predicting bullshit every year, it's sad.
>>
>>63622262
You are honestly as dumb as it gets. The media will parrot whatever storyline is easiest regarding the Pats because they know Pats fans and haters will eat it up whether it's negative or positive.

Did they lose a game? Then they're dead in the water.

Did they win a game? Then they're the greatest dynasty in football history.

The funniest part is that you idiots seem to think that "the media" is one single entity hellbent against one specific team for no reason. They're just spreading storylines for more views, that's literally their job.
>>
>>63622341
>Then they're the greatest dynasty in football history.

They actually are, to be honest, family.
>>
>>63622368
I don't blame for not knowing about Paul Brown's Browns but if you did then you'd think otherwise
>>
File: firebreathing dragon.jpg (110 KB, 617x720) Image search: [Google]
firebreathing dragon.jpg
110 KB, 617x720
>>63621779
>>63622138
It's the exact opposite, friends. That viewpoint gets more attention, casuals and hard core fans alike. It gives the talking heads and armchair analysts, the Tuesday-night QBs and fairweather fans alike more bullshit to talk about. There are admittedly some talking heads with permanent Pats boners, but they're a minority. The hate pours more fuel on the raging bonfire that is sweeping the nation outside of New England.

The echo chamber that is our media/sports entertainment complex is deafening. Tom has survived it for 16 years (17 if you count the bye weeks in the playoffs) and thrived on it. It makes the metaphorical chip on Brady's shoulder grow even bigger. It inspires him and the team to turn it up to 12 in the clutch, and bring them unprecedented success.

The 1999 Broncos were captained by Elway in his last year. They admittedly drew an easy team in the Owl (a Falcons team that got in solely because of defense) but he finished off with 2 rings and retired.

This Patriots team as it stands could be better than that Broncos team, and Tom is in Elway's position right now. John didn't have nearly as much media BS to deal with, and Brady's gonna have to rely on receivers and not an elite RB. The secondary is problematic, but it could still get them to the Lombardi. I don't think Tom will retire afterwards either, but it would certainly be fitting if he wins.
>>
>>63622377
>pre-Super Bowl era

Why don't we just count high school football while we're at it?
>>
>>63622381
a few corrections:

>it was the 1998 Broncos, not '99
>Falcons in because of the Gary Anderson miss as well
>>
the bengals fans have to realize they are fucked right? i mean not only can the steelers still win the division, but the steelers would kill them in the post season
>>
>>63622719
>Andy Dalton vs. no secondary BUT possibly in the playoffs as well
>Ben vs. a good defense

wow, good point. Cincy fans must have known, deep down, that the magic would run out at some point, right?
>>
>>63622801
We always do, but we pretend like it's our year.

Being an Ohio sports fan is suffering for everything non-Buckeye
>>
>people blaming Dalton
he had a tough night but he still played well enough to win the game if any of their wideouts had been able to catch literally anything
>>
>>63623187
>Being an Ohio sports fan is suffering for everything non-Buckeye
anything good out there in Ohio aside from heartbreaking sports teams?
>>63623357
you mean Eifert? nigga looked like he was punching some of those targets right in the air instead of catching them
>>
>>63623392
I guess it's a nice place to raise a family. Cities have a couple neat things, but everything outside of them is corn and soybeans. A-at least we have a central location so we can get to other places easier
>>
teams lose, it happens.

Pats were 2 favorable calls away from betting beat by NY again.

Puckers just got wrecked by the lions

>a million other examples
>>
>>63621500
How deep do you have to blow Brady's tiny penis to get to this level of PatrioShilling?
>>
>>63621500

Giving up 4 picks and endless 3 and outs is pretty hard for a defense to manage
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 400x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 400x506
>>63622381
>>
>>63626492
Andy Dalton loses big games. It happens. Every time.
>>
>>63622037
xD
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.