[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
truth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
>>
Ones a good boy who dindu nothing and he need money for dem programs
>>
He posses an in demand skill/traits deemed of value and top of the world to play at that level acquired over years and years of dedication.

The guy to the right does a job anyone can do, no special traits or requirements other than not being full blown insane and graduating high school. You get what you invest in and he chose nothing to invest in and gets to be a grunt killing 3rd world children.

Seems about right and fair to me.
>>
>private
gee i wonder what takes more talent
>>
I think athletes are overpaid, but so are any celebrity.

Also, literally anyone 18 or over can join the armed forces (so long as they're in proper health) and make money. Almost nobody can join a professional sports organization. The government can't spend 50k on each and every soldier. People need to shut the hell up.
>>
One gets to be blown to pieces by sand niggers for his Jewish overlords and the other runs and jumps for his Jewish overlords.
>>
one has exceptional talent that attracts everyone in the world to watch

the other is cannon fodder that assists in the theft of oil and genocide of a middle eastern country
>>
>>63610964

get that fucking logic out of here you rational piece of shit!

this is /sp/ and we bash niggers here
>>
>>63611029
>genocide of a middle eastern country

lol faggot
>>
>>63610875
>joining the military

whats it like to grow up poor and uneducated?
>>
>Paying sports teams to make viewers feel more patriotic

Do Americans really do this?
>>
>>63611735

white people love anything to do with the military over here, so yes.
>>
Veteran here and have to see this dumb shit posted all the time on social media. There's plenty of people who have the ability to serve in the militaty. Only like what .001% maybe less are talented enough to be profesonal athletes so obviously they should be paid more.

Don't just single out the military though I see this all the time too with teachers fighter fighters and police.

>>63611389
Not op, but I grew up well off with parents who offerd to pay some of my tution but I dedcided I wanted to be a grown up and foot my own way through life
>>
>>63612161
Part of adulthood responsibility is providing a fund to finance your children's education. That is, if you want them to succeed in life
>>
>>63612161
>.Only like what .001% maybe less are talented enough to be profesonal athletes so obviously they should be paid more.

This, most people who try to be professional athletes fail miserably, in fact most athletes don't get paid much ( or at all)
>>
>>63612215
Maybe but I decided that was something I wanted to take on myself. Anyway theres people from all different kinds of backgrounds though I will admit I was defintly in the minirioty and anyone who knew my background would give me shit for being a "rich kid" but theres aton of smart people served with with for sure it's not a ton of slackjaws form the trailer park like what's being suggested.
>>
>>63612328
They just didn't ask and thank god enough :^)
>>
>>63610875
>this facebook post
I am aware this is bait but it really makes me mad. Not that I have anything against the military but come on does anybody actually believes this makes sense. Move to some commieland if you want this.
>>
>>63611029
>genocide of a middle eastern country
As if they could do it on their own. The middle east has been trying to destroy itself for hundreds of years. We should just nuke the place and be done with it.
>>
One gets the privilege of shooting sandniggers in the face.
The other is a glorified monkey slave.
>>
>>63615399
build wall paco
>>
>army private
lmao
>>
>>63611735
I'm not sure what you're referring to but post-9/11 America has just been a mess of bloodthirsty jingoism. You should know this.
>>
>a person with extraordinary capability for something, being in the top 0.0000001% of people in that field
vs
>a skilless job that any middle school dropout could do

yea I wonder why one is payed more than the other
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.