[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REMOVE MEŠA BAŽDAREVIĆ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
What the fuck went wrong lads? It's ok to lose, but to lose without making a single attempt at the goal?

Should Spahić even be playing for the NT, should Ibišević? Should fucking Meša be sacked tonight? I fucking think so.
>>
>>63613669
spahic is a dirty cunt
>>
>booing the minutes silence
>>
>>63613694

that wasn't us, that was the irish booing a diaspora fag who said something in the lines of 'hurr durr what about palestine though??' literal sjw retard, probably will vote sanders
>>
Your choice of pitch in the first game was odd.
Ye were just overall bad tonight
>>
>>63613669
Shit mentality, shit washed up players like Spahić the mental midget, shit coaches. You literally had Sušić as your NT coach
>>
pls don't take it out on us.
>>
File: irebos.jpg (124 KB, 948x551) Image search: [Google]
irebos.jpg
124 KB, 948x551
mfw this fucking cunt is sobbing on tv right now and apologizing, but he doesn't have the balls to quit like a man because muh 10.000 euros pay check a month, can't wait till he's fucking sacked
>>
>>63613789

honestly I was surprised how you dealt with Kovač after one loss and one draw, I felt it was too soon, but I understand it now, the mentality of not fucking around and allowing no mistakes from both the players and the coaches keeps everyone one edge and fucking ready to give it their best, we should take a page from your book when it comes to giving both players and the staff a second (or third) chance

>mfw people are actually defending fucking Spahic right now

fucking unbelievable
>>
>>63613851
>honestly I was surprised how you dealt with Kovač after one loss and one draw
Well, the Croatian NT isn't really Croatian - Mamić controls it and used Kovač as a scapegoat.

>we should take a page from your book
Croatia, B&H, and Serbia are not only corrupt, but also suffer from shit mentality. We need German coaches in all age categories

I still don't get how do you fail with Džeko, Pjanke, Lulić, Begović & co in your team. Ireland is a 2nd tier footy nation
>>
>>63613919

Ireland has heart
>>
>>63613919

you said it, shit mentality, zero motivation and desire, it's like they can't be bothered to play, like it's a fucking chore for them, gets on my fucking nerves sometimes
>>
>>63613972
>Ireland has heart
Not denying it, but heart shouldn't be enough for Ireland to knock out Bosnia.

>>63613997
Croatia 2.0 - corrupt, incompetent coach, players either shouldn't be there or don't give a shit, retarded mentality
>>
>>63613997
>shit mentality, zero motivation and desire, it's like they can't be bothered to play, like it's a fucking chore for them, gets on my fucking nerves sometimes

Dzeko: the post. Guy was the most frustrating player to watch at city, got away with it by being massively clutch though
>>
>Bosnian Captain E. Dzeko:

>"We didn't even play! Judging by our performance, we didn't deserve better. In the end we were lucky because the ref was calling it 70-30% for Ireland. That penalty he gave them he would never call for us''

>''In my opinion we played a sort of 'alibi' game, just pass the ball so you won't be the guy who loses it, that's not how you go to the Euros, that isn't worthy of the Euros''

based Dzeko said it best
>>
>>63614064

I get what you mean, he's acts like a primadonna some times, but in the end he delivers, he literally scored all the important goals for our nt, he even scored against Ireland in our first match, but one man can't do it all, it won't work for Argentina and it sure as fuck won't work for us, the other players being cunts is the problem
>>
>>63614178
Based Ed telling it how it is.

Also, lets be honest: the difference in quality between our 3 good players and the rest of literally whos is just too fucking big.

Not to mention it's a useless to try playing possession football when you have only few days to prepare players for it (and most don't even play that shit in their clubs).
>>
Who /Muslim/ here?
>>
>>63614343

>Not to mention it's a useless to try playing possession football

I agree 100%, we're not fucking Bayern or Barcelona, just fucking start with Djuric and Dzeko and hoof the fucking ball, one will eventually go in, fucking Meša thinks he's Guardiola
>>
booing the minutes silence, you are out gj.
>>
Well, we lost to Luxemburg a few days ago.....
>>
>>63614178
dzeko is a shit player.
>bought for 32 million
>sold for 4 milion
>>
File: huh.jpg (90 KB, 644x637) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
90 KB, 644x637
>>63614409
what's going on with you guys, anyway.
>>
File: mesa_b.jpg (292 KB, 900x545) Image search: [Google]
mesa_b.jpg
292 KB, 900x545
le clueless frenchman, can't even do the smug pepe face right, fucking cunt

>>63614409

yeah, what the fuck is going on with your nt? man I used to dread playing against Greece a few years back, I remember being happy as fuck about that that 0-0 we played against you in 2012.

