[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mayweather on Ronda Rousey's KO defeat.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (31 KB, 767x358) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
31 KB, 767x358
Mayweather on Ronda Rousey's KO defeat.
>>
>>63611048
>mayweather being classy to shit on rousey even harder

kek
>>
>>63611048
is mayweather losing his edgyness? its what made him a name
>>
>>63611923
>>63611822

He's totally being edgy and not classy. "You win some, you lose some." Except Floyd hasn't lost. He's basically saying she isn't on the same level as him because he doesn't lose some.
>>
hes obviously just saying neutral comments like that to get the media off his back and not have another big media sjw blowup. Why the fuck would he even care?
>>
>>63611954
Is he wrong?
>>
>>63611954
No he's being classy to shit on her twice as hard if he would have just shit talked her.

>>63612029
He's just being classy for the sake of being classy + he doesn't want someone to make him read something again.
>>
There's a chance he still doesn't know who he is.
>>
File: whathtefutereholds.jpg (62 KB, 574x398) Image search: [Google]
whathtefutereholds.jpg
62 KB, 574x398
"It's like no matter what I say, you know, no matter what I say, the media will twist it and make it sound whatever way they want it to sound, you know. I can say I don't know who Ronda Rousey is and they say I'm lying. I congratulate her on her career, they say I'm being negative. I say you win some and lose some, they say I'm cocky. You know, it's like
damn if I do, damn if I don't. But like I said before, I'm about staying positive and I tip my hat of to any fighter athlete out there and wish her nothing but the best."
>>
>>63612250
Mayweather literally makes 1000 times more money than Rousey a fight. Everybody knows it's just Dana's publicity stunt to make a big deal out of the comparison, Floyd doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>63612282
totally true.

Why do you think athletes almost exclusively talk in cliches? Its because anything they say that actually expresses their opinions on an issue, they get lambasted/crucified for it by some dickweed who has never played a sport in their life but wants to shit out a "viral" story. If I were a pro athlete I dont think I'd ever talk to a journalist unless I literally had to, and even then I'd consider just paying the fines.
>>
>>63612361
Of course he doesn't. I believe he didn't know who she was. Heck, he still might not know and is just giving a cookie cutter response. Why would he care about Women's MMA?
>>
>>63612176
>he's being classy to shit on her twice as hard if he would have just shit talked her

tbhfam
>>
>>63612418
well you don't have to care about women's mma to know her, but being able to read newspapers and online media would help. still it's possible he didn's since i imagine a guy like him would probably live almost in a bubble of his own creation.
>>
File: 1423888562795.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1423888562795.png
8 KB, 473x500
>>63612470
>but being able to read
>>
>>63612470

This guy has 100 of millions of dollars at his disposal. I think lurking the internets and following the fuckin` news is the last thing on his mind.
>>
>>63611048

pfftt that pussy mayweather. He is just fodder for Glovekin.
>>
>>63612375
Well ya know we skated hard and uhh try to keep the puck in their end and uh get to uh the loose puck uhh and Hainsey there made a great play ya know set it up and uhh Jonesy back there made some great stops and uhh we just you know keep uh cyclin and workin and movin our feet and uhhh we can win the game you know. Just play our game ya know?
>>
>>63612521

He posted a vine of a big stripper party he was having with ochocinco the other day. Dude aint got time for majin buus antics
>>
>>63613236
what are the odds Rousey will go on crack after her humiliating loss and will end up twerking her flabby ass on one of those Mayweather TMT vines?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.