[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: chef-curry-ties-e1429849489734.jpg (66 KB, 437x655) Image search: [Google]
chef-curry-ties-e1429849489734.jpg
66 KB, 437x655
Can this guy lead the warriors on to beat Jordans bulls record of 72-10?
>>
>>63617380

no
>>
>>63617380
yes
>>
>>63617380
No. You actually have to be good to play in the NBA today.
>>
>>63617433
lol
>>
Fuck this Uncle tom
>>
no
they might get to 65+, but if LeBron couldn't break it with the guys he had this year, then I doubt anyone ever will

>inb4 lelbron + related memes
>>
i say they lose 3 games
>>
67 wins. no more, no less
>>
>>63617380

yes. and he's doing it at the league's toughest+deepest position in a golden age of league skill. Jordan dominated when the NBA was very diluted yet people eat up all the marketing surrounding him. Steph is a much better player than MJ.
>>
>>63617695
Let the kekfest begin.
Do people lay you to shitpost?
>>
>>63617695
OMG aren't you fucking retarded. 2/10...made me reply you fucker!
>>
no, because it's klay or whatever that defense guy's name was who won finals mvp that does the leading
>>
>>63617695
I know it's a troll but I lel when people point to all the all time greats who played in the same era as Jordan to defend him. All of them were by themselves except Stockton/Malone, but Malone is the ultimate choke artist. When teams had 2-5 all time greats on the team like Jordan did during his ship years, he was getting BTFO in the first round.
>>
>>63618821
>When teams had 2-5 all time greats on the team
>he was getting BTFO in the first round

No other player could've done better though. Much less put up 63 on the GOAT Celtics team.
>>
>>63617380
http://www.sbnation.com/2015/11/16/9742650/stephen-curry-statistics-chart-warriors-hot-hot-hot
>>
>>63617695
Put down the crack pipe, ok?
>>
>>63617380
>Team of jumpshooters
>staying this hot for 82 games
Oh, hell no.
>>
>>63618821
There is only so much one man can do and he was putting up heavy numbers against all comers.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.