Also will you get your shit together before we play against each other in the WC qualifiers?
>>
>>63614471

are you dense mate? he's worth around 18 million, he was first loaned out to Roma, then sold

>4 million for fucking Dzeko

pls be b8, holy shit
>>
>>63614409
Don't worry, we aren't going to the EC either.
>>
>>63614481
>>63614490
umm our players are just not interested anymore , they want to stay healthy and play good for their clubs
>>
>>63613705
Do you want the video evidence played again?
Some hurr-durr half-kebabs shouting 'Bosnia' during the minute's silence.

Classy.
>>
>>63614552
but you didn't lose against Liechtenstein (twice) and to fucking Luxembourg
>>
>>63613972
>Heart.
Nah, we have luck. Fluke awarded penalty. Not to mention some of the stuff during qualification.

I'll take a lucky team over a good one any day though.
>>
>>63614577
i'd like to point out that you lost to northern ireland twice too, but they managed to win the group so maybe that's not so weird.
>>
>>63614564

some diaspora fucks shouted 'Palestine' and hopefully we find out who the kuck was and he gets fined, it's a fucking classless move, I would love if we got to see the CCTV footage from the stadium

it's a problem we had for a long time, these assholes who live in rich Euro countries and have left Bosnia in the 90's need to prove something to someone God knows what and to who, he fucks us over and then returns to his flat or house in Brussels or Amsterdam or Berlin, fucking diaspora is the worst, he will learn to keep his moth shut if he gets fined 5.000 euros or more or even probation

trust me the majority of Bosnians living in Bosnia cant' afford a ticket to Dublin or even a stadium ticket for a major football match
>>
>>63614633
It didn't sound like he was shouting Palestine - it sounded like he was pissed shouting Bosnia. Maybe two of them & then the Bosnian fans tried to shut them up but that only made things worse.

The odds of him being fined are low - your FA might get hit with something though.
>>
>>63614753

it was confirmed by several sources in our country that it was in fact 'palestine', to be honest I even heard it on the tv, if you were at the match maybe you know more details but this is the info we're getting on our sites and forums, God I wish our FA exposes the cunt and he loses his job in whichever EU country he works in
>>
>>63614577
>but you didn't lose against Liechtenstein (twice) and to fucking Luxembourg

Thanks for making me feel better, Greekbro.
>>
>>63614809
>he loses his job
good one
>>
>>63614809
>Confirmed by Bosnian media
Well there you have it
>>
>>63615002

https://www.instagram.com/p/-KIPyizSEk/

it's literally 'palestine' 'palestine' by one random kuck, fuck that guy, hopefully he gets fined and exposed so he can get rekt in his EU country of residence, dumb asshole, embarrassing us, Palestine, Ireland, and France in one 'hurr durr let me go full retard' move
>>
>>63615205
What language is he saying Palestine in? It sounds like an English "BOS--NI--A" to my ears
>>
>>63615363
>What language is he saying Palestine in?
Bosnian
>>
>>63613802
And who can replace him?

Literally

No

One

We don't have money for a better coach

Also Meša can't fix the problem of not having proper players in the fucking team. We've been needing good players on our sides for years, but seems we'll never get them.
>>
>>63613712
>Your choice of pitch in the first game was odd

Plus using a fog machine at half time backfired
>>
ORO SE DO BHEATHA BHAILE
>>
>>63616179

are you fucking shitting me? 15k a month? we can get someone at least semi-competent, fucking bring in someone from our Premier League like Musemic, bring back fucking Blazevic, ask if Kovac is available, anyone who at least knows the first thing about being a coach

as for the players, tom said it best here >>63613919 so I'll quote him

>I still don't get how do you fail with Džeko, Pjanke, Lulić, Begović & co in your team. Ireland is a 2nd tier footy nation

>>63616480

basically we lost our Euro spot in that fucking fog
>>
REMOVE KEBAB
>>
File: Upvoted.png (7 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Upvoted.png
7 KB, 300x250
>>63616864

this, upvoted
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.